剧集 | 马可波罗(2014) | 导航列表
Do you worry for your father?
你担心你父亲吗
My father brought his plight upon himself.
我父亲那是自作自受
I know this.
我知道
It keeps sleep at bay, hmm?
在海湾处才能睡觉是吗
A persistent affliction since I was a boy.
从小时候起我便一直受此苦恼
And is it this affliction that sees you roaming
所以你才夜晚出去
at night on horseback?
骑马漫步吗
The canals called to me at home. Here, the grasslands.
在家时水道会呼唤我 在这里则是草原
It is a demon like no other.
无法入眠真是如最恼人的魔鬼一般
One who sleeps wherever he lays his head
躺下便能入睡之人
can never understand the beast.
永远无法理解这一魔鬼
You, too, My Lord?
您也睡不着吗 陛下
The distractions of rule occupy my mind when I should sleep.
我应该入睡时却总被治国之事纷扰
You are a thinker, Latin, as am I.
你善于思考 拉丁人 就跟我一样
This is good.
这很好
Amends must be made for your father's crime.
你父亲犯下罪行 就必须作出补偿
I understand.
我明白
You will decide his fate.
你来决定他的命运吧
My Lord?
陛下
Left to my vice regent, Yusuf, or myself,
要是让我的副摄政玉素甫或者我处理
your father's punishment would be certain.
那你父亲会受到什么处罚显而易见
His thief heart would now be still.
他的窃贼之心这会儿该停止跳动了
I know the pain this will cause you.
我知道这件事会给你带来巨大的痛苦
I know compassion.
我也有同情怜悯之心
And you know our laws...
可你也知道我们的法律
our customs.
我们的习惯
You will choose your father's punishment.
所以你来选择对你父亲的处罚方式
And then you shall find sleep.
也好让你以后能安心入睡
剧集 | 马可波罗(2014) | 导航列表