剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
He's supervising the treatment himself.
他是在装腔作势
He's putting on an act.
Lydecker先生一出房♥门 Justin就把药丢进了马桶
As soon as Mr. Lydecker leaves the room,Justin throws his medication in the toilet.
麻烦请Lydecker先生接电♥话♥好吗?
Can you get me Mr. Lydecker,please?
你知道他在哪儿 对吗?
You know where he is,right?
告诉他有紧急事件
Tell him it's urgent.
Allison? - 对 是我没错
Allison? - Yeah,I'm afraid so.
你是怎么做到的?
How do you do that?
你怎么就能恰好赶在 意面之夜的残局收拾干净了
How do you know the exact moment when everything from spaghetti night is all cleaned up
就悠然地到家了呢?
and it's safe to come home,huh?
一点也不好笑 Bridgette和Marie睡了?
Very not funny. Bridgette and Marie asleep?
对 刚睡着 你去找过Lydecker了?
Yes. Just barely. You ever get to Lydecker?
没有 只是不停打电♥话♥找他
No. We just kept calling and calling.
最后Caitlyn让我先回家
Finally,Caitlyn told me just to come home.
她会继续想办法联♥系♥到他
That she'd keep trying till she got him.
我真想知道他们把Justin藏在那儿
I just wish I knew where they were stashing Justin.
我发誓 我会打电♥话♥ 把一切都告诉Devalos
I swear to God,I would pick up the phone and tell Devalos everything I know.
看看他能不能和局里商量把他带回来
See if maybe he could make some kind of arrangement with the authorities and bring him back here.
你帮Ariel拿过药了吗?
Hey,did you happen to pick up that medication for Ariel?
拿过了 一共花了97美元呢
Yes,indeed. All $97 worth of it.
现在问题是她不肯吃药
Now the challenge is going to be getting her to take it.
你说什么?
What are you talking about?
到底怎么了?
So,what's changed?
一个礼拜前 你尽想着能吃药
A week ago,all you could think about was getting those pills.
我知道
I know.
你和爸爸觉得我疯了
You and Dad must think I'm crazy.
我们学校有个代教老师 Snowden小姐
There's this substitute teacher at my school,Miss Snowden.
有时看到她的时候 好像有人在伤害她
And when I see her sometimes,it's like someone's hurt her.
她浑身是血 还被分尸了...
She's all bloody and cut up and...
但现在她还好好的
She's not really.
还没出事 但她会出事的
Not yet,but it's like she's going to be.
那 我该怎么做? 我该去找谁?
So,is there's something we should do? Someone I should talk to?
我怕我吃了这些药之后
I'm afraid that if I take these pills,
Stacey Anne就不能再告诉我 我想知道的事
Stacey Anne won't be able to show me what I need to know.
你知道PSAT考试就是后天了吧?
You know that the PSATs are the day after tomorrow?
我知道
I know.
我也知道 这些药会让我看到的幻像 烟消云散
And I know that these pills will make everything I'm seeing go away.
而我也不会再受其干扰
And I'll be able to concentrate.
但如果Snowden小姐真的会出什么事...
But if something happens to Miss Snowden...
是本我可以阻止的...
something that I could have prevented...
所以 能替我把这些药保管几天吗?
So,you think you could hang onto these for a while for me?
当然可以 宝贝
Sure,honey.
你把我当成白♥痴♥吗?
What kind of a fool do you take me for?
吃药的时间到了
It's time you take your medicine.
好了 好了 没关系
All right,that's right,that's all right.
你就叫吧 你爱怎么叫就怎么叫!
You just go ahead,you scream all you want!
你叫破喉咙都没用 我把保安支开了
You just scream all you want. I sent the guards away.
只剩你和我了
It's just you and me.
我要看着药片进到你喉咙!
I'm going nowhere until these pills are in your gullet!
好的 来吧
Okay,come on.
张开嘴! 咽下去! 咽下去! 来
Open up! Swallow! Swallow,swallow,here we go.
张开嘴 张开
Open up,open,open.
咽下去! 咽下去!
Swallow! Swallow. Swallow. Swallow,swallow!
这不是很有趣吗?
Isn't this fantastic?
来吧 选一条动脉 老爹
Go ahead. Pick an artery,Pop.
你想先从哪条开始?
Which one you want me to start with?
颈动脉怎么样?
How about the carotid?
我可会先选那里
That's always a winner for me.
喂? - Allison? 我是Caitlyn
Hello? - Allison? It's Caitlyn.
Caitlyn 我找了你一整晚
Caitlyn,I've been trying to reach you all night.
我知道 我在飞机上 现在刚下飞机 我收到你的短♥信♥了
I know. I've been on a plane. I just landed. I got your messages.
Allison 你有护照吗?
Allison,do you have a passport?
什么? 有 先等一等
What? Yeah. W - Wait a second.
有些事必须要告诉你
There's something I need to tell you.
