剧集 | 马可波罗(2014) | 导航列表
Do the sons of Genghis accept this quietly?
成吉思汗的子民 会坐视不理吗
No! No! Good!
不会 很好
My men and the men who follow Princess Khutulun
我的兵士 忽秃伦♥公♥主的手下
become one force with one purpose!
将齐心协力 同仇敌忾
To teach the Song devils that we are Mongols
让那些宋狗知道 我们是蒙古雄师
and the world is ours!
天下属于我们
Why should we follow the Princess?
我们为何要听命于公主
I understand your apprehension.
我理解各位的忧虑
What does a girl know of battle?
区区女子 怎知战争之术
What of your great-grandmothers
可诸位想想自己的曾祖母
who rode into war with Genghis Khan?
不是照样跟着成吉思汗四处打天下
To erase your doubts and ease your fears,
为了解除各位的疑虑和不安
I will wrestle the best of you.
派一位高手来跟我比武吧
Byamba!
宾巴
Byamba! Byamba! Byamba!
宾巴 宾巴 宾巴
Byamba! Byamba!
宾巴 宾巴
Byamba! Byamba! Byamba!
宾巴 宾巴 宾巴
You're not the butterfly I expected.
你没我想得那么娇弱
And you are not the lioness!
你也没那么骁勇
Is the Hall of Fragrance suitable to your comfort?
不知芬芳亭是否合你的意
Yes, it is most pleasing.
那里非常舒适
Tell me about the palace in which you were raised.
跟我讲讲你儿时住的宫殿吧
It pales beside the palace of the Lord Khan.
与大汗的宫殿相比 黯然失色
You miss it?
你怀念吗
I miss the fresh blue lake... and my friend, Nergüi.
我很怀念蓝色的清湖 和我的朋友诺桂
What became of her?
她如今怎么样
She died.
已经过世
During the siege?
城池陷落之时吗
Yes.
不错
It must be difficult
你真是不容易
living amongst those who massacred your people.
要与杀你族人的仇家生活在一起
My people had the opportunity to surrender.
我的族人本有投降的机会
They chose to fight.
是他们选择了斗争
You have friends here in Cambulac?
你在大都交到朋友了吗
My eunuch cares for me well.
随行太监待我很好
What of your sisters in the Hall of Fragrance?
芬芳亭的姐♥妹♥们♥呢
They have little understanding of the people or of the land.
她们并不了解我的族人和我的故土
You find them unworthy?
你认为她们无甚用处
They're worthy in their ways
她们也有自己的长处
but know not of the horse and bow.
只是不擅骑术和箭术
Life's truest pleasures.
那才是人生真正的乐趣
My days of riding unfettered have long since passed.
策马奔腾的日子早已离我远去
We were raised in very similar fashion.
我们儿时的经历很相似
Perhaps we might ride together one day, Empress.
也许我们可以择日一同策马出行 皇后
Tell me, Princess...
告诉我 公主
how do you see your future?
你对将来作何打算
My Lady?
此话怎讲
You know that you will not inhabit the Hall of Fragrance forever.
你也知道自己不能在芬芳亭住一辈子
I never really think about it.
我还没有想过
You may open your heart to me.
你可以同我倾诉
I was once your age.
我也曾像你这么大
I know the dreams that cloud a royal virgin's head.
我知道年轻的皇家女子会做些什么美梦
I may have wondered.
我也想过
Who is the lucky man of your thoughts?
你想的人是谁
Is he a prince? A king?
是皇子吗 还是国王
Power and prestige are the concern of the other girls, Lady Chabi.
其他姑娘才会在乎权力和地位 察必皇后
Surely, when you close your eyes at night,
当然 晚上闭上眼睛的时候
you pray for a man of noble character.
会祈求一位高尚男子的到来
To give my future husband many sons, that is all I pray for.
我只祈求 能为将来的夫君诞下许多子嗣
We shall talk much, Princess.
我们应该多聊聊 公主
My father sent Polo to assassinate our enemy.
我父亲派波罗去刺杀敌人
Why can I not understand this?
我为什么想不通
Please, explain this to me. Your father has his reasons.
请给我解释一下 你父亲有自己的考虑
I have this terrible recurring thought.
我有个徘徊不去的想法
Perhaps the wrong brother
也许几个月前
fell bloody in the dirt all those months ago.
