剧集 | 马可波罗(2014) | 导航列表
Wuchang has fallen.
武昌陷落了
As expected.
如我所料
Wise to withdraw our troops when we did.
提前撤军是明智之举
What else?
还有别的事吗
My apologies, Empress, for taking so long to come and visit.
请恕罪 太后 过了这么久才来看您
I trust your accommodations have been to your liking?
我相信您住得还满意吧
A cell is a cell, no matter the decor.
无论装饰多么华美 牢狱就是牢狱
I could put you in a real cell, Empress,
我可以让您去蹲真的牢狱 太后
and prove that assumption so very wrong.
然后您就会知道您这话是错的
I feel as if I may have sprained my wrist.
我好像扭伤了手腕
That's what your champion took out of me.
都是拜你的武士所赐
The blind man was more agile, truth be told.
说实话 那个瞎子确实身手更矫健
Interesting choice for an assassin.
选他做刺客真是有意思
I would have selected someone with... eyes.
要是我 一定会选个长眼睛的
Even Fang Zhen seemed surprised by him.
就连方正也似乎惊讶于他的到来
Someone had to allow him inside.
一定是有人放他进来的
I wish to see the Emperor.
我想见皇帝
I wish to see Ling.
我想见玲
Ling is dancing her days away,
玲忙着跳舞
and the Emperor is occupied with complicated matters of state.
而陛下被繁重的国事缠身 也没空来见您
I will send them your regards.
我会向他们转达您的问候
In the meantime,
与此同时
we will continue to detain you so as to protect you
我们会继续留您在这以便保护您
from murderers and assassins who could strike at any moment.
免遭随时可能出现的杀手和刺客之毒手
Father!
父汗
How fared you at Wuchang?
武昌之战进展如何
The sight of you pleases me more.
但见到你比胜利更让我高兴
The Khan awaits you.
大汗在等你
He will wait a moment more.
让他再等会
You have represented me well in the Khan's court.
你在大汗朝中代我表现得很好
Word is you are as formidable as ever.
我听说你和以前一样骁勇善战
On this...
说起这个
word is not as true as it was even yesterday.
其实消息时刻在变
I was bested, Father.
我被打败了 父汗
He must be a formidable wrestler.
他一定是位强大的摔跤手
The Khan's warrior son, Byamba.
他是大汗勇猛的儿子 宾巴
Do not be displeased, Father.
别不高兴 父汗
Did you surrender your honor?
你放下了你的尊严吗
I surrendered mine to serve yours.
我放下尊严是为了让你更受尊崇
You wanted me closer to the Khan's court, yes?
你希望我和大汗朝中要员更亲近 对吧
I approve, daughter.
我同意 女儿
You should pursue the warrior.
你可以去追随那位勇士
House of Ögödei...
窝阔台家的
Your Golden Horde took Wuchang.
你们金帐汗国拿下了武昌
As planned, Xiangyang will not be resupplied.
按计划 切断了襄阳的供给
Jingim's assault there was bloody.
真金攻击那里的时候损失惨重
We fared well, Great Khan.
我们部署得当 大汗
But we had the men and horses necessary.
更何况我们兵马充沛
Their numbers seemed reduced, but those who remained fought well.
他们的驻兵似有所减少 但剩下的依旧骁勇善战
We marched the captured here as slaves for your service.
我们把战俘带来了 听候您的发落
Your Khan is honored, offers his welcome.
朕心甚悦 欢迎你归来
Come. Let us raise a cup in your honor.
过来 我们为你的胜利好好喝一杯
War is on. We need to escape now.
战争开始了 我们现在就得走
I begged you to leave, Tulga, to save us.
我求你离开 图尔加 为了保全我们两人
And you said you prayed to join me in this life or the next.
你说过如果我们今生不能在一起就共赴来生
I give you that choice now!
我现在让你选
I am to leave with the ladies of the court.
我要和朝中女眷一起前往战营
They will know I am gone!
我要是走了 她们会发现的
I cannot go with you.
我不能跟你走
I do not want to!
我不想走
Then we shall live together in the Blue Sky.
那我们就一共赴蓝天吧
Get away from her!
不许动她
Kokachin!
阔阔真
Za Bing, no!