我又梦见了Justin和他父亲
I had another dream about Justin and his father.
等等 Allison 我已经知道了 我...
Please,Allison. I think I already know. I just...
我派了辆车到你家
I'm sending a car to your house.
会送你去凤♥凰♥城机场
It'll bring you to the Phoenix airport.
Lydecker飞机库 那里会停着一驾飞机
The Lydecker hangar. There will be a plane waiting.
它会送你来我这里
It'll bring you here to me.
那样我们就能好好谈谈
So we can talk.
要送我去哪里?
W - Where am I going?
我现在不能说
I'd really rather not say.
等等 Caitlyn 不行 我是个母亲
Wait,Caitlyn,no. I - I'm a mother.
我有三个孩子 还有老公需要我照顾
I - I have three children,a husband.
我不能不交代清楚去向就上飞机
I'm not getting on a plane without them all knowing where I'm going.
墨西哥城
Mexico City.
飞机会停在墨西哥城
The plane will land in Mexico City.
那里会有车接你过来
A car will be waiting to bring you to me.
Allison...
Allison...
这里发生的一切惨不忍♥睹
what's happened here is horrible.
我真的很需要你的帮助
I really need you.
墨西哥城
Allison 谢谢你过来
Allison,thank you for coming.
让我来告诉你这里发生了什么
I wanted to fill you in on what's happened here.
我已经知道发生什么了
But I already know what happened here.
不 我想你不知道
No,I don't think that you do.
很明显 是一个激进恐怖组织
Apparently,a radical terrorist faction,
派人混入Lydecker先生度假屋的保安队
was able to infiltrate Mr. Lydecker's security force here at his vacation compound.
然后残杀了他 Allison
They slaughtered him,Allison.
Douglas Lydecker被反资本主义分子谋杀
Douglas Lydecker was butchered by zealous anti-capitalists determined
为了制♥造♥西方国家及其经济市场的混乱
to create chaos in the Western World and its financial markets.
真的吗? 他们把他眼珠挖出来了吗?
Really? And did they carve his eyes out?
你为什么要袒护他? 你会什么还要袒护那个禽兽?
Why are you protecting him? Why are you protecting this monster?
重点不在于他
It's not about him.
而是在于Lydecker公♥司♥和它好几万的员工
It's about Lydecker Industries and the tens of thousands of people who work there
还有那几十万股东
and the hundreds of thousands of people who own stock.
Allison 公众意识 公众需求-- 我都能很好地把握
Allison,public appetites,public perceptions-- those are the things that I know a lot about.
你把弑父真♥相♥宣告世界
You tell the world that the son killed the father
就是让Lydecker永远背上污名
and you've sullied the Lydecker name forever.
这是足以毁掉公♥司♥的丑闻
That is the kind of scanda l that will destroy the company.
产品滞销 股价下跌
Kill sales,crater the stock price.
但如果说是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥干的
But you tell the world that this was the work of terrorists?
随之产生的舆♥论♥同情 和善意根本无法以金钱购得
Well,you can't buy the public sympathy and goodwill that will engender.
人们就会支持公♥司♥
People will rally around the company.
他们会把这当做责任
They'll feel that it's their duty to do so.
那Justin呢? 他仍然潜逃在外 谁能保证他不会再杀人
And what about Justin? He's still out there. What's to say he won't kill again?
我来解决
I am taking care of it.
我会找到他 说服他
I'm going to find Justin and I will deal with him
接受一个不会伤害公♥司♥ 或我们任何一方的方法
in a way that doesn't hurt the company or either of us.
我们? 你说我们是什么意思
Us? What do you mean,us?
我们 你和我
Us. You and me.
我们的命运都系在Justin一人身上
All of our fates are tied to Justin at this point.
我们必须帮他掩盖罪行
We have all helped to cover his crimes.
如果Justin被牵扯进谋杀案
If Justin is ever implicated in this murder,
我完全相信他会说出我们 做过的一切 以逃避当局追究
I have no doubt that he will happily detail everything we've done to help him elude the authorities.
所以建议你别挂着满腹沮丧的表情 跟我站到一个阵营来
So,I suggest you wipe that disapproving look off your face and get on board.
我们在同一条船上 Allison
We're in this together,Allison.
你最好尽快认清事实
And the sooner you realize that,the better.
我爱你
I love you.
第一排的小姐 看前面
Young lady. First row? Eyes front.
你真的该走了 Garrett
I think that you really need to go now,Garrett.
不
No.
求你
Please.
我爱你
I love you.
我不明白
I don't understand.
难道这对你没有任何意义吗?
Doesn't that mean anything to you?
Garrett 别这样
Garrett,don't do this.
我已经藏得够深的了
I am as low as I can possibly be.
也许你觉得没什么但...
Not that it matters to you but this...
我辅♥导♥参加PSAT考试的女孩 (学业能力倾向初步测验)
This girl that I was tutoring privately for the PSATs,
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表