剧集 | 马可波罗(2014) | 导航列表
Never the matter.
无所谓了
Marco will fall and you with him.
马可会死 你也一样
All right, my merchant friend. Let us go peddle your wares.
行了 商人朋友 咱们去卖♥♥你的货吧
We ride below the skyline.
我们要悄悄前行
That is not how we attract the buyers we need.
这样可无法吸引我们要找的买♥♥主
Done.
不错
The Chinese say... "You can name a price for gold...
中国有句话叫 "黄金有价
but not for the white jade from the Kingdom of Khotan."
而和田国白玉 堪称无价"
I do not lie when I say it's the most precious of all gems...
说这是世上最珍贵的珠宝也不为过
and sought by the imperial court.
且此玉朝廷也正在寻求
What do you wish for this... white stone?
就这一块白石头 你想换什么
The flower that guides the way to Paradise.
我要那朵天国的引路花
I wish to speak with the Old Man.
我要见长者
I guess we said something wrong.
我们似乎说错话了
Where are you?
你在哪里
Wherever he has gone... he will return.
不论他如今在何处 都会归来
I realize now that I had no idea the pressure one is under...
我如今明白了 当初我并不了解...
turning a son into a man.
将孩子抚养成人的艰辛
Forget all the citizens in the realm.
不说一国子民如何
The responsibility parents have for that one soul.
父母对自身骨肉的那份责任
It is a great challenge...
的确是很大的挑战
and... a greater honor.
更是 莫大的荣耀
You are so at peace.
你如此平静
Peace is found in the heart of the faithful.
虔诚的人♥大♥多心若止水
How can you be so sure he will wake?
你如何能确信他定会醒来
My faith is rooted in what is next for him should he not awaken.
因为我知道如果他不醒来 将会发生什么
I think too much on this life, Mother...
我思虑太多 母亲
to consider what lies beyond.
看不清局外的形势
May I sit?
我能坐下吗
If your intent is on trade.
如果有意做买♥♥卖♥♥的话
It remains unclaimed. Perhaps your price is too high.
这还说不好 也许你开的价太高了
Everything is open to barter.
什么都好商量
What are you offering?
你能提供什么
Opportunity.
机会
For?
什么机会
Leaving through that door still standing upright.
让你们站着出门的机会
And here I was being so gracious.
我可是诚心诚意来做买♥♥卖♥♥的
As am I. I haven't leaned in yet.
我也是 毕竟刀还没进去
Who are you?
你是谁
There are two answers to that question.
这个问题有两个答案
The first is...
一个是
I am the owner of the chair upon which you sit.
我是你所坐椅子的主人
And the second?
第二个呢
The last face you will see before descending into darkness.
也是你下地狱之前见到的最后一个人
Look around you.
看看周围
Over the generations,
历经改朝换代
these eaves have shielded
这些屋檐庇佑了
the backs of every culture known to man...
每一种文化背后的故事
and as such... I know man...
也正因此 我很了解人类
the strong and the weak,
看得出孰强孰弱
the bold and the cowardly, the keen and the foolish...
孰勇孰怯 孰智孰愚
and you are strong... bold...
而你很强大 很勇敢
and far from foolish enough
也并不愚蠢
to track this trouble across my floor...
不会来我的地盘找麻烦
unless you have convinced yourselves through conditioning...
除非经过深思熟虑 确信来到这里
that no harm will befall you.
也不会受到伤害
Show me.
讲讲吧
The Khan of Khans grants the golden tablet to poppy dealers?
大汗居然将金牌赐给几个罂粟贩子
No...
不
a bureaucrat in the Secretariat with a liking for hashish.
是一位嗜好哈希什[印度大♥麻♥]的官员
I do not carry the product you seek.
我手上没有你想要的东西
Then what kind of seller are you?
那你算什么卖♥♥家
I am the man in the middle.
我不过是中介
We want the Gatekeeper of Paradise.
我们要天国的守门人
That man...
