剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
What else do you want me to do, Allison?
我刚刚平白无故地讯问了两位公民
I just questioned two citizens without cause,
连一丁点证据都没有
without a shred of evidence
还没有律师在场
and without an attorney present.
我愿意在这个案子上 为你犯那么大的险
That's all the risk-taking I'm prepared to do for you on this case.
可是我却没有收获
And by the way, I've nothing to show for it.
我想我们今天就到此为止吧
I think you and I are done for the day.
爹地 我们要睡觉了
Daddy, we need to get to bed.
好啊
Okay.
但妈咪不在 我们要晚安吻
But Mommy isn't here, and we need our kisses.
好啊
Okay.
那您能过来给我们啵一个吗
Well, can you come over here and give them to us?
呃 宝贝 现在不太能
Oh, well, I kind of can't right now, sweetie.
那我们能过去让您啵一个吗
Well, then, can we come over there and get them from you?
除非你俩会飞
Not unless you could fly.
我会飞
I could fly.
你才不会飞
No, you can't.
嗨嗨
Hello.
妈咪! 妈咪!
Mommy! Mommy!
嘿 哇 这么乱搞啥?
Hey, whoo, what's all this stuff?
这就是我在Aerodytech的全部资料
This is my whole life at Aerodytech.
一切心血 备忘纸
It's everything I've ever worked on, every memo,
一切文件 项目
every file, every project.
妈咪 现在可以给我们啵一个吗
Mommy, can we have our kisses now?
当然可以! Mua
Of course. Mm-mmm!
还有你 Mua
And you.
好了 两只小宝贝
All right, you little, little sweet things,
快上♥床♥睡觉吧 我就进房♥
go on, go to bed. I'll be in in a minute.
好的 妈咪 - 噢 要刷牙
Okay, Mom. - Oh, and brush, brush your teeth.
会的 - 会的
I will. - I will.
看来和律师的交涉不顺利
I take it things didn't go well with the lawyer.
那家伙有张备忘纸 画着的 太阳能电池示意图和我的一样
This guy has a memo. He's got a memo of a schematic of a solar cell just like mine.
上面还写满我给的评语 我的笔迹
It's got handwritten notes all over it in my handwriting from me.
问题是今天以前 我根本不记得见过那张纸
Problem is, I don't remember ever seeing this before today.
所以我想不通
So I don't understand.
我知道我没剽窃别人的点子
I know I didn't steal this idea.
嘿 行行好 再说一遍
Hey, do me a favor. Say that again.
再说什么一遍?
Say what again?
说 "我知道我没剽窃别人的点子"
Say, "I know I didn't steal this idea."
我是没有
No, I didn't.
我知道 其实我肯定你是没有
I know. In fact, I'm certain of it.
你这样说只是因为你是我老婆
You're just saying that 'cause you're my wife.
没错 但我这样说也是因为 我没听到脑子里有哔哔声
True, but I'm also saying it because I didn't hear that buzzer go off in my head.
你手上拿着的这张纸
The piece of paper that you're holding in your hand,
正是你给Dubois先生的那张吗
is that the same one you gave to Mr. Dubois?
正是
It is.
然后呢?
So?
我也不知道说什么好了 Joe
So I don't know what to tell you, Joe.
我没听到那声音
I don't hear a thing.
他没撒谎 Joe
He's not lying, Joe.
你俩都没撒谎
Neither one of you is lying.
那白♥痴♥干什么了?
What'd that idiot do?
别开枪 我求您
Okay, don't shoot. I beg you.
我会放下武器
I'm putting down my weapon.
我不知道里面出了什么事
I don't know what happened in there.
我也不想知道
I don't want to know.
我不是杀手
I'm not a killer.
好了
There you go.
我卸下武器了
I'm unarmed.
夫人 您不会想杀我吧
Ma'am, you don't want to kill me.
我是说 对他您是正当防卫 而对我...
I mean, him, that was self-defense, but me...
我可是手无寸铁啊
I'm standing here with nothing.
我一无所有了!
I had nothing!
我知道 不是我♥干♥的!
Oh, I know. That wasn't me!
夫人 我求您
Ma'am, I beg you.
别让事态恶化了
Let's not make this any worse.
您放下手中的枪 我会离开
You put down your weapon. I'll leave.
您可以报♥警♥ 把那个家伙送交给警方
You can call the police, you can give them the other guy.
你们说话啊
Come on now.
救救我
Help me out.
让你们朋友放下她的枪
Tell your friend here to lower her gun.
让她放我走
Tell her to let me leave.
夫人?
Ma'am?
