剧集 | 马可波罗(2014) | 导航列表
She says it is the work...
她说这一切都是...
of the barbarian devil king.
野蛮恶魔大王的杰作
Her village
她们村庄
was loyal to the rebel Song dynasty.
原本是隶属于大宋反抗军
If one does not submit to the rule of the Khan...
如果有人不归降蒙古可汗...
this is what happens.
这就是下场
Gerege!
我们有令牌[蒙古语]
The Latins.
拉丁人
Yes, I remember.
我想起来了
But where are the Christian priests you were to bring, hmm?
但你们本应带来的牧师在哪呢
Lord Kublai... please accept our remorse.
忽必烈陛下 请接受我们的歉意
Our priests could not bear the rigors of the journey.
我们的牧师没能捱过旅途的艰辛
But we did bring you holy oil from--
但我们给您带来了圣油...
Your men of God retreat, but this boy advances.
你们神的仆人死了 但这个小男孩却活了下来
It says very little for your savior. Hmm?
你们的救世主可真不怎么样啊
Loyalty... of a mortal son to a mortal father, Great Khan.
凡人父亲和他的凡人儿子献上我们的忠诚 大汗
Holy oil
圣油
from the pontiff who wishes to spread
罗马教皇希望以此
Christianity throughout my lands.
将基♥督♥教义传播到我的国土
Is this not the same Pope who has called me "The spawn of Satan"?
是那个称我为"撒旦之子"的教皇吗
I will say this and you will listen.
你们给我听好了
Christianity is welcome in my kingdom.
我欢迎基♥督♥教在我的国土落地生根
As is Buddhism...
就如佛教
Judaism... Islam...
犹太教 伊♥斯♥兰♥教
and the Eternal Blue Sky of my grandfather, Genghis Khan,
还有我的祖父成吉思汗从一匹狼身上悟到的
descended from a wolf.
长生天一样
So, tell your Pope that he himself must bow before me...
去告诉你们的教皇 他必须亲自屈服在我面前
and pledge his fealty to me.
向我证明他的忠诚
As for you merchants...
而你们商人
you crossed ocean and mountain...
你们跋山涉水
the great Takla Makan Desert.
穿过塔克拉玛干沙漠
One not many men survive.
而鲜有人生还
Describe for me my desert, hmm?
跟我描绘下我的沙漠
It is a...
那是片...
most barren region, Sire.
寸草不生的地方 陛下
No water. No life, Lord Khan.
没有水 没有生命 大汗
Not even a bird. Not even a bird.
鸟亦飞绝 鸟亦飞绝
It is, Great Khan... a sea of death.
大汗 那是片死亡之海
Yet very much alive.
但却活力非凡
At night you hear it.
夜晚时分 倾耳可闻
The shifting sands, they... sing.
流沙亦在...歌♥唱
Humble apologies, Sire.
请恕罪 陛下
He does not yet know the rules of the--
他不懂这里的规矩...
Continue.
继续说
Voices like... spirits...
那声响仿佛有一种能量
trying to lure you off course.
试图引诱你偏离正道
This is why men die out there.
所以那里人迹全无
The Uighurs called it...
维♥吾♥尔族称之...
You learned the tongue of the Uighurs?
你学过维语吗
Three years was not long enough to learn it all.
学过三年 但学得不全
Of all the lands a traveler passes through...
你去过的所有地方...
which province contains...
在你看来...
in your eye, the most beautiful women of all?
哪个地方的女人最美
I find that all women, no matter from which land...
我发现所有女人 无论她们出身何处
they are all beautiful in their own unique manner.
她们都有自己独到的美
In Italy, we have a saying...
我们意大利有句话叫...
"The true sweetness of wine...
酒的醇美不过是它其中的
is one flavor."
一种味道
You have a clever mind.
你有个聪明的脑袋
For a Latin.
就拉丁人来说
I made one request. It was not for oil.
我只有一个要求 但不是圣油
It was for priests. With this, you failed.
