剧集 | 马可波罗(2014) | 导航列表
the finest of silks, to be woven into my presentational gown,
用上等丝绸织成的礼服
that I knew it was true.
我才知道那是真的
I kept what remained to one day gift to a daughter of my own.
我一直留着打算日后传给我的女儿
It is lovely.
很美
A mere reflection of the beauty who wears it.
再美也不过是为了凸显穿上它的人
I also come to pay condolences and to inquire as to your heart.
我过来也是想表示哀悼 听听你的真实想法
I lost a good friend.
我失去了一个好朋友
Your only friend, if I recall.
据我所知是你唯一的朋友
I hope it's no longer the case, my Queen.
我希望以后我会有更多的朋友 皇后
If you speak of me...
如果你是指我
speak with certainty.
那大可断言直说
I'm afraid loss has infected the kingdom of late.
我担心这次损失近来已经影响了整个汗国
With more on the horizon.
还有更多即将到来
So I've heard.
我听说了
You've heard?
听说了什么
The Latin is to be executed.
那个拉丁人要被处决了
At dawn.
在破晓时分
A seamstress will pay you a visit shortly.
裁缝一会儿就会过来
Master Polo.
波罗先生
I came to inquire as to your state of mind.
我来是想问问你现在的心态
My thanks for your concern, Jingim.
谢谢你的关心 真金
Prince.
是王子
Prince Jingim.
真金王子
I know this seems unjust,
我知道这似乎不公平
and it's hard for you to see, sitting where you are.
在你的位置上你也很难看清
But understand...
但你要明白
that this is entirely for the good of the kingdom.
这都是为了这个汗国好
Do you hunt?
你会打猎吗
In our culture, your first hunt,
在我们的文化中 第一次打猎
as in many things in life,
跟生命中很多事情一样
is a very lonely enterprise.
是件非常孤独的事
You're cast into the wilderness
你被扔进荒野
with nothing more than a bow and an arrow
身边只有一副弓箭
and instructed not to return without meat.
你被告诫说 打不到猎就不要回来
For the kingdom.
为了汗国
It can take a day, a week.
接下来也许是一天 也许是一周
Some never return.
有些人永远没能回来
What do you think is the most vital trait for the hunter to possess?
你觉得一名猎手最重要的品质是什么
Please, Jingim, do not mar my final hours.
拜托 真金 不要破坏我最后的时光
Patience.
耐心
I saw its horns first.
当时我首先看到了它的角
Grand, stretching to the heavens and catching the morning light.
那是只巨大的角 直伸天际 穿破晨曦
A mighty trophy.
无与伦比的战利品
I set my arrow, took aim.
我拉弓瞄准
He was gone.
但它却跑了
But I had a feeling about him...
但我有一种感觉
and so I waited another night.
于是我又等了一晚
It was so cold, I wanted to run home.
寒风刺骨 我真想回家了
A handful of kills passed me by.
一些猎物从我身边经过
I could have slain them all, returned triumphant,
我本可以将它们尽数杀死 荣耀凯♥旋♥
dipped my finger in the fat of the kill,
拿着我的猎物
been deemed a man and slept in my own bed.
成为一个真正的男人 安稳地睡上一觉
But I waited.
但我却选择了等待
As I felt the sun warm me the next morning...
当第二天清晨的阳光洒在我身上的时候...
there it was, passing between the trees.
它又出现了 穿梭在树林中
My father was so proud.
我父亲十分自豪
Patience.
耐心
Patience to ensure that true aim finds the true target.
耐心等待确保瞄准了正确的目标
An innocent target,
它不过是个无辜的目标
whose offense was crossing paths at the wrong time,
在错误的时间里闯入了错误的地方
with the wrong person.
并遇到了一个错的人
Death.
死亡
Another lonely enterprise.
另一件孤独的事
May your God accompany you, Master Polo.
愿你的主与你同在 波罗先生
You will need it more than I.
你会比我更需要它的
Let us not build strife where none should exist.
不要做这些无谓的争吵了
Pride and hope have filled the coffers of the people's spirits.
民族自豪与希望已经成为了人们的精神支柱
Those coffers were never depleted.
