剧集 | 马可波罗(2014) | 导航列表
Well fed, starve him. Settled, move him."
敌人饱暖 饥寒之 敌人安营 拔之"
I never knew you gave much merit to Sun Tzu's treatise on war.
我不知道打仗时你这么看重《孙子兵法》
I don't.
我不看重
But the fat Mongol is trying to become Chinese.
但那些肥头大耳的蒙古人想变成汉♥人♥
Do not think for one moment
不要放松警惕
that he will not be consulting Sun Tzu's manual.
他定会参考《孙子兵法》
So, if he expects us to attack, why mobilize?
那如果他想让我们主动进攻 为何还要调动
To draw the Mongols out. Kublai is sick with defeat.
为了把蒙古人引出来 忽必烈不想再防守了
When he hears we are mobilizing,
他一听说我们在调动兵马
he will return, weakened in numbers,
他就会回来 人数虽有削减
and by pride.
傲气却添了几分
Will they work?
东西会有用吗
Every day we find the engines getting stronger Will they work?
投石器力量日渐增强 会有用吗
By your will, Sire.
如您所愿 陛下
And I will be ready to stand with them.
我已准备好与它们并肩作战
We march whether they are ready or not.
无论是否准备好 都要出战
Vice Regent Yusuf gave his life
副摄政王玉素甫付出性命
to give you this opportunity. Remember that.
才让你得此机会 切勿忘记这一点
I will avenge my brothers who fell at Xiangyang.
我会为亡命襄阳的兄弟们报仇
And should I fail--
若我失败
Should you fail, I will leave you as carrion on the battlefield.
你若失败 我会将你丢在战场上腐烂
I don't have much time before Judar finds me missing.
时间不多 朱达很快就会发现我不见了
I need to know if you will follow me.
我需要知道你是否愿意跟我走
Follow you?
跟你走
I am to be Prince Jingim's wife.
我要嫁给真金王子了
We must run. Now.
我们必须离开 马上走
I cannot.
不行
Is leaving here with me not your wish?
你不愿随我离开吗
We run, as you say.
如果我们离开
We make it past the guards, the gate, the mountains...
突破重重守卫 穿过大门 越过高山...
and praise our good fortune every day we awaken.
醒着的每一刻 都必须祈求好运
Because there will not be a single night
因为我们将惶惶不可终日
in which we are fully certain
说不准何时
that a Mongol blade will not find us in our sleep.
蒙古人的刀刃就会送我们归西
There is nothing beyond those walls but doubt and fear.
城墙之外 尽是猜疑与恐惧
All we can change is here... in this place.
我们只能在这里 尽力改变
And how do you propose to do that?
你又打算如何改变
I must win this war for the Khan.
我必须为大汗赢得这场战争
And you think he will give me to you?
如此他便会将我赐予你吗
Just like that?
轻而易举
It's the only way.
别无选择
Do you desire a sip? I believe you need one.
要来一口吗 我认为你需要
I just need your good words.
我只需要你的指引
In one of my darkest hours,
在我人生最黑暗之时
cold and lost in the Wudang Mountains,
我迷失在武当山中 饥寒交迫
my life was saved by a small yellow bird.
一只小黄鸟救了我一命
How?
此话怎讲
I caught it and ate it.
我捉住它然后吃掉了
That is a terrible story, Sifu, in which I find no wisdom.
如此残酷的故事 师♥父♥ 我听不出禅意
Your destiny is sealed by those machines.
你的命运与那些机器息息相关
When you march south,
你向南进军
if you take the wall, you will be lauded.
如果城墙告破 你将倍受赞誉
Should you fail,
但如若失败
there is no other soul to sacrifice in your place.
所有的责任需你一人承担
There will be no such march, Sifu.
不会出战的 师♥父♥
Not for the Latin.
拉丁人不会
And when I return from Xiangyang,
待我从襄阳回来
he will be well on his way home to his thief father.
他将已上路去找那做贼的父亲了
Defeat me now and you can fight in this war.
如果打得过我 你就可以出战
Lose... and you will ride for Venice at first light.
败在我手下 明日一早你便出发回威尼斯
Enough.
够了
Avoid me on the field.
在战场上记得避开我
Do you now desire that sip?
