剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
And you know what? I mean,I-I don't have an answer for that.
那你应该去看看他
Well,maybe you should go see him.
鼓励他先低头
Encourage him to make the first move.
不 我不想去
No,I don't want to do that.
这是我妹妹的婚姻
This is my sister's marriage.
让我牵涉进去我会感觉很不舒服
It would make me really uncomfortable to get in the middle of all that.
虽然是你妹妹的婚姻 但这是我们的家
Well,it might be your sister's marriage,but this is our house.
我们得做点儿什么 Ariel都开始在走廊里安营扎寨了
We got to do something.Ariel's camped out in the hall,
其他的孩子们被逼着吃豆腐 看真人秀
and our other children are being force-fed tofu and reality TV.
好吧 我还是顺便去找一下Ryan吧
All right,I guess I could drop in on Ryan.
Harmony 你还好吗?
Harmony,you okay?
我不知道 还好吧
I don't know. I think so.
我快到机场了
I'm almost at the airport.
你真的确定我没有 被摄像头拍下来之类的吗?
Are you really sure that I'm not going to wind up on some security camera or something?
他们用同一卷带子重复录相
They tape over that footage all the time.
几周内都不会有人注意到那辆车的 相信我
Nobody's gonna notice the car there for weeks,believe me.
没事的 Harmony
Everything's gonna be fine, Harmony.
我这儿快弄完了 按我们的计划行事
I'm almost done here. Just do like we said.
扔掉车 我会在2号♥出口接你 好吗?
Drop off the car, and I'll pick you up at Terminal Two,all right?
好
Okay.
长官 我要跟你谈谈 我很担心Brooke Hoyt
Sir I really need to speak with you. I'm very worried about Brooke Hoyt.
我想他可能... - 不好意思 Allison 你等一下
I think she might be... - Sorry,Allison. It's going to have to wait.
Brooke的妈妈 Felicia 他们...
Brooke's mother,Felicia-- they,uh...
今天早上他们在南山公园 找到了她的尸体
They just found her body at South Mountain Park this morning.
真遗憾
I'm so sorry.
我刚刚才跟Brooke通话
I actually just got off the phone with Brooke.
我这就要去太平间见她和Dylan
I'm meeting her and Dylan at the city morgue
证实那具尸体是不是他们的妈妈
so that they can make an official identification of their mother's body.
你刚才说你才跟Brooke通话?
Did you just say you were just talking to Brooke?
巡园人在比马峡谷边缘的悬崖底下 发现了她的尸体
A park ranger found her at the bottom of a cliff in a remote area of Pima Canyon.
他们以为她是散步时不小心跌落山崖 但是验尸官有不同的看法
They figured she slipped and fell during a walk, but the coroner thinks otherwise.
什么意思?
What do you mean?
尸体落地的时候没有血溅出来
There was no blood spatter where the body landed.
一个活着的人从那么高的地方跌落 应该像气球一样爆开
A living person falling from that height would have popped like a balloon.
而Hoyt夫人却...
Mrs. Hoyt,on the other hand...
你说的是什么意思? 她跌落悬崖之前就已经死了?
What are you telling me? She was already dead before she went over that cliff?
不 我在说的是她是被谋杀的
No. I'm telling you she was already murdered.
验尸官说她跌落山崖之前已经死了 至少一个小时
The coroner says she was dead at least an hour before her body hit those rocks.
这就是说有人把她载到公园
That means somebody took her to that park.
有人把她抛下悬崖
That means somebody threw her off that cliff.
可能是想伪装成一起事故
Probably wanted to make her death look like an accident
好消息是 他们在Hoyt夫人的指缝里 找到一些皮肤组织
Now,the good news is, they found a few chunks of skin under Mrs. Hoyt's fingernails,
看起来她死前曾经跟人打斗过
which would seem to suggest that she put up a fight before she died.
我们会去比对一下DNA 但愿能找到她死前是跟谁在打斗
With any luck,we'll find out who she was fighting with once we run that DNA.
盯着别人看是不礼貌的 Allison
You know,it's not polite to stare,Allison.
我控制不了 我昨晚又做了个梦
I can't help it. I had another dream last night.
Dylan在沙漠里埋了一个人 不是他妈妈
Dylan was burying a body in the desert, only it wasn't his mother.
而是他姐姐
It was his sister.
他这个姐姐?
That sister?
我不知道 她不是还活蹦乱跳的
I don't know. She looks pretty spry to me.
Joe 这个谈话对我来说有点怪
Look,Joe, this conversation is kind of tricky for me.
你知道 我们在这里谈论的是你妹妹
I mean,you know, we're talking about your sister here.
我知道你爱她 我也爱她
And I know you love her, and I love her,too.
但事实上 她让人疲惫不堪
But the truth is, she can be exhausting.
不 相信我 我知道
No. Believe me,I know.
我受够了在我们俩的关系中 充当家长角色
Yeah,well,I'm tired of always having to be the adult in the relationship.
我受够了收拾残局 又不是我弄的
I'm tired of having to clean up messes I didn't make.
我知道她想你们俩能在一起
Look,the thing is that I know that she wants to make it work.
如果我不知道我就不会来了
I wouldn't be here if I didn't.
她就是想找个台阶 你知道
She just needs a little nudge,you know?
一个姿态或什么的
A gesture or something.
也许你就是过去看看她 或者打个电♥话♥就好
Maybe if you came by the house to see her, or if you just called her.
我知道这就足够了 真的 就能让她回家了
You know,I think that's all that it would take,really, to get her to come home.
