剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
公主们想熬夜
Girls tried to stay up.
抱歉我晚归了
I'm sorry I'm so late.
航♥班♥晚点不是你的错
It's not your fault the plane was late.
回家真好
Oh, it's so good to be home.
这是啥
What is this?
Bridgette写的
It's from Bridgette.
她提出不读大学
She offered to skip going to college
那样就能找工作赚钱赔你的修车费了
so she could get a job and pay for that dent in your Jeep.
她有你的血统
She's half yours.
喂
Hello.
Ruth Boddicker - 我是
Ruth Boddicker. - Speaking.
在新闻里看到你
Just saw you on the news.
你知道我们会去?
So you knew we were coming, huh?
请问你是谁?
May I ask who's calling please?
今天白天不是在银行见过了吗
We met earlier today at the bank.
我戴着曲棍球面罩 拿着一把大枪
I was wearing a hockey mask and carrying a big gun.
其余的钱在哪 Ruth?
Where's the rest of my money, Ruth?
他们说我们带着30万跑了
They said we got away with $300,000,
但你我心知肚明只有3万
but you and I both know it was $30,000.
我不知道你在说什么
I have no idea what you're talking about.
我的钱在哪 Ruth?
Where's my money, Ruth?
你以为在家就安全了?
You safe in your house now?
就只有你自己了?
All alone?
就只有你和我的钱了?
Just you and my money?
再好好想想
Think again.
我想妈咪还没起床
I don't think Mom's even up yet.
那就是说我们早餐爱吃啥就吃啥
And that means that we can have whatever we want for breakfast.
吃糖也行?
Even candy?
当然吃糖也行
Definitely candy.
看看我一直在等着谁
Just who I've been waiting for.
妈咪在哪
Where's Mom?
妈咪今早要早点外出
Mom had to go somewhere very early this morning.
所以只剩下你和我了 孩子
So it's just you and me, kid.
我还是回去睡觉吧
I'm going back to bed.
干嘛不过来坐下呢
Why don't you come over here and have a seat.
我有大♥麻♥烦了?
Am I in big trouble?
非常大的麻烦
Pretty big.
Ruth 那俩人抢了银行
Ruth, those men robbed the bank,
可大部分的钱却在你手里 不是吗
but you kept most of the money, didn't you?
所以你给我们假的劫匪描绘
That's why you gave us that phony description of the robber--
就是杀了拍档的那个劫匪
the one who killed his partner.
因为他是除我外 唯一知道你所作所为的人
'Cause he's the only other person who knows what you did.
Ruth 你知道尸体会出现在公园里
Ruth, you knew the body was going to be in the park
是因为是你带尸体过去的
'cause you brought it there.
不是
No.
我梦到尸体
I dreamt about that body.
我梦到劫案发生
I dreamt about that robbery.
我不知道什么钱
And I don't know anything about any money.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我不能再和你说话了
I can't talk with you anymore.
我要去接♥班♥了
My shift's about to begin.
我真希望你能解决这案子
I really do hope you'll solve this case.
有什么能为您效劳
Can I help you?
我要探病
Yeah, I wanted to pay a visit.
姓名呢? 先说姓
Your name? Last name first.
Scanlon Lee
Scanlon, Lee.
你想探谁?
And who do you wish to see?
Scanlon Lee
Scanlon, Lee.
一世
Senior.
嘿 老爸 是我 Lee
Hey, Pop, it's Lee.
觉得好点了吗
You feeling all right?
我和你提过的那女孩...
So, that girl I told you about...
我们有孩子了
we're having a baby.
而我永远不会打我的孩子
And I will never hit it.
我知道我流着你的血...
I know I got your stuff...
我体内有你的DNA
your DNA inside me.
但我永远不会打他
But I will never hit it.
看那
There.
她一开始往劫匪给她的包里放钱
As soon as she starts putting the money into the bag the robbers gave her,
就背对着摄像头
she turns her back to the camera.
又怎样
Okay?
她故意那样做的 她不想别人看到
Well, she did that on purpose. She didn't want anyone to see
她把小面额的钱装进劫匪的包里
her load the robbers' bag with the smaller bills
而把大面额的钱装进自己包里
while she put the bigger bills in hers.
这说法耐人寻味 Allison
Well, that's an interesting theory, Allison,
但其实我看不到
but I don't actually see it.
可我看到了
Well, I see it.
Allison 没哪位法官 会因此发搜查令的
Allison, no judge is going to issue a warrant
她只不过是在劫案里 在枪的胁迫下
because someone being held at gunpoint just happens to turn their back
碰巧背对着摄像头
to a security camera during a robbery.
长官 我们要抢先那人一步
Sir, we have to get ahead of this guy.
我们要与Ruth对质
We have to confront Ruth,
要她把钱还回来
get her to give that money back
否则那人会为财杀了她的
or this man's gonna kill her for it.
也许你是对的
You may very well be right,
但本办公室不是用来
but, uh, this office isn't set up
保护罪犯不被别的罪犯害的
to protect one criminal from another.
如果她在此案是无辜的受害者
And if she is an innocent victim in all this,
如果他真的在追踪威胁她
if he really is pursuing and threatening her,
那她就要来我们这提出控告
then she needs to come in this office and file a complaint.
可既然她没来...
But until she does that...
还有事吗
Anything else?
没了
I guess not.
带来了?
You bring it?
13万5
$135,000.
你的那一半
Your half.
我们说好的数目
Just like we agreed on.
正是你离开银行后能得的数款
The same exact amount you would've had when you left the bank.
对...
Yeah...
快告诉我剩下的钱在哪
Now, tell me where the rest of it is.
可我们之前说好的
But we had a deal.
是"之前"没错
"Had." Yeah.
我有钱
I have it.
带在了身上
It's with me.
你闯进我家 我不敢把钱放那
You broke into my house, I couldn't leave it there.
呃 在车尾箱里
Um, it's in the trunk.
钥匙
Keys.
好好
All right.
看不到在哪
I don't see it.
给我你的车钥匙
Now, you give me your car keys.
你吓不了我的 大婶
You can bite me, old lady.
你才不会扣扳机
You ain't gonna pull that trigger.
我会的!
I'll do it!
钥匙!
Keys!
好好
All right.
是不是有人在按门铃?
Is somebody actually at the door?
现在到底几点
What the hell time is it?
才刚过两点
It's a little after 2:00.
我拿了凶手的车
I took a killer's car,
拿了凶手的枪
I took a killer's gun,
拿了银行的钱
and I took the money from the bank.
救命啊
Help.
Eric Rogich?
Eric Rogich?
我是地区检察官Manuel Devalos
I'm District Attorney Manuel Devalos.
抱歉大清早就来打扰你
I'm sorry to disturb you so early in the morning.
看来你昨晚不好过啊
You, uh, you look like you've had a rough night.
对 其实我才刚进屋
Yeah, I actually just got in.
走了好长一段路
Had myself a rather long walk.
有什么可为您效劳
What, um, what can I do for you?
我是来告知你 你正式被列为一起劫案的嫌疑人
Well, I'm here to inform you that you are officially a suspect in a robbery
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表