剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
离婚律师经常说...
Divorce lawyers like to say...
爱情是最没有约束力的合约
that "love" is the ultimate unenforceable contract.
随着时间的流逝 缔约双方不断讨价还价
It is always being re-negotiated by time.
无论是深爱妻子的丈夫...
Whether it's the love of a husband for his wife...
或是关心孩子的父母...
or a parent for a child...
又甚至是最亲密的爱人...
or even a lover for their sweetheart...
终有一天这种合约
the day invariably arises when the contract,
定义人际关系的默契 协议会改变
the agreements and understanding that define a relationship, change.
这究竟是时间使然 熟悉所致 还是由于母性的驱使呢
The function of time, familiarity or sometimes just Mother Nature.
瞧呀瞧呀 这不是我们的 美女市长助理嘛 又来做测试?
Well,well,if it isn't our own Deputy Doll. Back for another test?
我觉得上次买♥♥的不好
I think the last one was defective.
加号♥看起来像除号♥ 所以我还是不相信
The plus sign looks more like a division symbol, so I remain unconvinced.
这可是今天第三次测试了 熊妈妈
Third test today, Mama Bear.
你肯定怀孕了 毋庸置疑
Your Eggo is preggo; no doubt about it.
少废话 老头
Silencio,old man.
等你做完了测试就来付钱
You pay for that pee stick when you're done.
别觉得只沾上了一点你的尿液 就假装不是你的
Don't think it's yours just 'cause you marked it with your urine.
Medium 灵媒缉凶 第五季第5集 自食其果
但我还是搞不懂
But I don't get it.
我根本没生病 为啥还要去看医生呢
Why do I have to go to the doctor's office when I don't feel sick?
因为既然妈妈和爸爸都有了新工作
Well,'cause Mommy's working again and Daddy's working again,
我们就又有保险了
which means we have our insurance back.
所以呢?
So?
所以 这就意味着我们去看医生 而别人付钱
So,that means that we can go to the doctor, and somebody else will pay for it.
告诉他们省省钱吧 我们根本没兴趣
Well,tell them to save their money. We're not interested.
我们都要去的
We're all going to do it.
妈咪要去看医生
Mommy's going to go see her doctor.
爸爸今早也要去
Daddy's going to see his doctor this morning.
所有人都要去做检查
Everybody's going to get a checkup.
大事不妙
Uh-oh,this isn't good.
当他们说"做检查" 其实就是要打♥针♥
When they say "checkup," they mean shots.
我不要 不想打♥针♥
I don't want no, no shot.
听着 去看医生做检查可不代表要打♥针♥
Hey now,just 'cause you're going to the doctor for a checkup doesn't mean you're going to get shots.
是啊 鱼还不会游泳咧
Right. And fish can't swim.
我不想打♥针♥!
I don't want a shot!
瞧瞧你妹妹 被你吓成什么样了
Look at your sister,honey. You're getting her all upset.
嘿 我有个主意
Hey,I got an idea.
如果我们乖乖去看医生...
What if,um,we go to the doctor's office, and,well...
打了疫苗 然后...我们就去玩具店
we get the shots, and then,afterwards, we go to the toy store
任我们随意挑玩具怎么样?
and you guys let us pick out whatever we want?
什么?
What?
等等 你这都是从哪学来的?
Wait a second,where did you get that?
电视上演的呗
They do it on television.
其实呢 我电视上看到不少
Actually,I've seen it a lot.
我不想和你谈电视 宝贝
Well,I'm not interested in talking about television,honey.
我要去赴医生之约了
I got to go to my doctor's appointment.
我们也是
Us,too. Us,too.
有时间和朋友聊两句吗
Got a minute for a friend?
Leaming议员...
Councilman Leaming...
别生气 我告诉他们别通知我来了
Don't fire anyone. I told them not to announce me.
我来此是为了私事
I'm here on unofficial business.
我刚好给你这个...
Well,then let me give you one of these...
当然也是私下的 给我省了邮票钱
unofficially,of course. Save me a postage stamp.
这是什么 Manuel?
What the hell's this,Manuel?
派对邀请函 是Lily的主意
A party. It's Lily's idea,actually.
想借此来感谢大家在我离开的日子里
A way to sort of thank everybody who works here for hanging in there,
怀揣信念 驻守在工作岗位上
keeping the faith while I was gone.
别担心 我们来负担一切开销
But don't worry,we're paying for everything.
不会花费纳税人的一分一毫
Not a dime of taxpayers' money.
出了什么事 Jimmy?
What's going on,Jimmy?
你知道我女儿Meredith-- 一年多前终于结了婚
You know my daughter Meredith-- finally got married a little more than a year ago.
不错的小伙子 有个患有心脏病的女儿
Nice fella. He has a little girl with heart trouble.
其实他们正是由此相识的
Actually,that's how they met.
Meredith是那个小女孩的护士
Meredith was the little girl's nurse.
两天前她发了这封电子邮件给我和我妻子
Two days ago she sent my wife and me this e-mail.
"亲爱的爸爸妈妈 很不好意思的告诉你们"
"Dear Mom and Dad,I'm embarrassed to tell you this,
"我认为 现在是我有生以来第一次"
"but I think,for the first time in my life,
"真正理解何谓跌落谷底"
"I understand what it means to hit rock bottom.
