剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表
《灵媒缉凶》前情提要
Previously on Medium:
Allison Dubois? 我是Caitlyn Lynch.
Allison Dubois? I'm Caitlyn Lynch.
我在Lydecker公♥司♥
I'm with the Lydecker Corporation.
你给我一份工作
You're offering me a job?
他们说“六位数”到底是什么意思
What exactly does it mean when they say "high six figures"?
这意味着你明天需要给她打电♥话♥
It means you need to call her tomorrow.
你需要弄清楚这是怎么回事
You need to find out what this is all about.
你还记得Stacey Anne Burrows吗
Do you remember Stacey Anne Burrows?
她昨天去世了 什么?
She died yesterday. What?
她驾车冲进水里,淹死了
Her car filled up with water and she drowned.
Stacey Anne?是你吗?
Stacey Anne? Is that you?
我昨晚试着学习...而我做不到
I tried studying last night... and I couldn't.
无论我怎么努力,我都无法集中注意力
No matter how hard I tried, I couldn't get focused.
我以前注意力就不集中
I used to have problems concentrating.
我的医生给了我这些
My doctor gave me these.
也许只有一个
Maybe just one.
Scanlon刚刚打电♥话♥
Scanlon just called.
他们发现了Autumn Colville的遗骸
They found the remains of Autumn Colville.
看起来我们找到了一个连环杀手
Looks like we got ourselves a serial killer.
Allison Dubois,Brad Auerbach侦探
Allison Dubois, Detective Brad Auerbach.
是同一个人
That's the same man--
我在梦中看到的那个 我看到的那个
the one that I saw in my dream; the one that I saw
在Autumn Colville的公♥寓♥里
in Autumn Colville's apartment.
我不会询问
I'm not gonna interrogate
本案资深侦探!
the senior detective on the case!
李,是我
Lee, it's me.
我刚刚做了另一个梦
I just had another dream.
我想它又发生了——又一起谋杀案
I think it happened again-- another murder.
我现在在她家里
I'm standing in her house right now.
你需要找到Auerbach侦探
You need to find Detective Auerbach.
马上把他带进来
You need to bring him in right away.
我陪了他一整晚
I been with him all night.
Brad Auerbach没做
Brad Auerbach didn't do this.
他没有做任何事情
He didn't do any of it.
他没有做
He couldn't have.
早上好 请问有何贵干
Good morning. May I help you?
我叫Allison Dubois
Yes. My name is Allison Dubois.
新来的雇员
I'm a new employee.
希望你能给我指个方向
I was hoping that you'd have directions
再帮我办一张通行证
and a pass here for me.
Allison?
Allison?
我有预感你这时候会到
I had a feeling you'd be getting here about this time.
我想我得亲自迎接你
I thought I'd welcome you in person.
第一天上班兴奋吗
Are you excited about your first day?
兴奋
I'm excited.
又紧张
I'm nervous.
也很惶恐
I'm terrified.
完全可以理解
I can completely relate.
我也是过来人
I was all of the above.
来吧
Come on.
我们开始吧
Let's get started.
猜猜这是谁的办公室
Guess who works here.
一个跟我同名的人?
Someone else who has the same name as me?
进去吧
Go on in.
呼吸都困难了吧
Yeah. Takes your breath away, doesn't it?
我不想很老土
I just don't want to look out of place.
我就从来没新潮时尚过 所以这方面给不了你意见
Well,I've never been to the place,so I can't be of any help in that regard.
但我喜欢...这件
But I like... that one.
不不不 这件给我的感觉很不好
No,no,no. I have a bad feeling about that one.
对一件外套?
About a suit?
我只是... 我想给人个好印象
I just... I want to make a good first impression.
是他们来找你的
Well,these people came after you.
你已经给过他们第一印象 而且成功了
You have met the burden of a first impression and conquered it.
妈咪 车道上停了一辆大黑♥车♥
Mom,there's a big black car in our driveway.
车子已经到了 而我还没穿好衣服
The limo's already here,and I'm not even dressed.
这就是豪华房♥车吗? 到底怎么了?
Is that a limo? What's going on?
难道有人忘记告诉我们 妈妈出名了?
Did Mommy get famous and someone forget to tell us?
不 不 不 亲爱的 没人出名
No,no,no,honey. Nobody got famous.
妈妈只是因为新工作得到一辆新车
Mommy just got a new car with her new job.
他们早上来载我 所以下午我就能开新车回家
They're picking me up this morning,so I'm able to drive the new car home this evening.
太棒了
Cool.