那个人
is far too deadly.
太有杀伤力
Let us weigh the stakes.
这个我们说了算
I misread you.
我看错你了
You are a fool.
你是个蠢货
Continue.
继续画
Sidao slaughtered his ambassadors.
贾似道杀了他的使臣
My Prince?
什么 王子殿下
The Song ambassadors we parleyed with...
那些与我们和谈的宋使
the warriors we freed,
我们释放的战俘
they were all butchered returning to Xiangyang.
都在回襄阳的路上遭到屠♥杀♥
Sidao lays the blame at our doorstep.
贾似道把责任推到了我们头上
His army prepares for battle.
他的军队随时准备开战
Diplomacy is dead.
外交手段已经没用了
You negotiated a true peace.
您真心议和
Empress Dowager would've embraced it.
道清皇后本也接受了
Sidao has rejected our truce with steel and blood.
但贾似道却强硬血腥地破坏了我们的休战协议
This is a good sign.
这是一个好现象
Find for me the good in this.
告诉我哪里好了
We have clarity of the inevitable.
我们认清了不可避免的形势
We know now Xiangyang is divided.
我们现在知道襄阳内部有分♥裂♥
War is how this will end... and now is a time to strike.
战争是终结分♥裂♥的最好方法 是时候出兵了
We do not know if Sidao moved against my father.
我们不知道是不是贾似道对我父皇下手
We do not know if the Song mobilize to attack or to defend.
我们不知道宋朝调兵是为了攻击还是防御
We know nothing My Prince!
我们一无所知 王子殿下
My brother, yes, we need not march,
兄弟 确实 我们还不用进兵
but... at least marshal our forces.
但至少应该整顿军队
We must prepare.
我们必须做好准备
In this, you must not fail.
在这方面 您不容有失
Gather your generals.
召集您手下的将军
Speak to them as warriors
像对待勇士一样和他们谈话
and they will follow you past the gates of death.
他们会追随你出生入死
As they followed me at Wuchang?
就像他们在武昌追随我那样吗
The army respects you.
将士们尊敬您
You attacked at Wuchang against greater numbers.
你进攻武昌以少敌多
And I failed.
可我败了
But only while daring greatly.
但勇气可嘉
You advanced on a larger army as Genghis would.
明知敌军众多却依然进攻 就像成吉思汗那样
Soldiers understand losing is part of the journey...
将士们能理解失败是征程的一部分
so long as their leader does not believe it the destination.
只要他们的首领不认为这是终点
Your father understands this.
您的父皇了解这一点
He did not act as if he did.
他的表现不像是这样
Would you have him savor defeat?
你愿意让他尝尝失败的滋味吗
No...
不
but to speak as you do...
但如果按你所说
once.
他已经尝过一次了
He feels as I do...
他的想法和我一样
and he would say it now, had he voice.
如果他现在还能说话 一定会和我说同样的话
Lend him your voice.
替他说出他想说的话
Speak for Father now... and command as Khan.
为您的父皇发声 像大汗一样号♥令天下
Who is the Old Man in the Mountain?
山中长者到底是谁
You certainly are not fond of your throat, are you?
你一定是不想要你的喉咙了吧
You will not speak his name...
不许再提起他的名字
and once I have taken you to him...
待我带你见到他以后
you will never return again.
你们就不要再来了
We have no reason to...
我们为什么要回来
unless we are invited by you.
除非你请我们回来
You learn well, Europa.
你学得很快 欧罗巴人
Which way?
走哪边
To Eagle's Teaching?
只有跟着雄鹰的指引
One can only enter through Paradise.
才能走上通往天国的路
A secret order
一个神秘的组织
formed at the time of the First Crusade.
形成于第一次十字军东征期间
The Old Man has always lived among them...
山中长者就在他们中间
granting access to Paradise.
驻守通往天国之路
Is he a magic man?
他是一个魔人吗
剧集 | 马可波罗(2014) | 导航列表