现在要喝一口吗
The Empress has warned me about you.
皇后已警告我要提防你
I am certain she has.
可以理解
Do you think I would grant you an audience with the Blue Princess?
你觉得我会让你跟蓝公主见面吗
No. I have learned that lesson well.
不 我已经吸取了教训
Clearly not.
显然没有
I leave tonight with the army.
我今晚会随军出发
But I will return.
但我会回来
I do not ask to see her.
我不要求见她
All I ask is that you deliver something to her from me.
我只要求你代我送一样东西给她
This...
这个
is from the Silk Road...
是丝绸之路上买♥♥的
a place I hope to show her one day.
希望有朝一日我能带她去
The I Ching says this:
《易经》讲道
"Attempt to seize all of China and destruction will follow.
"欲夺中原 必随毁灭
The Silk Road you once opened
昔之丝绸路
will be overtaken by a black cloud from the West,
终将覆于西土之乌云
leaving nothing but weeds and nettles."
唯留杂草与荨麻"
You speak any more poetry, Priest,
你再跟我扯这文的 神父
you'll be growing weeds and nettles out of your dung hole.
就去粪坑种杂草和荨麻吧
Mind your nature, husband.
注意您的仪态 夫君
Your Most Benevolent and Holy Khan, the I Ching tells no lies.
仁慈神圣的大汗 《易经》不会说谎的
Return war to the South
重回南方战场的话
and there may never be harmony between the heavenly and primal.
君民之间也许会再无宁日
You observe that?
你注意到了吗
He looked at you when he said "the heavenly."
他说"君"时看了你一眼
Why conscript these priests and prophets into service
如果你不相信这些神父和预言家所言
if you do not heed their words?
你为何还要召他们进宫呢
That priest is from South China.
那个神父是从中原南部来的
How do we know he does not have grandchildren
我们怎么知道他是不是有个孙子
behind those walls down there?
正巧就在襄阳城内呢
Hear me, Kublai.
听我说 忽必烈
You have only half the men and horses you had on the last march.
你只有上次进攻时的一半人马
Kaidu has gone north.
海都已经回北边去了
Banished north.
是流放北方
Your men are tired, uncertain.
你的部下们都疲倦了 迷惘了
Another defeat will destroy the empire.
再失败一次会摧毁这整个王国的
Proclaiming peace will not only preserve men,
宣告和平不仅能保护我们的子民
it will preserve face.
也能给我们保存脸面
I care not about preserving face.
我才不在乎有没有脸面
Preserving life, then. My husband's life, my son's life.
那就保住性命 我丈夫的命 我儿子的命
My war is with South China, not with my wife and Empress.
要和我打仗的是南宋 不是我妻子 皇后
You know I heed your wisdom, but there's no more waiting!
你知道我尊重你的智谋 但时不我待
This wall must break before me
我必须看着那城墙在我面前崩塌
or I die trying!
至死方休
There's nothing else!
必须如此
Have you lit a fire?
你生火了吗
I have. Light four more.
生了 再生四簇火
Each of us ignites five fires,
我们每个人都生五簇火
every one man becomes many.
这样一个人就变成了好几个人
An art of my great-grandfather's.
这是我曾祖父的计谋
War against the enemy's mind.
这是和敌人心理交战
I fear my father is desperate
我担心我父亲
to believe in your European war machines.
过于相信你们欧罗巴的战争机器了
As am I.
我也如此
Will they work? They must.
它们会有用吗 它们必须有用
Is that how life works?
生活就是如此吗
Kaidu did not ride with the Khan.
海都没和大汗同行
If we lose tomorrow, he will become Khan.
如果我们明日失败了 他就变成大汗了
Of what?
谁的大汗
There will be nothing left to rule
如果中原的皇室回到贾似道身边
when Chinese loyalty returns to Jia Sidao.
我们还能统治什么
In truth, I fear what may happen should we win.
事实上 我担心我们赢了之后要面对的
Please, sit.
坐下吧
What you did...
你...
defending me in front of your father and brother...
在你父亲和兄弟面前维护我
I can never repay you.
我无以为报
I simply spoke the truth.
我只是实话实说
剧集 | 马可波罗(2014) | 导航列表