剧集 | 马可波罗(2014) | 导航列表
Do you think I would deny a dying man an audience?
你觉得我会拒绝一个将死之人的求见吗
I know nothing of you.
我对您一无所知
In this, you are at a decided advantage.
在这方面 您比我有优势
Your journal.
你的日记
It is most enlightening
能随心所欲的
when one has unfettered access inside a person's thoughts.
窥视一个人的想法能给我很多启发
Warrantless access.
没经过我允许你就看了
To be fair, you were an enigma.
说实话 你很不可思议
One that had grown close to my Khan.
你接近了大汗
You could have sat with me prior to my last night of life...
你本可在我生命的最后一夜前
and asked.
和我坐在一起问我的
I am certain you would not have granted me the insight I required.
我很确定你不会允许我看我想看的东西
But...
但是
I procured the journal
但我虽得到了你的日记
prior to your writing of one curiosity.
但还是有一件事不甚明白
What made you cease your attempts at escape?
你为什么不想逃跑了
Was it her?
是因为她吗
Under the circumstances, you need not hold your tongue.
在这种情况下 你不必闭口不谈
Partially.
部分因为她吧
Significantly.
很大程度上是因为她
But not entirely.
但不全是
Tell me.
说吧
The walled Phoenician city of Tyre.
有座腓尼基城市名叫提尔
It defied Alexander for 13 long years.
它足足与亚历山大大帝对峙了13年
Built on an island, Tyre was walled to the sea,
建在一座岛上 提尔城的城墙被海环绕
an insurmountable fortress that was key to all of Persia.
这对波斯来说是一座难以逾越的城墙
He attempted to breach the walls using common instruments of war,
他试图用普通的战争工具突破壁垒
arrows, battering rams, catapults.
箭 破城槌 石弩
But three dozen men are needed to load and fire one.
但要36个人才能装填和发射一次
Alexander employed... the trebuchet,
亚历山大大帝使用了 抛石机
a siege engine powered not by men but by a counterweight.
这种攻城机器不由人力发动 靠的是平衡物
Imagine the weight of 6,000 pounds on one end
想想 一端有6000磅的重量
and a 300-pound rock set on the other.
而另一端装有300磅的巨石
Imagine firing 1,000 in a single day.
想想一天能发射1000次
Imagine what even three of these engines
想想要是有三座这种机器
could do to the walls of Xiangyang.
能对襄阳城墙造成怎样的破坏
And at a distance that keeps the army safe from archers.
而且我们的军队还远在弓箭手射程之外
Correct.
没错
Altruism still?
你还是这么无私吗
Even in the face of your execution?
即使你即将死去
Not purely.
不完全是
I'm not afraid to die...
我不怕死
but I'm terrified to do so while branded a traitor.
但怕极了背上叛国♥贼♥的罪名赴死
What is the entirety you spoke of earlier?
你之前所说所有原因为何
What else made you stay?
还因为什么你选择留下
The moment the Khan gave me the choice
大汗给了我选择的权利
to deliver my father from death.
让我救我父亲不死
He is a good man.
他是个好人
Grandfather, why couldn't you have taken that?
祖父 你为何不攻下那里
Why couldn't you have taken that wall?
你为何不攻下襄阳城
My Emperor, these men are all that remain of the Red Lotus.
陛下 这些人是红莲教的余党
Traitors within the kingdom
他们都是叛徒
determined to undermine the Emperor's mission,
意欲破坏吾皇大业
determined to destroy the Emperor and his dynasty.
意图害我圣上 亡我大宋
They are your enemy.
他们是你的敌人
They are weak. They must be punished.
他们软弱无能 必须施以惩罚
What does the strong mantis do to its weaker brothers and sisters?
那只强壮的螳螂对它软弱的兄弟姐妹做了什么来着
Kill them.
杀了他们
A catapult?
石弩
Waste of my time.
浪费我的时间
Lord Khan, with respect, this may very well be the key--
大汗 恕我直言 这可能是攻破...
The key to Xiangyang, finally!
攻破襄阳城的关键 终于啊
If only my Vice Regent had attained this key years ago!
我的副摄政要是多年之前就知悉这一关键就好了
Some magical solution?
现在却来告诉我神奇之道
Why did you bring this to me when I know you crave my failure?