而是牧师 就此事而言 你们失败了
Take your leave.
你们走吧
Go, Latins.
回去吧
You're banished forever.
永远不准回来
You are most correct, Lord Khan.
您说得很对 大汗
The boy...
这个男孩...
has a clever mind and... excellent perception.
他有个聪明的脑袋 还有敏锐的洞察力
He is my son...
他是我的儿子
and most dear to me.
我最珍贵的儿子
But if it pleases Your Greatness,
但如果陛下喜欢
you may take him as your man and servant.
我可以把他作为仆人献给您
What do you wish in return?
你想要什么作为回报
The opportunity to pay tribute to my Khan from my journeys...
一个让我沿着丝绸之路
along the Silk Road.
歌♥颂您的机会
Father, what are you doing?
父亲 你要做什么
Marco, trust this. Be silent.
马可 相信我 别说话
I am your son. Be silent.
我是你儿子啊 闭嘴
You wish not the honor of service
你不想效忠于
in the court of the Khan of Khans?
众汗之汗的身边吗
What greater tribute can a man
一个人能献上他的亲生骨肉
offer than his own flesh and his own blood?
是多么难能可贵啊
You Latin merchants may engage in trade along my Silk Road.
你们拉丁商人可以在我的丝绸之路上经商
Ahmad, my Minister of Finance,
阿哈默德 我的财务大臣
will discuss taxation and transit.
会与你说明税务以及运输问题
Take your leave.
你们退下吧
Marco, you have to trust me. Father!
马可 你必须相信我 父亲
This will not be forever. Don't do this.
我们很快会见面的 不要这样
We will secure the trade routes and be back for you.
我会确保贸易路线的安全 然后回来找你
And I still want those priests.
牧师依然要给我带过来
Father! Don't leave me here.
父亲 别把我留在这里
Of all the things I expected to come home to
这么多年来 家里这边
after all these years...
最让我牵挂的...
"Marco." She gave you a fine name.
马克 她给你起了个好名字
When did she pass?
她什么时候去世的
I was six.
我六岁那年
From Jerusalem.
这是我在耶路撒冷所得
It has guarded my heart for 14 years.
它守护了我14年
Psalm 72:11.
诗篇72:11
"All kings shall fall before him."
诸王都要叩拜他
Where were you? The Silk Road.
你那时在哪里 丝绸之路
It ends here in Venezia.
它的终点就在威尼斯这里
It stretches 4,000 miles across the world.
它横跨世界 全长4000多英里
Why did you never send word to mother?
你为什么从没给母亲写过信
It is not simple.
没有那么简单
We had an arrangement.
我们有约定的
But had I any idea of the birth of a son...
但如果我知道我有了一个儿子的话
You have her eyes.
你的眼睛和她的一样
Well, now...
现在
your uncle Maffeo and I...
你叔叔马菲奥和我
we have important business to discuss with the Bishop
要和主教商量些非常重要的事
before we set sail again.
然后我们会再度起航
I will travel with you.
我和你们一起去
Father. Do not leave me alone again.
父亲 别再把我一个人丢下了
This is not possible.
不可能
You are not prepared for the rigors of the journey ahead.
你不知道我们接下来的行程有多艰苦
Lord, help us!
主啊 救救我们
Lord, help us!
主啊 救救我们
Get over there!
过去
I can help!
我能帮上忙
You defied me, boy!
你不听我的话 孩子
You do not belong here! Stay away from me!
你不属于这里 离我远点
No, no, no.
不不不
Very good.
非常好
This is not what we imagined.
这和我们所想的不同
We must return to our flock.
我们得回到我们的族群中去
You are not abandoning our factor.
你不能抛弃我们的商人
Your Bishop gave you orders.
主教对你下了命令
Then follow us back to Venice...
那就跟我们回威尼斯去
and bring the Bishop instead.
让主教自己来
剧集 | 马可波罗(2014) | 导航列表