"我想只有时间和距离才是治愈良方"
"I think the only cure is time and distance.
"我需要离开一阵"
"I need to get away.
"这不是永别 只是暂时离开"
This isn't forever, it's just for now.
"我保证会尽快联♥系♥你们 Meredith留"
I promise to get in touch soon. Meredith."
我很抱歉 Jim
I'm so sorry,Jim.
她也给她丈夫写了一封
She sent one to her husband,too.
我能做点什么? 要怎么帮助你?
What can I do? How... can I help you?
她已经离开四天了
Sh She's been gone four days.
我妻子 我女婿...
My wife,my son-in-law...
都相信她会回来
they're convinced that she's going to come back.
无论有什么事
But this is a girl who's never gone more than 48 hours without calling me or her mother
她都没有过离家48小时以上音信全无
about some crisis or other.
报♥警♥了吗? 汇报失踪人口了吗?
Did you go to the police? File a missing persons report?
我不想那样做 我是议员
I don't want to do that. I'm a councilman.
她丈夫是菲尼克斯西部银行的头头
Her husband's a big shot over at Phoenix West Bank.
他们会把他提来问话
They're going to want to question him.
然后媒体稍加炒作...绝对不行
And then the papers will get ahold of it... no.
我有些手下很擅长处理这些事
You know,I have a couple of people who work for me, pretty good at this kind of thing.
我相信他们会守口如瓶
And I know I can trust them to keep it to themselves.
不如交给我来办
Why don't you let me see what I can do.
Joe Joe! Joe
Joe. Joe! Joe.
快醒醒
I need you to wake up.
嘿 医生
Oh,hey,Doc.
抱歉 我一定是打盹睡着了
Oh,sorry, must have dozed off.
护士说喊了你十分钟都没醒
Yeah,the nurse said she's been trying to wake you for ten minutes.
Devalos说你有事找我
Devalos said you wanted to see me.
是的 的确 这副表情是做什么?
Yeah,I do indeed. I do indeed. What's with the funny look?
没什么 我最近总想着你 你和Lynn的事
Nothing. You've just been on my mind lately. You and Lynn.
你们怎么样了?
Well,how you guys doing?
我们... 尽力了
We're doing... I mean,you know,to the extent we can.
你就没其他事好想了吗?
Haven't you got better things to think about?
也许是 也许不是
Maybe. Maybe not.
究竟什么事?
So what's all this?
Manny的议员死党忽然来了
One of Manny's city council buddies dropped by.
他女儿几天前丢下丈夫失踪
Daughter ran out on her husband couple days ago.
她爸担心她身在何方
Papa's stressing 'cause he doesn't know where she is.
很漂亮 - 还很聪明 受高等教育的
Pretty. - Smart. Went to school.
之前上医学院预科 中途辍学
Started premed,dropped out.
当了私人护士 所以才遇到她丈夫
Became a private nurse, which is when she met hubby.
他生病了吗? - 是他女儿 先天性心脏病
Was he sick? - His little girl. Born with a bad heart.
正等待心脏移植
Waiting for a transplant.
前妻无法承受巨大压力--拍屁♥股♥走人了
First wife couldn't take the pressure-- took off.
以对方失踪为由成功离婚...
He finally got divorced in absentia and,uh...
然后护士Meredith出现 取代了她
nursie here,Meredith, took her place.
我要去调查下信♥用♥卡♥和电♥话♥记录
Anyway,I'm going to do the credit card,cell phone monitoring thing.
看看她把钱都花在了哪里 打电♥话♥找过谁
See what she might have spent, where she might have spent it, who she might have called.
Devalos让我把这些东西打包给你
Devalos asked me to put this little care package together for you in hopes
希望你能靠老本行发现些线索
that you might do that voodoo you do,
但我有预感 这位太太可能会在 某个四星级酒店里花天酒地
but I have a hunch our little wifey just parked herself in a four-star hotel somewhere.
车子不错
Nice car.
爸爸的宝贝女儿有辆不错的车
Daddy's little girl has to have a nice car.
所以当医生给Marie 小Marie打♥针♥时
So Marie,little Marie, when he gave her her shot,
她笑了 Joe 而Bridgette 大吵大嚷的
she smiled,Joe. And Bridgette,whoo.
不知道的还以为医生没给病人麻醉 就做了开胸手术呢
You would have thought that he was performing open-heart surgery without anesthesia.
在那之后 我带她们去了玩具店
So afterward, I took them to the toy store.
我真为你感到自豪
I'm proud of you.
没有因为你之前的想法 而闹得孩子不开心
Not letting your previously held convictions get in the way of making our children happy.
听着 我想和你说说今天去看医生的事
Now,listen,I got to talk to you about something that happened at the doctor's office.
你在说什么? 不是说没事吗
What are you talking about? You told me everything was fine.
是的 差不多
Yeah,it is. Well,sort of.
他似乎觉得我有些缺乏睡眠
He seemed to think that I have some kind of a sleep deprivation thing going on.
不是每个超过12岁的人 都缺乏睡眠吗
Doesn't everybody over the age of 12 have a little sleep deprivation thing going on?
我不知道 他好像认为还挺严重的
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表