剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
He's like half the company.
我花了三个月的时间才找到他 - 我知道
It took me three months to find him. - I know.
先让我跟他谈谈 我想先跟他谈谈
let me talk to him first. I want to be the one to talk to him first.
如果他要被带去检察官办公室问话
If he's going to get hauled into the DA's office for questioning
只因为他正好倒霉替我工作
just because he has the bad luck to work for me,
我希望跟他解释的人是我
then I want to be the one to explain it to him.
嗨 David 非常感谢你能来
Hi. David, thank you so much for coming.
是啊 我也没有选择
Yeah. Like I have a choice.
嗯 好吧
Yeah, okay.
我的真名是Arlo Slocumb
I was born Arlo Slocumb.
Mitchell Slocumb是我的父亲
Mitchell Slocumb's my father.
曾经是我的父亲
Was my father.
你们想知道什么?
So what do you want to know?
我无法给你们很多的信息
I'm not going to be able to tell you very much.
我没到17岁就搬出家了
I moved out before I was 17.
到我21岁的时候 就改了自己的名字
As soon as I turned 21, I changed my name.
我 我觉得我没有什么内♥幕♥可以透露
I, I don't think I have any light to shed.
话虽如此 我还是得问你几个问题
Be that as it may, I do need to ask you some questions,
最重要的是 你能告诉你 星期一的晚上你在哪里么?
the most important being can you account for your whereabouts Monday night?
你是说我父亲被杀的那晚么?
You mean the night that my father was killed?
是的
Yeah...
哦 不 我是说
but no. I mean...
我当时在家里 可是只有我自己
I was at home, but there was no one there with me.
Debbie呢? 你的孩子们呢?
What about Debbie? Your kids?
他们去Flagstaff的姐姐家了
They were visiting with her sister in Flagstaff.
是这样么? 你们的工作理论是这样么?
Is that what this is? Is that the working theory?
你们认为我花20年的时间 隐瞒我是他的儿子
You think I spent 20 years hiding that I was his son
就为了有一天能够回来杀了他 并因此恶名远扬?
so I could come back and kill him and become notorious for it?
我无法证明 但我连他在凤♥凰♥城都不知道
Look, I don't know how to prove it, but I didn't even know that he was in Phoenix
直到我看了报纸上他的死讯
until I saw the online report that he was dead.
我恐怕这回答不够令人满意 Brewer先生
I'm afraid that's not good enough,Mr. Brewer.
我已经有办法来证实你的托辞
I've got to find a way to substantiate your alibi.
即便是死
Even in death
这个人还要把我的生活搞得一团糟
the man is complicating my life.
下一步怎么办? 我们该如何处理?
So what's next? How do we do this?
非常简单 我们提取你的指纹
It's pretty straightforward stuff. We fingerprint you.
在你家附近搜寻杀人武器
Look around your house for a murder weapon.
找一些认识你的人谈谈
Talk to some people who know you.
拜托
Oh, man.
我明白的
Look. I get it.
我能理解你们的做法 我明白
I understand what you have to do. I get it. I...
我只想说...
All I'm saying is just...
麻烦你们关注一下我的处境
please be sensitive to my situation.
谨慎一点
Be discreet.
我花了很长的时间 建立属于David Brewer的生活
I've spent a long time building a life as David Brewer.
我有太太 两个孩子
I have a wife; I have two kids
他们都不知道自己的爷爷 是个混♥蛋♥谋杀犯
who have no idea that their grandfather was a mass murderer.
我得维护我的专业声誉
I have a professional reputation to protect.
我们理解 Brewer先生 我们会尽力的
We understand, Mr. Brewer. We'll do our best.
妈妈! 爸爸上电视了!
Mom! Daddy's on the TV!
我在找动画片看 可是全部的台都是爸爸
I was trying to find cartoons. But all the channels had Daddy on them instead.
Slocumb先生 自从80年代起 你就一直以假名生活 这是真的么?
Mr. Slocumb, is it true you've been living under an assumed name since the 1980s?
无可奉告
I don't have nothing to say about that.
喂? - 看到新闻了?
Hello? - Seen the news?
看新闻?
Seen it?
Lee 上帝啊 这太可怕了
Lee, my God, this is terrible.
这人是个朋友 他为我老公工作 我们答应了他的
This man's a friend. He works for my husband. We gave him our word.
记者怎么会知道的?
How did the press find out?
肯定有什么人看了我的报告 打电♥话♥给记者
Someone must have seen my report, made a call.
我猜一定是金钱交易
I'm guessing money changed hands.
那个人太可怜了 他只是求我们保护他的隐私
That poor man. All he did was ask us to protect his privacy.
你真的相信新闻? 都是胡扯
You ready for the punch line? It was all for naught.
我们找到了真正杀害Slocumb的人
We found the man who actually killed Slocumb.
名叫Donald Wright
Name is Donald Wright.
