剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
灵媒缉凶 前情提要:
Previously on Medium:
姓名 Autumn Colville 她妈妈昨天报♥警♥说她失踪了
Name's Autumn Colville. Mother reported her missing yesterday.
全是血 还有尸体
The blood. And that corpse.
什么尸体?
What corpse?
Scanlon刚打过电♥话♥ 他们找到了Autumn Colville的遗骸
Scanlon just called. They found the remains of Autumn Colville.
底下还有几个帆布袋
There were several more duffel bags down there.
他们打开检查 发现另外两个被截肢的女孩
When they opened them up,they found the butchered body parts of two more girls.
看来我们面对的是个连环凶手
Looks like we got ourselves a serial killer.
我今天接到了Ashley爸爸的电♥话♥
I got a call from Ashley's father today.
他相信她女儿把她的抗焦虑药 也给你吃了
He's convinced that his daughter is sharing her antianxiety medication with you.
有个女孩 她不肯放过我 她不让我学习 让我无法集中精神...
There's this girl,and she won't leave me alone and she won't let me study or concentrate...
等一下 什么女孩?
Wait a second. Hold on. What girl?
Stacey Anne Burrows
Stacey Anne Burrows.
Stacey Anne-- 她是不是死了?
Stacey Anne-- is she dead?
我们决定 如果医生认为服药 会改善你的生活质量
We decided that if the doctor thinks that this medicine will improve the quality of your life,
我会尽快帮你约到医生的
I will try to get that appointment as soon as possible.
Allison Dubois? 我是Caitlyn Lynch
Allison Dubois? I'm Caitlyn Lynch.
我是Lydecker公♥司♥的
I'm with the Lydecker Corporation.
你要给我提供一份工作?
You're offering me a job?
他们说的6位数薪水 究竟是什么意思?
What exactly does it mean when they say "high six figures"?
意思是明天你得打电♥话♥给她
Means you need to call her tomorrow.
去看看究竟是什么样的工作
You need to find out what this is all about.
那你是说我应该答应他们?
So you think I should take it?
有什么理由不答应呢?
How do you not take it?
这些是雇员档案
These are employee dossiers.
希望你能抽时间研究研究
I'd like you to spend some time with them.
看看这里面是否有人能让你有什么发现
See if there's anyone among this group that gives you pause.
他是唯一一个让我有感应的人
Well,he's really the only person who jumped out at me.
这就是你认为有问题的那个员工吗?
And this is the only employee that you're worried about?
他是Justin Lydecker Lydecker先生的儿子
He's Justin Lydecker. Mr. Lydecker's son.
你♥爸♥爸对我对事物和人的看法 很感兴趣
Your father is interested in my impressions of things,people,
我想这也是他想让我 坐下跟你谈谈的原因
which is why I think he wanted me to sit down with you.
是 我也是这么猜的
Yeah. That's what I figured.
他想让你告诉他 他唯一的儿子 是不是一辈子就无可救药了 或者...
He wants you to tell him if his only son is permanently screwed up or if I can be...
还有的救
salvaged.
Lee 是我 我又做了个梦
Lee,it's me. I just had another dream.
又有坏事发生了 另一起谋杀
I think it happened again,another murder.
关于凶杀案的梦 你和你的同事提起过吗?
The dreams you've been having about the murders,did you mention your dreams to your colleague?
我们所说的这些梦 和Lydecker没有任何关系
Dreams that we're talking about have nothing to do with Lydecker.
你的梦 你的印象 现在都属于Lydecker
Your dreams,your impressions,they belong to Lydecker now.
它们现在属于这家公♥司♥的知识产权
They are actually the intellectual property of our company.
如果你再违反合同
If you ever breach your contract again,
我会以你这辈子都没见过的阵势 来起诉你
I will litigate you with a vigor unlike anything you have ever experienced in your life.
Justin
Justin.
灵媒缉凶 第五季 第15集 镜子里的男人
Justin
Justin.
他知道
He knows.
等一下 我没跟上 这个"他"是谁?
Hold on a second,wait. I'm not following. Who-who is this "he"?
你说他知道什么?
What is it you're saying that he knows?
正说话呢 你去哪儿啊?
And while we're at it,where are you going?
我得穿衣打扮 去找个人聊聊
I think I need to get dressed. I need to go tell somebody.
可是 Allison...
But,Allison...
还不到早上六点呢 跟我说吧
it's not even 6:00 in the morning. Tell me.
那个杀了那些女人还挖她们眼睛的疯子 是Justin Lydecker
That maniac who's killing all those women,gouging their eyes out,it's Justin Lydecker.
Justin Lydecker?
Justin Lydecker?
Douglas Lydecker的儿子 我老板的儿子 独子 独苗
Douglas Lydecker's son,my boss's son,his only son,his only child.
我觉得他已经知道了 至少也是怀疑了
And I think he knew,or at least he suspected.
所以他才雇用了我
I think that's why he hired me.
雇你干吗? 来确认一下?
To do what? To get confirmation?
嗯 还有额外的好处 如果我梦到了可怕的事实
That,and the special added bonus that if I ever dreamt the awful truth,
我啥都不能做 因为...
I couldn't do anything with those dreams because...
他拥有这些梦 你的梦是他的 这招真聪明
He owns them. Your dreams are his. That's-that's very smart.
估计这就是为什么 你要成为Douglas Lydecker
Guess that's how you get to be Douglas Lydecker.
那你准备怎么办?