我知道你是对的 我非常确定 如果我稍作让步
Yeah,I'm sure you're right. I'm-I'm sure that, if I made the effort,
Sarah一定会很乐意原谅我 她自己编出来的那些事实
Sara would be perfectly willing to forgive me for the fact that she walked out on me.
我不是想当块茅坑里的石头
Look,I'm-I'm not trying to be a hard-ass here,
但是她离开我 而不是我离开她对吧?
but she left me, not the other way around,okay?
对
Okay.
我想不想她回来? 当然想
Would I take her back? Sure.
我又没有换锁什么的
It's not like I've changed the locks or anything.
她想什么时候回家就什么时候回家
She can come home anytime she wants.
但是我跟你私底下说 她这样对我不是一次两次了
But between you and me, she's put me through this way too many times.
你妹妹太能闹腾了 Joe
Your sister digs the drama,Joe.
我? 我受不了了
Me? I'm tired of it.
不好意思 我忘记换卡了
Sorry. I forgot to get that validated.
给你 - 谢谢
Here you go. - Thank you.
他根本就不清白
Well,it didn't look innocent to me.
不是握手 而是抚摸
It didn't look like hand-holding. More like hand-caressing.
那你打算怎么办?
Well,what are you going to do?
我不知道
I don't know.
我说 如果Ryan真的在偷♥情♥ 那为什么爸爸说他很忠实?
I mean,if Ryan really is cheating, then why would Dad say that he's being faithful?
他为什么想让他女儿 回去那个背叛她的人身边?
Why would he want his daughter to go back to somebody who's betraying her?
我想我要告诉她我所看到的
I think I got to tell her what I saw.
我明晚会带她去吃晚餐
I'll take her out to dinner tomorrow night,and,you know,
离开我们家 离开孩子们
get away from the house, away from the kids,right?
这样她就不会闹得太过分
So she doesn't make a scene.
喂?
Hello?
我们在Felicia Hoyt指缝里 找到的皮肤组织 DNA找到了匹配的
We just got a match on the DNA we found under Felicia Hoyt's fingernails.
是属于Harmony Fletcher的
Turns out,it belongs to Harmony Fletcher.
Harmony? Dylan的前未婚妻?
Harmony,Dylan's old fianc茅e?
是
Yup.
她之前不久因为醉酒驾车被捕 系统里有她的指纹和DNA
Seems she got arrested for a DUI a while back, so her prints and DNA were in the system.
完全符合
It's a perfect match.
我不明白 我以为几年来 没人跟Harmony有联♥系♥了
Well,I don't understand. I thought nobody had heard from Harmony in years.
我以为她离开了美国
I thought she left the country.
大家都这么认为的
So did everyone else.
Devalos刚跟Dylan谈过了
Devalos just spoke with Dylan again.
他发誓说自从她离开了 他就没有再联♥系♥了
He swears he's had no contact with her since she left him.
说他也不知道 她为什么要杀害他的妈妈
Says he has no idea why she'd want to kill his mother.
当然了 Devalos先生 如果Harmony联♥系♥我 我会马上通知你
Of course,Mr. Devalos. If Harmony contacts me, I'll call you right away.
谢谢
Thank you.
他说什么?
What did he say?
他们确认了在妈妈遗体上发现的DNA
They identified the DNA they found on Mom's body.
他们相信是属于Harmony Fletcher的
They think it was Harmony Fletcher.
他们已经在全州追捕她了
They've launched a statewide manhunt for her.
这是件好事 对吧?
That's a good thing,right?
事实上 再好不过了
Actually,I'd say that's better than good.
简直就是完美
I'd say that's fantastic.
我就说没事的
I told you it was going to be all right.
不是她杀的
She didn't do it.
不是Harmony Fletcher 杀的Felicia Hoyt
Harmony Fletcher didn't kill Felicia Hoyt.
是Dylan和Brooke干的
Dylan and Brooke did.
你再说一遍?
Beg your pardon?
对不起 我知道Felicia是你的朋友
Look,I'm sorry; I know that Felicia was your friend.
但是我告诉你 她的孩子们关系很奇怪
But I'm telling you, something peculiar is going on with her children.
昨晚...我看见他们亲吻了
Last night... I saw them kissing.
嘴唇 很长时间
On the lips. For a very long time.
我想他们是爱人
I think that they're lovers.
你说你看见... 你
When you say you saw,you...
好吧 我没看见 我梦见的
Okay,I didn't see it. I dreamt it.
但如果是真的呢? 如果Felicia发现了? 如果她反对呢?
But what if it is true? What if Felicia found out? What if she confronted them?
我知道DNA指向Harmony
Look,I know that the DNA is telling us that Harmony killed Felicia,
但会不会是Dylan和Brooke想法栽赃的 让我们以为是Harmony?
but what if Dylan and Brooke figured out a way to plant it there so that we would think it was Harmony?
Allison 不光是DNA
Allison,it's not just the DNA.
Harmony Fletcher 承认了对Felicia的谋杀
Harmony Fletcher confessed to Felicia's murder.
什么意思? 你们找到她了?
What do you mean? You found her?
也不是
Well,not exactly.
Dylan Hoyt在他家门口发现了这个
Dylan Hoyt found this on his doorstep this morning.
是Harmony写的 承认了所有的事
It's from Harmony, confessing to everything.
Harmony Fletcher离开Dylan 不是因为恐惧婚姻
Harmony Fletcher didn't leave Dylan at the altar 'cause of cold feet.
而是因为钱
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表