我们能不能坐新车去学校 让其他小孩羡慕一下
Wait,can we take the limo to school and make all the other kids jealous?
Bridgette
Bridgette.
好吧 那至少让我出去拍个照?
Well,can I at least go outside and take pictures of it?
你来搞定她们 我没时间了
You know what? You're going to have to handle this. I don't have time.
你好? Allison?
Yep? Allison?
我只是需要确定上帝不会让
I just needed to be reassured at God doesn't smite people
乘坐配了英俊司机的 豪华房♥车上班的人乐极生悲
who ride to work in big black limousines with handsome drivers
他还给你准备热咖啡和想看的报纸
who offer you hot coffee and your choice of newspapers.
我会 不过上帝不会
I can't. God does.
不过要真这样儿了他们就会幸灾乐祸的
But I hear they're all smiling when the end does come.
他们待你不错
So,uh,they're treating you well,huh?
我什么都没开始做 说"不错"远不足形容
Well,I really haven't started yet,but "well" doesn't even begin to describe it.
你想听疯狂的那部分吗
Do you want to hear the nutty part?
我想念市政厅
I miss City Hall.
Allison 现在是周一清早 这里连个人影都没有
Allison,it's early Monday morning. No one's even here yet.
没什么好想念的
There's nothing to have missed.
周末前 我有个疯狂的感觉
You know,just before the weekend,I had kind of a crazy hunch.
Scanlon警探没跟你提 对吗
Detective Scanlon didn't happen to mention it to you,did he?
是关于Auerbach警探
It involved Detective Auerbach.
没提 但我看到Lee正站在门口
No. But I've got Lee standing in my doorway right now.
有什么需要我问他的吗
Is there something you want me to ask him?
Allison Dubois从她的座驾 打来问候小人物们
It's Allison Dubois calling from her chauffeured limousine to say hi to the little people.
Dubois 哪一个她?
Oh,yeah. Dubois. Which one was she?
好啦 别这样
All right. Never mind.
Allison 忘掉这个案子 开始你的新工作
Allison. Forget about this case. Start your new job.
赚一大笔钱 然后借给我些
Make a lot of money. I may need to borrow some.
没错 我也要 你永远是我的最爱 Allison
Yeah,me,too. You were always my favorite,Allison.
早上好 需要我帮忙吗
Good morning. May I help you?
Allison!
Allison!
我有预感你这时候会到
I had a feeling you'd be getting here about this time.
我想我得亲自迎接你
I thought I'd welcome you in person.
第一天上班兴奋吗
Excited about your first day?
猜猜这是谁的办公室
Guess who works here.
一个跟我同名的人?
Someone else with the same name as me?
进去吧
Go on in.
你先请吧
Please. You do the honors.
呼吸都困难了吧
Yeah. Takes your breath away,doesn't it?
太棒了
It's amazing.
很高兴你喜欢
I'm glad you like it.
你要在这花上许多时间
You're going to be spending a lot of time in here.
我会提供给你许多素材 我需要知道你对它们的印象
I'm going to be forwarding you a lot of material,and I want your impression on all of it.
至于你要如何得到这些印象 踢掉鞋子
As far as how you get those impressions,well,if you need to kick off your shoes,
舒服的躺在椅子上 让你的头脑自♥由♥畅想...
stretch out on your chair,let your mind wander...
这都算你的工作内容
It's all part of the job.
什么 打瞌睡就是我的工作内容?
What,napping's part of my job description?
我称之为" 沉思时间"
I call it "contemplation time."
好让这里其他人免于嫉妒
It keeps the other people around here from getting jealous.
不过你问题的答案 瞌睡这词很贴切
But,to answer your question,yes. Naps are cool.
只要你准确的记录下 你看到的一切 然后交给我
As long as you keep an accurate log of everything you see and pass it on to me.
见了Lydecker先生后
There is one other thing that I think we should take care of today
我想我们今天还有一件事要做
after our meeting with Mr. Lydecker.
我们去购物怎样
How about you and I go on a little shopping trip?
购物?
Shopping?
我搞不明白Caitlyn是怎么做的
I don't pretend to understand exactly what it is that Caitlyn does,
但我确实知道这有用
but I am pragmatic enough to see that it works.
现在我又找到了你 Allison
And now I found you,Allison.
Caitlyn告诉我你有很高的天赋
Caitlyn tells me you have quite a gift.
没错 她也一直这样告诉我
Yes. That's what she keeps telling me,too.
我会努力不让你们失望
I will try to not you down
剧集 | 灵媒缉凶(2005) | 导航列表