剧集 | 马可波罗(2014) | 导航列表
Amends must be made for your father's crime.
你父亲必须为其所犯之罪受罚
I understand.
我明白
Left to my vice regent, Yusuf, or myself,
要是由我或副摄政玉素甫决定的话
your father's punishment would be certain.
你父亲必死无疑
His thief heart would now be still.
如此一来他的偷窃之心就会平息
I know the pain this would cause you.
但我知道这会让你十分悲痛
I know compassion.
我有怜悯之心
And you know our customs.
而你知道我们的习俗
Khagan's law.
可汗制定的法律
You will choose your father's punishment.
由你来选择如何惩处你父亲
And then you shall find sleep.
然后你就可以安睡了
Don't kill him!
别杀他
We must find out who he serves.
我们得找出他幕后之人
How is he?
他怎么样了
Poison of the yellow scorpion.
中了黄蝎之毒
The healers do not know if he will survive the night.
大夫也不确定他能否撑过今晚
How many assassins? Three.
一共有几名刺客 三名
Where were his knights?
他的侍卫哪去了
Many fell this evening, Jingim.
很多都在今晚死去了 真金
Against three assassins?
被区区三名刺客杀死了吗
I will convene the war assembly.
我会召集军事会议
Our Great Khan wavers between this life and the next...
我们的大汗现在生死未明
and we stand here...
而我们却站在这里
violated within our own walls
城内有人袭击了我们
and wonder whether we should avenge.
我们却还在犹豫该不该报仇
We do not yet know who violated us.
我们还不知道是谁袭击了我们
Is there anyone here aside from my friend Yusuf who cannot--
这里的人除了我朋友玉素甫外还有谁是不能
You overstep your office... my Minister of Finance.
您越界了 财政大臣
Our Lord battles the coward's poison.
我们的大汗正在和小人下的毒抗争
I say this...
我说
I shall stand for him... as he has for each of you.
我会支持他 一如他支持你们每个人一样
Prince...
王子
we do not know if this is the tip of Sidao's sword.
我们不知这是否是贾似道在试探我们
At this very moment, his army could be descending upon us.
此时此刻 他的军队可能袭击我们
We have received no notice from our outposts
我们的前哨没有报告说
of any upcoming armies.
有任何军队接近
Well, perhaps they have been eliminated.
也许我们的前哨已经被杀死了呢
Thousands of imperial guards... Mongol knights...
数千名禁卫军 蒙古武士
a moat, deep and wide,
还有一条既深且宽的护城河
dogs... walls!
还有狗和城墙
How did this scum penetrate our defenses?
那些渣滓到底是如何突破这重重防卫的
Walls and guards, dogs and moats.
城墙和侍卫 狗和护城河
Prince...
王子
the answer to the assassins' identity rests in your question.
刺客的身份就隐藏在你的问题中
They moved underwater and through walls...
他们从水下越过了城墙
sensed only by the Khan's horses.
这一切只有大汗的战马才能察觉
Their tools were climbing hook and shadow.
他们借助的是飞爪和阴影
These demons were trained by the Old Man in the Mountain.
这些恶魔是深山中的长者一手训练出来的
They were Hashshashin.
他们是哈沙辛人
The Hashshashin...
哈沙辛人
were crushed by my uncle Hülegü long before my birth.
早在我出生之前就被我叔叔旭烈兀消灭了
The Old Man and his martyrs are nothing more than phantoms
长者和他的死士不过是人们的臆想
and fables told to frighten children!
就是用来吓唬孩子的罢了
If they were not Hashshashin,
就算他们不是哈沙辛人
they were trained in their ways.
他们也接受了哈沙辛人的训练方式
Yusuf is correct in his counsel.
玉素甫说得对
These men are mercenaries.
这些人是雇佣兵
They could have been hired by anyone for any reason.
他们可以不问任何缘由接受任何人的雇佣
Do you advise I send warriors in search of a myth
你是在建议我派兵搜寻一群虚构的人吗
when our true and very real enemy lies in Xiangyang?
我们真正的敌人明明在襄阳好好待着呢
I suggest you open your eyes to the possibility...
我建议你睁大眼睛看清一切可能
as your father would.
正如你父亲所做
How many of our guards were slain?
我们有多少侍卫被杀死了
Can we afford not to search out such a potent adversary?