人们的精神支柱永远不会倒塌
You simply convinced yourself otherwise to support your own machinations.
你不过是用另一种方式来说服自己来成全你的阴谋
Why am I your enemy when you're the one prepared
明明是你准备好埋葬我们的文化时
to bury our culture in history's potter's field?
你却视我为敌 这是为何
The landed gentry of the south prepare to meet.
南方的领主们准备好会面了
Are these the same landed gentry whose land you stripped
是那些不久前支持你
against my husband's wishes not long ago?
夺取我丈夫大权的领主吗
The proceeds from the fields helped fund our defenses.
他们为我们抵御入侵提供了资金
And each now pledges their support for an assault on Cambulac.
而且现在他们每个人都许诺支持我们突袭大都
My compliments, Jia Sidao.
你真能耐 贾似道
Insincerity still.
真虚伪
I am nothing but sincere.
我是诚心的
You set out to undermine the council and retain the chancellorate.
你暗中破坏朝政 却保留了自己的权利
Fang Zhen fell.
方正倒了
You sought to repel the Mongol horde
你开始反抗蒙古军队
and masterfully lured them into a hornet's nest of sharpened steel.
熟练地将他们诱至虎狼之穴
You wish to gather Southern China into one indomitable force
你想集结中原南方的力量
and gird them for the final unification.
为最终谋朝篡位打下基础
I have no doubt you will succeed in that as well.
我也相信你会成功
But you will do so without
但是就算你要开口
the support you are about to ask of me.
我也不会支持你
How might I convince you of the folly of your decision?
那我就让你明白你的决策有多么愚蠢
Stop tinkering with that and look at me.
不要摆弄那些东西了 看着我
There is nothing you might say or do.
你什么也说不了 什么也做不了
Ever.
永远
I assumed that would be your answer.
我想这就是你的回答了
Very well.
很好
I shall go it alone. Yet again.
那我就只能再一次自己去了
You need the Emperor in order to accomplish your final design.
为了实现你最终的目的 你需要皇上的支持
You cannot lock me away from him forever.
你不能永远把他和我分开
My dear Empress...
我亲爱的太后
I never considered that an option.
我从来没考虑过那样做
You're here to defend him?
你是来为他辩护的吗
Lord Khan, years ago, you took my eyes.
大汗 几年前您挖去了我的双眼
Today... I offer you the rest of me.
今日 我将我的一切都献给您
What do you speak of?
你要说什么
If the boy is culpable as you say,
如果那孩子如您所说般有罪
and I have no reason to doubt
那我便无权质疑
the Khan's good judgment on such matters,
大汗英明的决策
then I am equally culpable.
我也同样有罪
You entrusted the Latin to me.
您把拉丁人托付于我
I trained him, fought beside him.
我训练他 与他并肩战斗
How can you not believe me complicit?
您怎么会相信我并未牵连其中
Get out! Lord Khan
出去 大汗
Guards! Escort the monk out of my sight.
守卫 把这道士给我带走
Do not allow him to return.
不准再放他回来
Where do you intend to go? The Ministry of Justice.
您准备去哪里 去刑部
For what purpose? None of your concern.
去干什么 与你无关
My apologies, but you may not leave, Princess.
恕臣无礼 但我不得让您离开 公主
Pardon me?
你说什么
I cannot allow you to leave.
臣不得让您离开
You're my servant.
你是我的奴仆
As well as your defender.
也是您的护卫
Whom do you take orders from?
你到底为谁效力
The Blue Princess commands me as dictated by the Great Khan.
大汗吩咐我听从蓝公主的调遣
You had best remember that.
你最好记住这点
Stand aside!
让开
Empress Chabi has instructed that you remain in your quarters.
察必皇后下令让您待在寝宫内
Until? We receive further orders.
到什么时候 皇后再次下令
Hello, Ling Ling.
你好 玲玲
I appreciate your regard, child, but sit with me.
我知道你想行礼 孩子 跟我一起坐着吧
You're beyond your years in grace and training.
你已经过了礼仪姿态训练的年纪
Regrettably, that is found far too infrequently in children your age.
可惜的是 你童年时受到的此类训练太少
剧集 | 马可波罗(2014) | 导航列表