So what are you gonna do?
我得去告诉地方检察官
I have to tell the district attorney.
如果我手脚快的话 可以在Devalos之前赶到
Maybe if I hurry up,I can get there before Devalos arrives.
没人会看见我 不会有人知道的
Nobody will see me. No one will ever know.
Allison
Allison.
Caitlyn
Caitlyn.
昨晚我做了有意思的梦 是关于你的
I had a very interesting dream about you last night.
你和你丈夫在聊你在梦里看到的东西
You were having a conversation with your husband about things you saw in your sleep.
然后你决定要来这儿 告诉你的前任老板你所看到的事情
And then you made a decision toDI cUMome here and share what you saw with your old boss.
那基本上该知道的你都知道了
Well,then you know everything there is to know.
为什么不和我一起进来 咱们可以一起和地方检察官聊聊
Why don't you come in with me,and we can talk to the district attorney together.
Allison 我是不会进去的
Allison,I'm not going in there.
你也不行 这事不可能发生
And you're not going in there. It's simply not going to happen.
恕我不能苟同
I beg to differ.
Allison 如果你踏进那幢楼 去和别人说你想说的那些话
Allison,if you go in that building and have the conversation you intend to,
你就是在逼Lydecker先生 采取法律行动
you'll be forcing Mr. Lydecker to take legal action.
我这是在帮你
I'm trying to help you.
这对我来说也不容易
This is difficult for me,too.
那我们别绕弯子了 给 我辞职
Well,let me make it easier. Here,I quit.
这样行不通的
It doesn't work that way.
回去再看看你的合同
Go back and read your contract.
辞职远无法让你摆脱合同效力
Quitting doesn't release you from the terms of our agreement. Far from it.
如果你以任何形式 在任何时间 违反合同 Lydecker可以起诉你
If you breach your contract in any way at any time,Lydecker can and will sue you.
他们会追讨你所有的财产
They will go after all of your assets.
你的财产没了 还会追讨你和你丈夫的共有财产
And when those are depleted,they'll go after any collective assets you may have with your husband.
我说的是你的家 Allison
I'm talking about your home,Allison.
我说的是你丈夫和Cavanaugh工业 合资的股份
I'm talking about your husband's stake in his venture with Cavanaugh Industries.
我说的是你为你的女儿存的教育基金
I'm talking about any college fund you may have started for your girls.
Allison Lydecker有一只精英律师团队
Allison,Lydecker has an army of lawyers.
我也敢保证 没有什么是属于你 但他们无法夺走的
And I promise you,there is nothing you own that they won't find and take away.
有女性被残忍♥杀害
Women are dying horrible deaths.
我知道
I'm aware of that.
Lydecker先生也知道
Mr. Lydecker is aware of that.
我们都想阻止此事 但是不能以这种方式
We all want it to stop. It's just,it cannot stop this way.
Allison 在你以你家庭的未来做赌注之前
Allison,before you play fast and loose with your family's future,
拜托了 Lydecker先生想见见你
please,Mr. Lydecker wants to see you.
他想与你讨论此事
He wants to discuss this with you.
没什么可讨论的
There's nothing to discuss.
就听他一句吧
Just hear him out.
Douglas已经被这件事毁了
Douglas is devastated about this.
我向你保证 他不是个坏人
I promise you,he is not an evil man.
他对于处理此事有一套方案
And he has a plan on how to handle this.
你想告诉我什么事吗?
Are you trying to tell me something?
如果你说的是一些重要的事 我会仔细聆听的
The thing is,if it's something important,I want to hear you.
我想帮你 但如果不是...
I want to help. But if it isn't...
我明天要去看医生了 我会尽力让医生给我开药
I'm going to the doctor's tomorrow,and I'm gonna try and get him to give me pills.
那样我就听不到你说话了 一切就太迟了 所以...
And then I won't be able to hear you. It will be too late. So...
如果你要跟我说什么...
if you have something to tell me...
Ariel
Ariel.
Ariel
Ariel.
Ariel 醒醒 小姑娘 醒醒
Ariel,wake up. Young lady,wake up.
这样才对 给你们放视频不是让你睡觉的
That's better. We don't show these videos for you to sleep through.
那个叫Karina Tyler的女孩 第一个受害者
That girl,Karina Tyler,the first victim,
她在这工作过
she worked here,you know.
是暑期实习生 Justin...
A summer intern. Justin...
他总是忍♥不住盯着她看
oh,he couldn't stop looking at her.
后来她找我说了他的...
And when she came to talk to me about his...
骚扰行为...
disturbing behavior...
我以惯常的方式处理了这一切 我给了她一笔钱 让她立马悄悄离开
I did what I'd always done. I - I paid her to go away,quickly,quietly.
被他吓到的高中女生 以及他在大学期间...
It worked with the girls he frightened in high school,the girls he...
骚扰的那些女孩也如此这般打发了 这次似乎也没有什么问题
forced himself on in college. It seemed to work with her.
但是... 几个月之后...
But then... months later...
当我得知她失踪了的时候 我...
when I read that she had gone missing,I couldn't...
我禁不住在怀疑
I couldn't help but wonder.
但是我们也并不确定
But we weren't sure.
就是在那个时候 我和Lydecker先生提起了你
That's when I told Mr. Lydecker about you.
我读过关于你的一些事迹 听说过你
I'd been reading about you,hearing about you.
我告诉Lydecker先生如果Karina 并不只是失踪 如果她已经死了
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表