剧集 | 马可波罗(2014) | 导航列表
The throne is mine and I will ascend to it.
皇位是我的 我会顺利继承
There is nothing I desire more than this.
这是我最希望看到的
But you fear I will fail.
但是您怕我会失败
You must prove yourself to the Khanate.
你必须向汗国证明你自己
Until you do... until you silence all doubters...
在你证明自己前 在你让心存质疑者闭嘴前
I must be strong.
我必须保持强大
And so today... you risk yourself?
所以今天 你是在冒险吗
I fulfill my duty.
这是我的责任
Rally my people.
鼓舞人♥民♥的士气
To inspire your strength.
激发你的力量
Am I such a burden?
我竟是如此负担吗
You're my son.
你是我的儿子
Tulga...
图尔加
I spoke to Kokachin.
我跟阔阔真谈过了
I did not come to hurt you. I came to help you.
我不是来伤害你的 我是来帮你的
You lie.
你说谎
I know who you are.
我知道你是谁
One of the Bayaut...
你是巴牙兀惕部落的人
A survivor of the massacre.
是大屠♥杀♥的幸存者
I know she protects you.
我知道她在保护你
I protect her.
是我在保护她
No more.
以后不要这样了
If I found you, someone else will find you.
如果我能找到你 那其他人也能
It will be your undoing and hers.
到时你们俩就都没命了
You risk the Princess.
你这是在拿公主的性命冒险
The Princess is all I have.
公主就是我的一切
You love her.
你爱她
There was an arrangement... long ago.
很久以前 我们都说好了
We are to be together.
我们以后要在一起的
I will bring you the stones. You will not see Kokachin.
以后我会给你带宝石来 你不会再见到阔阔真了
But you will live.
但是你的性命不会有事
All bow down and worship at once your Lord.
众人向大汗跪拜行礼
God save and keep our Lord long with joy and gladness.
天佑大汗 万寿无疆
Long live the Khan of Khans!
大汗万岁
Urla.
乌拉
No line up for water on the night of the White Moon.
白节之时不用排队取水
I'm sorry for what happened to your father.
你父亲的事我很遗憾
As you said, you did not sentence him...
如你所说 不是你给他判的刑
and if he was a thief, he was deserving of punishment.
如果他的确是贼 那他就是罪有应得
Sanga was a good man.
桑加是个好人
What do you think he did?
你觉得他做了什么
What was it Ahmad sent him to do?
艾哈迈德派他去做了什么
I cannot answer that.
这我也不知道
Never again breathe that suspicion.
以后再也不要提出这种怀疑了
For your family's sake...
为了你们全家人的安危
never.
再也不要提了
Move on.
继续你们的生活
Help your family to find a future without him.
即使他不在 也要帮你的家人找到未来
The bracelet is delivered.
手镯已经送去了
I am most grateful.
万分感谢
I will repay your gesture in the future.
他日我一定会回报你
You can repay it now... with the answer to a question.
你可以现在就回报 回答我一个问题就行
How is it that a peasant weds a princess?
一个农民怎能与公主成婚
No royal marries beneath their station.
这种婚事是不可能的
Then Tulga is delusional?
那图尔加是在白日做梦吗
I could not be with Tulga, Master Marco,
我不能与图尔加在一起 马可先生
any more than I could be with you.
正如我不能跟你在一起一样
You avoid a direct answer to my question, Blue Princess.
你没有直接回答我的问题 蓝公主
Silence is no shield, Kokachin.
沉默不是解决问题之法 阔阔真
If you expect me to deliver the gems to your subject,
如果你想让我去帮你送宝石给你的人
I need to know if that subject is mad.
那我需要知道那个人是不是疯了
He is not.
他没有疯
Then there are nuptials to be arranged.
那就是说你们之间确有婚约
Is the Khan aware?
大汗知道吗
You lack humor, Latin.
你真没幽默感 拉丁人
I intend none.
我不是来跟你开玩笑的
I am deceived.
我被你欺骗了
It is time for Jingim to take a new wife, I think.
我觉得是时候让真金再娶一房♥妻子了
A more fertile bitch, I hope.
希望能娶个多生孩子的
The rest are barren as my Gobi.
他其他妻子都跟戈壁一样贫瘠不毛
I trust you have someone in mind?
你肯定已经有合适的人选了吧
Stop!
不许过去
剧集 | 马可波罗(2014) | 导航列表