倒在血泊之中的人该换做别人
Do not repeat those words aloud, my Prince.
此话万不可再次提起 王子殿下
I will forget them myself.
我什么都没有听见
Make no mistake, Ahmad,
别误会 艾哈迈德
I love my father, I revered him.
我很爱父亲 我曾经很尊敬他
"Revered"?
曾经
The kingdom has turned its eyes away
每当父亲身边出现宠信的人
as it relates to my father's pets.
大家都会视若不见
But no other has risen so quickly
但是从来没有人
or closely to his side than the Latin.
像那个拉丁人一样平步青云
"Open the gates to outsiders and secrets will spill."
"打开通往外界的大门 秘密就会泄露"
My uncle said those words to me when I traveled to Karakorum.
我前往哈拉和林时 叔叔曾这样对我说
He may not have been referring specifically to the round-eyed rat,
也许他并没有特指那个贼眉鼠眼的歹人
but he could sense it.
但他感觉得到
My advice? Let us see what transpires.
在我看来 应该静观其变
If Jia Sidao falls and the wall with him,
如果贾似道遇害 铁壁坍塌
then the boy is beyond reproach.
那就说明他并无嫌疑
Your father's plan would have succeeded.
您父亲的计划也已成功
But if he fails and if the Khan is not motivated
如果他失败 而大汗却无动于衷
to push the boy aside by his own hand,
依旧一如既往地宠信他
then we will guide it for him.
那我们再出手清君侧
The death of Empress Chabi puts us in a position of power.
察必皇后之死对我们很有利
It was the act of a coward and a scoundrel.
这种行为懦弱而卑鄙
What lives will our people have
如果被蒙古鞑♥子♥俘虏
when they're enslaved by the Mongol hordes?
我们的子民会遭受怎样的凌♥辱♥
I so tire of this conversation.
这个话题我已厌倦
The coronation is upon us.
新皇马上就要登基了
You will be filled with vigor soon enough.
你很快就能充满活力了
And in the end,
最终
you may have achieved what you set out to.
你可能还能实现你的初心
Our position at the negotiating table
我们在谈判中的地位
has been weakened by your foolish play against the Khan.
因你对大汗的愚蠢之举摇摇欲坠
And this is why I suggest, once more,
因此我要再一次建议
that we postpone the transfer of power until certainty dawns.
我们推迟登基仪式 直到一切尘埃落定
No.
不
Did your sister fall?
你妹妹死了吗
One can only assume.
只能这么推断
Is there no hole in your heart?
你的心真如磐石一般吗
Do you not fear the admission to a daughter
你真的忍♥心让一个女儿
who must face a life without a mother?
从此以后都没有母亲吗
Life will continue.
日子总要继续
And I hope, as her memory fades,
我希望 随着时间的流逝
Ling will only remember Mei Lin for what she was...
玲只会记得美琳本来的面目
a whore.
妓♥女♥
After you've packed your porcelain,
你收拾好你的瓷器后
we will clean up the shambles you've left behind.
我们会清理你留下的烂摊子
What choice do I have?
我还有别的选择吗
You have succeeded in your mission, Empress.
你完成了你的任务 皇后
May I remain after the ink has dried?
议和之后我还能留在这吗
To bear witness the outcome of your bargains with the devil.
我只是想亲眼看看你和魔鬼交易的后果
You are a free man, Jia Sidao.
你是自♥由♥之身 贾似道
Free from responsibility, free from blame,
无需承担责任 无需遭人指责
free to stake your claim wherever you see fit.
随便你在什么地方发表高谈阔论
Outside the palace.
但都得在皇宫外
You will always be a citizen of the Song.
你永远是大宋的子民
If only that were true.
但愿你说的都是真的
It is as if the gates of hell have opened.
感觉好像地狱的大门终于打开了
It is the warm embrace of home.
这是家乡的温暖
When did you last feel it?
你最后一次有这种感觉是什么时候
Be mindful of our mission, Master Polo.
牢记我们此行的目的 波罗先生
It is a hard thing we do.
我们前路坎坷
A hard thing you do, Sifu.
是你前路坎坷 师♥父♥
I draw pictures while you draw blood.
我挥毫舞墨 而你舞刀弄枪
The Khan makes considerations for my failure
大汗考虑到我可能会失败
and entrusts you with them.
所以派你跟我一起来
剧集 | 马可波罗(2014) | 导航列表