剧集 | 马可波罗(2014) | 导航列表
few would know, Lord Khan.
这个很少有人知道 大汗
I spend my Khanate embracing enemy cultures.
我一直让众人研习敌人的文化
Treachery grows well in the fertile soil of contempt I've tilled.
看来我为大家创造的良好环境滋生了叛变啊
Who else knows of this map?
还有谁知道这幅地图
No one... but Byamba, myself, and its creator.
就只有宾巴 我 还有此图的绘制者
Circle must remain small.
不能让太多人知道
What of Jingim?
那真金呢
I do not wish to burden him as of yet.
我不想让他承受如此压力
You say you recognize the scratch?
你说你认识绘制此图的笔法
I wish to confirm this belief
我想先进一步确认
before I tarnish his name any further.
然后再说出此人的名字
I trust you both to do so.
我信任你们二位
Follow the map, where it leads, under my aegis.
我命你们根据这幅地图继续追查
Bring answers back to your Khan.
直到找到答案
Hold, Latin.
等等 拉丁人
You defended me courageously... even in the face of death.
你勇敢地保护我 即使面对死亡
I was one of many...
众人都是如此
and it pleases me greatly to return and find you well.
回来见到您安然无恙真是太好了
Have you made your decision...
你决定了吗
regarding the fate of your father and uncle?
如何处置你父亲和你叔叔
No, Lord Kublai.
还没有 忽必烈大汗
I thought-- I hoped...
我想...我希望...
you might pardon them.
您能赦免他们
Is pardon punishment?
赦免是一种惩罚吗
I wished... you would spare them.
我希望...您能饶他们不死
Why would I do that?
我为什么要饶他们
剧集 | 马可波罗(2014) | 导航列表