剧集 | 马可波罗(2014) | 导航列表
You may begin.
可以开始了
The tax collector's deposits did not match.
收税官上交的税金与征收的税金不符
What?
什么
He was given an honorable death.
他这样也算死得有尊严
Rolled up in a carpet
用毯子卷起来
so that Tengri the Sky God did not see his blood.
这样天神萨满就不会看到他的血
You will be riding into battle with us, I hear...
听说你要跟我们一起征战沙场...
to give your accounts.
然后回来向大汗报告
I love you so much. I have to go.
我非常爱你 但是我得离开
But I will see you very soon.
我们很快就会见面的
I love you.
我爱你
Send for Ariq.
去请阿里不哥
Put up a ger. Light a fire.
搭起营帐 生起火堆
Do you remember, older brother...
皇兄 你还记得...
the summer you chased a deer for six days?
那年夏天你追一头鹿追了六天吗
You were gone so long, our mother thought the wolves got you.
你离家太久 母亲都以为你被狼吃了
She made me grind borts with the women for six more days.
她又让我跟一些女人一起磨了六天金刚石
Our father woke up drunk and said,
父亲醉着醒来说
"Kublai, why are you grinding borts like a girl,
忽必烈 你为何跟一个姑娘一样在磨金刚石
when you should be out hunting deer?"
你不是应该出去猎鹿吗
Sorkaktani...
唆鲁禾帖尼
she was a fine mother.
她是个称职的母亲
A great mother. Queen of Mongolia.
一个伟大的母亲 蒙古之王后
It was she who taught us the code of Grandfather Genghis, yes?
就是她教我们祖父成吉思汗的做人原则的对吧
It was she that taught us that a true ruler
是她教育我们 一个真正的统治者
must not lose the loyalty of his allies and subjects.
必须对自己的同盟和臣民忠诚不二
The Chinese... Saracen... Christian or Hindi.
汉♥人♥ 撒拉逊人 信基♥督♥教或印度教的人
A wise leader allows his people their ways.
明智的领袖会给自己的人♥民♥选择的自♥由♥
Our father...
我们的父亲
son of Genghis, did not agree with such open gates.
成吉思汗之子 不同意这样的包容多样
He drank himself to death. Behind closed doors.
他最后喝酒喝死了 自己一个人
Do you know where I was those six days?
你知道那六天我在干什么吗
When you were chasing that deer?
你去猎鹿的那六天里
Making my arrows sharp
我在磨砺我的箭
to go after the wolf and save my brother.
我想去追那匹狼 救回自己的兄弟
I was four years old.
我当时四岁
When our brother, Mongke, died...
我们的兄弟蒙哥死后
Mongolia elected me Khan of Khans.
蒙古人♥民♥选举我为众汗之汗
Not all of Mongolia, brother.
并不是所有蒙古人♥民♥ 兄弟
Not the Princes of the Golden Horde.
金帐汗国诸位王子没有选你
Not the Chagataid of Persia. That is rebellion.
波斯的查加台也没有选你 那是叛乱
We can argue that all night.
这个我们可以争吵上一晚
I do not want to be Emperor of China.
我不想当中原的帝王
I do not want to be Ruler of the Face of the Earth.
我不想当世界的统治者
I want to be Khan of Mongolia.
我想当蒙古的大汗
They are one and the same, brother.
都是一样的 兄弟
So... it has come to this?
也就是说 事已至此了
Not by my choosing.
这并非我愿
The way I see it,
可是在我看来
it is your warriors setting camp on my land.
现在是你的将士在我的地盘上安营扎寨
It's because of that point of view...
你这样想就错了...
my warriors set camp on my land.
是我的将士在我的地盘上安营扎寨
I bid you a good night's rest.
你今晚好好休息吧
I'll see you at sunrise.
我们明天日出时分见
Where do you think the Venetian merchant is this evening?
你觉得那群威尼斯商人现在何处
India? Tabriz?
印度 大不里士
On my Silk Road, chasing riches.
在我的丝绸之路上 追逐富人
I was just about your age when I knew.
我知道的时候也跟你一般年纪
Knew what, Sire?
知道什么 陛下
That I had to become the man I wished my father was.
我必须成为我希望自己父亲成为的那个人
Tomorrow...
明天
watch and remember what you see.
好好记住发生的事
Faithfully.
如实记于心中
Tell me.
告诉我
All the way to the horizon.
一路到地平线
A sea of men and horses.
人山马海
Ready to break ashore.
等待进攻作战
The Khan has moved from his guard to the front.
大汗到阵前来了对吗
Yes.
对
What is he doing now?
他现在在干什么
He is riding down.
他正骑马下去
Alone.
独自前往
This is Mongol against Mongol.
这是蒙古人与蒙古人间的对决
And only one can win.
只有一人能取得胜利
You best pray that it is our side.
你最好祈祷是我们赢
For if we lose...
如果我们输了
Cambulac will be burned to the ground...
大都会被夷为平地
and we will be made into kindling.
我们也会化为灰烬
Look where it has ended, brother.
我们竟然到了这种地步 兄弟
You want Mongolia...
你想要蒙古
you come and take it.
那就自己来拿
It is...
是的
as it should be.
本来就该如此
Men of Karakorum!
哈拉和林的人♥民♥
It is over!
已经结束了
This fight...
这场争斗
between Mongols is done!
蒙古人之间的争斗 结束了
We stand together now!
现在我们齐心协力
We ride together!
我们众志成城
Every corner of the land beneath this Blue Sky,
这片蓝天之下的每寸土地
is ours for the taking!
都是我们的囊中之物
Go back to Karakorum.
回哈拉和林吧
Prepare for war!
做好战斗准备
For soon, we ride toward the south.
很快 我们就挥师南下
剧集 | 马可波罗(2014) | 导航列表