扎并 别杀他
The skulking is over.
你们之间那些偷偷摸摸的事结束了
There is no love with the Blue Princess.
蓝公主与你之间再无瓜葛
She harbors no feelings for you.
她对你毫无感觉
Leave!
滚
Now!
马上滚
Za Bing!
扎并
Nergüi?
诺桂
What have you done?
你干了什么
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起
Barbarians.
真是野蛮
I must break the bones again
我得再把这些骨头打断一次
to make them right.
以便接回原位
Do it.
放手做吧
Heal her.
治好她
Will you come out?
你还不出来吗
Or just cling to the shadows like a snake?
还是要像蛇一样待在黑暗中
Snakes are not attracted to shadows.
蛇其实并不喜欢黑暗
A rat then.
那就是老鼠
Have the Great Khan's troops reached my home yet?
你们大汗的军队到我的家乡了吗
They would slow their march as they approach.
他们兵临城下的时候会放慢行军速度
Let your people suffer the horror of anticipation.
让你的同胞感受危机步步逼近的恐惧
Wuchang first? As you tried before.
和以前一样 先攻武昌吗
Kaidu of the Golden Horde has led the assault.
由金帐汗国的海都可汗做先锋
And succeeded where my brother Jingim failed.
在我兄弟真金战败之地夺回了胜利
I have a place in the royal family.
我也算是皇室的一员
Are you a whore's son? That would explain your interest in me.
你是妓♥女♥的儿子吗 否则怎么会对我有兴趣
My interest in you is self-interest.
我对你的兴趣关乎自身利益
I have nothing to offer you now.
现在你从我身上得不到任何好处
You called for me?
您传召我吗
I thought you would have left for the war camp.
我以为您已经出发去战营了
I want to know of the assassin's condition before I depart.
我在走之前想知道那个刺客的情况
Will she recover? Still uncertain.
她会恢复吗 还很难说
Has she offered anything of worth?
她说了什么有用的情报吗
No, Empress. Nothing of note.
没有 皇后 没说什么
Just mumbled worry for her daughter.
只是嘀嘀咕咕地担心她的女儿
Binding linen. Her daughter resides with us.
这是缠脚布 她女儿现在和我们在一起
Or perhaps a resolution
或许我们可以
we seek with something altogether different.
通过其它方式解决问题
You speak of amnesty?
你是说赦免她吗
No, Empress.
不 皇后
Her daughter survives.
她女儿还活着
We now possess the same leverage once held over her by Jia Sidao.
贾似道曾经用来控制她的筹码现在在我们手中
When we need her, she will do our bidding.
我们需要的时候 她会按我们的要求做
Yes.
没错
Make sure she recovers. Have news for me when I return.
确保她康复 我回来时向我报告
This is an accurate rendering, Master Polo?
这份地图准确吗 波罗先生
It is. I saw the construction.
是的 我亲眼所见
The outer wall is a shell.
外墙不过是个空壳
There is no fortification.
没有设防
Crush the foot and the body will fall.
只要摧毁了底部 整个墙体就会坍塌
We take the city.
我们拿下襄阳城
Sidao will dirty his knees before me.
贾似道就会跪在我面前求饶
The Chancellor is aware he was infiltrated weeks ago.
宰相很清楚他在几周前被军事渗透了
Surely, he does everything in his power to bolster his defenses,
当然 他竭尽所能想加强防御
rectify his weaknesses.
修正自己的弱点
Our scouts report they have been repairing the wall night and day,
我们的探子回报他们正没日没夜修复城墙
but it is still incomplete.
但仍未完工
We must strike immediately.
我们必须立刻出击
Prince Jingim's words are worthy of consideration.
真金王子的话值得考虑
I can wait no longer. Polo is right.
我等不下去了 波罗说得对
If action is to be taken, now is the time.
如果要采取行动 那么就必须立刻出击
Go as my envoy to Sidao.
你去作为我的使者见见贾似道
Extend an invitation for parley on the eve of his defeat.
在打败他的前夕邀请他和谈
If he bows to me, he can avoid Mongol steel.
如果他臣服于我 就让他免于蒙古铁骑践踏
剧集 | 马可波罗(2014) | 导航列表