我知道你想看我失败 为什么还来告诉我这个
If that is what you believe,
如果您这么认为
then you have not been listening to anything--
那您就没有听...
Enough of your insolence!
休得无礼
You...
你
beg for my pardon, is that your scheme?
是想阴谋祈求我的宽恕吗
No, Sire. Begging is for the guilty.
不 陛下 祈求是对有罪之人而言
I've seen stronger men than you weep before the rug.
我见过比你强大之人在裹毯前哭泣
When the time comes, be brave and sure.
等时刻一到 一定要勇敢坚毅
For it is coming at dawn...
破晓时分就是了
no matter how loud you cry.
不论你多么哭声震天
Lord Khan Yeah?
大汗 又有何事
Liar!
骗子
You're a liar!
你是个骗子
Remove yourself. We speak of this lunacy no more.
你退下吧 以后不准再谈及此种荒唐之事
Tell the kheshig to jail me.
让御林♥军♥把我关起来吧
You made your point, take your leave.
你要说的都说完了 退下吧
There is honest work to be done.
还有很多事等着你去做呢
This is merely a statement of facts.
我说的句句属实
Oh! You hired the assassins?
是你雇佣了刺客对吗
You manipulated that whore, Mei Lin.
是你指使那个娼妓美琳来行刺
You instructed my brother to withhold his troops from Wuchang?
是你指使我兄弟不带兵去武昌支援
You conspired with Jia Sidao?
是你跟贾似道一起密谋的吗
I conspired for and with the Khanate.
我所做之事都是为了汗国
And you think, what? The Khanate does not guide my heart?
你以为我的心不是为了汗国吗
Your mind.
你的心智
But minds can be easily persuaded of anything.
但是心智易受蛊惑
The reason you do not sleep is because of a longing in your heart
您之所以无法入睡就是因为心中的欲望
that will never be sated. And why should it?
永远无法得到满足 为什么
I know you believe Xiangyang will fall. It will.
我知道你坚信我们会攻取襄阳城 会的
And you fear that once conquered,
你担心我们一旦攻取襄阳
I turn my aims to lands far reaching?
我会继续攻打更远的地方吗
I do. Why should I not?
是的 我为何不去攻打
Because you know how this will end.
因为您知道这样的最终下场
As all other dynasties have.
历朝历代都是如此
Am I not different?
我难道与他们无异吗
I once believed so.
我曾经是这样认为
It is why I stand before you this evening.
所以今晚我才站在您的面前
Yusuf, you did not do this.
玉素甫 不是你做的
My confession stands.
确实是我
Be it betrayal by my hands or by my heart,
我所做之事 所想之事 都是背叛
I am guilty.
我确实有罪
What do you want from me?
你到底想让我如何
To give up Xiangyang?
放弃攻打襄阳吗
You know the answer is yes. I cannot.
您知道答案 我不能放弃
I know that as well.
这我也知道
I should hide behind my wall?
难道我该藏于自己的城墙之后吗
Take pleasure in the present state?
我该终日享乐满足现状吗
While away my days and bury myself here when they're done?
我该无所事事纵情笙歌♥ 对他们不闻不问吗
Where is the fault in that? Hmm?
这有何错吗
How many lands must be reaped?
您还想要多少田地
How many vaults must be filled and young spirits extinguished?
还想要多少金银珠宝 还想看多少年轻壮儿丧命
One. One last game.
一场 最后再来一场
Taken the pieces away.
棋局已经被收走了
The boy is guilty.
那孩子有罪
His only guilt is his blind desire for your love.
他唯一犯下的罪过就是盲目渴求您的爱
You know who he reminds me of?
您知道他让我想起了谁吗
Yusuf... my crazed cripple of Khazaria.
玉素甫 你这个癫狂的瘸子卡扎尔人
Not in mindless bloodletting...
他不是盲目让众人流血牺牲
but in dedication to your cause.
而是为了完成您的统一大业
He does.
真的
You need that dedication at your service at all times.
您时刻需要他那种忠心那种奉献精神
I am no longer capable of it, nor am I willing.
我是做不到他那样了 也不愿如此
You have the finest engineers in all the world.
您有世界上最优秀的工程师
My final counsel to you is that you put them to work.
我生前最后的建议是您可以让他们人尽其职
Construct the Latin's siege engine.
建造出那个拉丁人所说的攻城器
剧集 | 马可波罗(2014) | 导航列表