不去搜寻这个强大的敌人 后果我们承受的起吗
We can, blind man... because the Old Man is dead!
我们承受的起 瞎子 因为长者已经死了
Our demons lie south!
我们的对手在南方
With deference, Prince Jingim...
恕我直言 真金王子
that may not be true.
您所言未必属实
Who allowed you access to this assembly, Latin?
谁允许你参加这个会议的 拉丁人
Jingim.
真金
Speak.
说
On my journey to Cambulac,
在我来大都的路上
I passed a village
我路过了一个叫柯切克的小镇
two weeks ride from here named Kochkor.
从那里骑马两周能到达大都
My guide... told of a lone way station.
我的向导提及过一个荒凉的驿站
He was clear that those who speak the name of Hashshashin...
他很确定那些谈及哈沙辛这个名字的人
were offering their heads to these assassins
他们都是效忠于那些刺客的
who are very much alive.
那些刺客很可能还活着
What is your point?
你想表达什么
If this was the Hashshashin...
如果这是哈沙辛人干的
we will find them there.
我们能在那里找到他们
You say you know where this place rests?
你说你知道那个地方在哪里
I do.
没错
Byamba...
宾巴
you will ride there with a company under the banner of the Khan.
你代表大汗带一队人去那里
If Master Polo is correct...
如果波罗先生所言属实
track the assassins and confirm the Song rebels' complicity.
追寻刺客的踪迹并确认他们是否是宋朝余孽的同伙
In this answer, the scale of war will be balanced.
如此一来 战势就均衡了
Steady your heart, Marco. You are of--
定定心 马可 你...
Prince Jingim!
真金王子
If a band of Mongolian soldiers travel as they are,
如果一队蒙古士兵就这样不遮不掩地去
the Hashshashin will see danger...
哈沙辛人会防备他们
but... if they ride as escorts
但如果他们是陪商人
for a merchant searching for poppy,
寻找罂粟的护卫的话
the flower by which the Hashshashin
据哈沙辛人说 这种花
are said to draw their strength...
能吸取人的精力...
It might play a helpful ruse.
这计策也许行得通
And you, Polo, might get sliced
而你 波罗 也许会在中途
into fine white meat in the process.
被削成一片片精瘦的白肉
Prepare your horse.
备好马
Prince...
王子
the Khan and I came to terms before the attack.
大汗和我在被人偷袭前已经谈妥了
My father and uncle are to be spared. I beg you to heed--
我的父亲和叔叔被免于死罪 求您遵从...
Tonight... your father and uncle are the least of my concerns.
今晚 我根本没心思关心你叔叔和父亲的死活
I make no promises for tomorrow.
明日之事我不敢保证
An attempt has been made on the Khan's life.
有人试图刺杀大汗
Is he alive? Some say yes. Some no.
他还活着吗 众说纷纭
A party rides to find those responsible.
一队人马已经去寻找幕后黑手了
Master Polo is among them.
波罗先生也在其中
I have taught you to blend with every attack.
我教过你 要调和每次受到的攻击
Absorb your opponent.
吸收对手的攻势
When water is poured into a vessel It becomes the vessel.
若水被倒于管中 它也就成了管
But the Hashashin are not common warriors.
但是哈沙辛人不是普通的战士
The Old Man trains them to enter the shadow-self, the demon-self.
长者训练他们遁入阴影与邪魔之中
That is their art.
这是他们的行事之道
How does one absorb such darkness
在黑暗中浸淫许久的人
and yet return to the light?
如何重返光明
Especially one unsure of his place in the world?
尤其是他不知道世上还有无他的立足之地
If you seek and find the assassins,
如果你要寻找那些刺客
you will need to become the vessel.
你需要融入管中
If you don't go deep enough, they will smell you and kill you.
如果你隐藏得不够深 他们会察觉并杀了你
Go too deep...
隐藏得太深
and you will not return from Eagle's Teaching.
你则会迷失在鹰之教诲中
What marks the balance?
怎样才能取得平衡
Certainty of self.
自我肯定
I do not go for myself, Sifu.
我此行不是为了自己 师♥父♥
I go for my father.
我是为了我父亲
Ride beneath the skyline.
要悄悄前行
The Hashashin do not wish to be found.
哈沙辛人并不希望被人找到
They will find you.
他们只会主动来找你
剧集 | 马可波罗(2014) | 导航列表