他跟Slocumb干的是同一行
He ran with the same rightwing nut jobs that Slocumb did.
看来他们两人因为金钱发生了争端
Turns out the two of them had a fight over money.
最后Wright用管子 给他的头骨"友好的"一击
Ended with Wright taking a pipe to his "buddy's" skull.
David完全是无辜的? 我们对他的审问毫无意义?
David's completely innocent? We questioned him for nothing.
恐怕是这样
I'm afraid so.
我不知道这算不算是对他的一点安慰 虽然媒体已经毁掉了他的生活
I wonder if it'll be any consolation to him while the media's picking his life apart.
不 好的 对
No, okay. Yeah.
不 我 我理解
No, I-I, yeah, I understand.
如果有什么我能帮忙的
Look, if there's ever anything that I can do for you...
对不起 真的非常对不起 David
I'm so sorry. I really am, David.
怎么? 怎么了?
What? What now?
他刚刚辞职了 他们要搬家
He just quit. They're moving.
哦 上帝 不
Oh, God, no.
有人往他们家里扔了石头
Somebody threw a rock through their window.
他整个晚上都不断接到恐吓电♥话♥
He's been getting threatening phone calls all night.
警♥察♥派了一辆车停在他家外面
The police have a car parked outside of his house,
可是他们不可能永远守在那里
but it's not like they can stay there forever.
他只想离开这里
He just wants out of here...
我怪不了他
and I can't blame him.
我不明白 这到底是怎么了?
I don't understand. What is all this?
如果他真是无辜的 为什么我总会看到这些东西?
If he's innocent, why am I being shown all these things?
就为了毁掉一个好人的生活?
So I can ruin the life of a good man?
你有我 Al
You got me, Al.
13号♥把球传给了49号♥
...number 13 takes it to the 49.
Martin得到了
Martin has got...
爸爸?
Dad?
我有些东西想给你看
I have something I want to show you.
那是什么鬼东西?
What the hell is that?
我在垃圾场里找到了那些新的微波炉
I found one of those new microwave ovens over at the dump.
外观被损毁得很严重 可是内部还能正常工作
It was pretty smashed up, but the inside still worked.
这启发了我
It gave me an idea.
看 这是一个计时器
See, this is a timer.
你只需要把它的时间 设定为你能够逃走的时间
You just set it for however long you need to get away.
而这个 这个会变得非常非常热
And this, this thing gets really, really hot.
你拿这些东西
You take all this,
把它放在装满油的汽车里 还有氧化剂
you put it in a vehicle filled with gas and-and an oxidizer...
氧化剂? 什么是氧化剂?
Oxidizer? What's an oxidizer?
就是肥料
Fertilizer.
带上20或30袋肥料
You take 20 or 30 bags of fertilizer...
然后呢?
And what?
呃 我想你可以炸掉一栋大楼
Well, I think you could blow up a building.
这太美了 孩子
That's... beautiful, son.
我永远都做不出这样的东西
I could never build something like that.
一百年都不行
Not in a million years.
你总说你想改变世界 爸爸
You always said you wanted to change the world, Dad.
现在你可以了
now you can.
哦 上帝 你这是在干嘛?
Oh, my God, what are you up to now?
我没事 我没事
I'm fine. I'm fine.
我不是在制♥造♥什么 也不是要炸什么
I'm not building anything. I'm not blowing anything up.
我只是想找
I'm just trying to find...
这个
Here it is.
从一台20年老旧的微波炉里 我全然忽略的重点
From a 20-year-old microwave. I completely missed the point.
我不知道你到底在说什么 什么重点?
I have no idea what you're talking about. The point of what?
那些梦 那些强烈的渴望
The dreams, the compulsions.
它们与Mitchell Slocumb 让我炸掉另一个法♥院♥没有关系
They had nothing to do with Mitchell Slocumb trying to get me to blow up another courthouse.
它们让我看到 炸♥弹♥究竟是怎么做的
It had to do with seeing how the bomb really got made
然后我就可以知道 究竟是谁做的炸♥弹♥
so I could understand who really made it.
你是什么意思 "究竟是谁做的炸♥弹♥"?
What do you mean, "who really made it"?
Mitchell Slocumb 没有制♥造♥那个爆♥炸♥案 Joe
Mitchell Slocumb didn't build that bomb, Joe.
是他儿子干的
His son did.
还记得他们来吃午餐那天么? 他给我的那瓶酒?
Remember that night he came over for dinner? He handed me that bottle of wine?
我拿到酒的那个瞬间 我看到了许多图像
As soon as I touched it, I-I saw these images.
一闪而过的照片 脸孔
These flashes of... pictures. Faces.
当时我真的不明白 可现在我开始想
I really didn't understand it at the time, but now I'm starting to think...
就是他们 他们17个人
There they are. There's 17 of them.
我之所以能看到他们 因为他们一直都在David的记忆里
I'm starting to think that I saw them 'cause they're always in his head.
他被他们困扰不已
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表