抱歉打扰了
Sorry to interrupt.
我想我知道Skahan夫妇为何要 撒谎说没发生擅闯民宅案
I think I know why the Skahans lied to us about the home invasion,
没发生强♥奸♥案 疤痕怎么得来的等等
about the rape, about the scar, about all of it.
好吧
Okay.
Julie Skahan那晚枪杀了袭击她的人
Julie Skahan shot and killed her attackers that night.
所以他们不报案
That's why they never reported it.
Burke夫妇也在场 还有Michael 他们全是目击者
The Burkes were there, Michael, they all saw it.
我还不知道此事与上周的 Burke夫妇被杀案有何关联 但是...
Now, how that ties into the Burkes being murdered last week, I'm not sure yet, but...
Allison 我们已经知道 是谁杀了Burke夫妇
Allison, we already know who killed the Burkes.
DNA结果出来了 与嫌犯完全吻合
DNA came back. It's a perfect match.
两个以前当过骗子的Zachary Giltner
Two ex-cons named Zachary Giltner,
Jacob Vallillo 他俩一起作案
Jacob Vallillo, they work as a team.
两人都有一大串的持械入室抢劫罪名
Each one has a laundry list of breaking-and- entering charges, armed robbery.
这一个还曾性侵犯过他人
This one even has a history of sexual violence.
六个多月前出狱了
Been out of prison a little over six months now.
不 不是 不可能是这两人杀了Burke夫妇的
No, no, these men couldn't have killed the Burkes.
肯定不是这一个
Definitely not this one.
Allison 你为何如此肯定?
Allison, how can you be so sure?
我说了 Julie Skahan枪杀了这个人 可能连这个也一并杀了
I'm telling you, Julie Skahan shot this man and probably this one, too.
不过是在六个月前而不是前几天杀的
Only it was six months ago. It wasn't the other day.
那你要怎么解释DNA结果? 怎么解释发丝的出现?
Then how do you explain the DNA? How do you explain the hair?
DNA结果错了
The DNA's wrong.
不只是DNA结果 还有在现场发现的 鞋印大小也与两名嫌犯的鞋码吻合
It's not just the DNA. The bootprints we found at the scene matched the shoe sizes of both suspects.
法医还复原了 其中一名死者体内的子弹碎片
The medical examiner also recovered a bullet fragment from one of the victims.
弹道轨迹与他俩四年前一系列劫案 用的枪♥支♥吻合 但该枪未上缴
The ballistics match the same unrecovered weapon they used in a series of robberies four years ago.
那说不通
This doesn't make any sense.
我在梦里看到他们
I saw them in my dream.
Allison 一切就绪 可以发出通缉令逮捕此两人了
Allison, we have everything we need to issue a warrant on these two guys.
现在尚欠的东风就是 没能逮捕他俩归案
The only thing we don't have is the two of them in custody.
所以如果你正好梦到他俩的藏身之处
So, if you happen to have a dream about where the two of them are hiding,
那就是我想听的梦 除此之外的...
that's something I'd like to hear about, but short of that...
那是正当防卫
It was self-defense.
我们都清楚吧?
We're all clear on that, right?
Julie别无选择
Julie had no choice.
很明显的
Obviously.
我们都理解 是正当防卫
We all get it. It was self-defense.
你们看看包里装着什么?
Anybody look in this bag?
他们掘地三尺就为了找这个
This is what they were ripping up those floorboards to find.
所以他们才来这里
This is why they were here.
看来包里有将近一百万
Looks like there's almost a million dollars in here.
不是说笑吧?
Are you kidding?
好了 别再碰那些钱了
All right, stop handling it.
钱沾上了指纹会使警♥察♥更难办案
Getting your prints all over it is just gonna complicate it for the police when we call.
等等 你真的想那样吗
Well, wait. Is that what we're doing?
报♥警♥?
Calling the police?
我不懂你在说什么
I have no idea what you're talking about.
我说的是一百万
I'm talking about a million dollars.
你想报♥警♥? 为了什么?
You want to call the police? What for?
那两人已经死了
These two are already dead.
他们已不用再受惩罚了
It's not like they could be punished any further.
整件正当防卫的事 何必要公布于众?
The whole self-defense thing, why even open it up for discussion?
你想想 也许我们...
I mean, think about it. Maybe we...
别报♥警♥
Don't call the police.
没人会问是谁杀了谁
Nobody asks about who killed who,
我们分了这钱
and we split this money.
Paul 你疯了
Paul, that's insane.
我们家有两具死尸
There are two dead bodies in our house.
我只是说...
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表