剧集 | 马可波罗(2014) | 导航列表
Then a lie must last one day longer.
看来这纸需得多包一天了
When the sun sets tomorrow, so will Sidao's service.
明日日落之时 便是似道失势之刻
He's done.
他完了
And Ling?
那玲呢
We all must bide our time.
我都得耐心等待
Keep her from the Chancellor until after the coronation.
新皇登基之前别让宰相接触她
Be strong, young one, for your charge and for your future.
坚强点 孩子 为了你的责任和你的未来
You are a Taoist monk.
你是个道士
Permitted to eat meat, drink wine, enjoy a woman.
可以喝酒吃肉玩女人
Yet...
但是
you have never taken a wife.
你却从未娶妻
I devoted my life to the service
我将此生献给了
of the Great Khan and his empire.
大汗与汗国
I only have so much time on this earth.
我也就能再活那么几年了
I have never taken a wife
我不娶妻
because I do my best to avoid disappointment.
因为不想失望
My second wife, she has a golden tongue.
我的第二任妻子 可以说是巧舌如簧
You are blessed, Lord Kublai.
您很幸运 忽必烈陛下
I give her gold to keep it in the abyss she calls a mouth.
我用金子去堵她的大嘴巴
My third wife...
我的第三任妻子
she has small and wrinkled teats,
她的奶♥子♥小而皱
like the dried fruit on a fig tree.
像无花果树上干瘪的果实
But Chabi...
但察必...
she is an irreproachable gift from the Eternal Blue Sky.
她是长生天给我的完美之礼
Had someone taken her from me...
若有人从我身边夺走她...
You will go to Xiangyang and kill Chancellor Jia Sidao.
你去襄阳杀了宰相贾似道
Some may question the wisdom of sending a blind monk
派一个瞎子道士去刺杀宰相
to assassinate the prime minister.
有人会质疑你的决定
A blind monk who once killed 25 of my best soldiers.
曾杀了我25个最强士兵的盲人道士
A Wudang warrior said to be able to pass through walls unseen.
一个武当勇士曾说你能神不知鬼不觉地穿墙而过
Suddenly, you are lame?
你为何突然妄自菲薄
And should I pass through the open gates of Cambulac,
若我走出大都大门
what makes you think I will ever return?
您觉得我会回来吗
What makes you think I want you to?
你觉得我想让你回来吗
The Latin, is he accomplished?
那个拉丁人技术到家了吗
For someone who has no accomplishments.
对从未习过武的人来说已是不错
Good.
很好
He will be your eyes and escort.
他将成为你的眼护送你去
You do not listen, do you?
你根本听不进人言
Oh, I do listen.
不 我听
Then I hear what I want to.
我只听我想听的
Princess.
公主
Empress Chabi has summoned you to court.
察必皇后召您入宫觐见
Has she summoned all the women of the Hall of Fragrance?
她召见芬芳亭所有女人了吗
Only you.
只有您
She has never invited me for a private audience.
她从未私下单召过我
Be calm.
冷静
Lady Chabi knows nothing of your past.
察必皇后并不知晓您的过去
You are the Blue Princess of Bayaut.
您现在就是巴牙兀惕部落的蓝公主
No one will challenge this. I challenge it.
无人会怀疑 我怀疑
Worry not, Princess.
不必担心 公主
I will make you regal.
我会让您富贵荣华的
What is the reach of the highest wall in Italy?
意大利最高的墙有多高
The upper church of the Basilica Papale di San Francesco.
生方济各教堂的大殿
It stands five stories.
有五层之高
To bring your people that much closer to your God?
让你们的人离上帝如此之近吗
Or further from our demons.
或者说是尽可能远离我们的恶魔
Now, imagine a wall stretching far closer to the sky.
想象一下高入天际的城墙
Xiangyang.
襄阳城墙
I present to you the gerege.
我赐你令牌
With this golden tablet, gates will open before you
拿着这块金牌 你可以通过大门
as you ride to the south.
骑马南下
You will infiltrate the Song fortress.
你将渗透进宋朝城内
While Hundred Eyes attends to his task,
百眼执行任务之时
you will gather information as to the defenses of the rebels.
你去收集宋朝余孽的防御情况
May I inquire as to Hundred Eyes' task?
我能问问百眼的任务是什么吗
He will kill Chancellor Jia Sidao.
刺杀宰相贾似道
Sidao's sister has an ally within the walls.
贾似道的妹妹在襄阳有一个同党
Another whore by the name of Jing Fei.
名叫晶菲的娼妓
She also utilized a treacherous stable-boy from our slums
她还利用我们贫民窟里一个奸诈的马夫
to send messages to Xiangyang.
来给襄阳传递消息
That is all we have learned at this time.
目前所知就这么多
The Song coronation draws near.
宋朝新皇马上就要登基了
In that moment,
那时
the Empress Dowager will preside over a shift in power.
道清太后将掌权
Sidao seeks to secure war before that happens.
贾似道想在此前与我国开战
Securing war secures his power.
开战以保自己的权力
His death averts it.
除非他死了
Ride swiftly, Master Marco.
速速前去吧 马可先生
Mei Lin has a message she would like delivered to Jing Fei.
美琳有话想带给晶菲
I do not know these names you speak.
我不知道你说的都是谁
Your family, their village, is it far from here?
你的家人 他们的村庄 离这里远吗
No, Chancellor.
回宰相大人 不远
You do not need to call me that, brightness.
你不必如此称呼我 美人
Not anymore.
再也不必
What would you have me call you?
您想让我称呼您什么
What do you like?
你喜欢怎么称呼我
You are my Chancellor.
您是我的宰相大人
Which village is it?
是哪个村庄
Luzhi.
甪直
I do not know it.
我从未听说过
It is quite insignificant.
无名小村
Impossible.
不可能
It produced you.
它养育了你这样的美人
Do you see them?
你常见他们吗
Your parents?
你的父母
Why?
为什么
They do not approve of me.
他们不认同我
They are ashamed.
他们感到羞愧
There are so many rules.
这世上规矩甚多
It is the rules that build the walls.
正是规矩竖起了高墙
To keep us apart.
使我们分离
And no matter how we wish to break those walls down...
无论我们有多想拆除高墙
the rules allow no margin.
规矩都分毫不改
So there we are,
于是我们只好
resting our hands on either side of the divide.
将手置于那堵墙的两侧
No matter the side, we are just people.
无论身处哪侧 我们都只是普通人
That's why I did what I did.
所以我才那样做
For you people.
为了你的家乡
Do you believe that to be true?
你信我说的话吗
I believe your heart and your mind are true to one another.
我信你是问心无愧之人
In this moment...
现如今
you are most significant to me.
你对我来说是最重要的
Do you wish to take me, my Chancellor?
你想要我吗 宰相大人
I-- I need you to tell me.
我要你告诉我
Tell me once again.
再说一次
The Khan's wife is dead.
可汗的妻子已经死了
Mei Lin announced her cause and you her master
美琳杀了她 并说出了理由
as she slew the Empress.
也说了你是她的主人
Do you wish to take me?
你想要我吗
I wish to pay a visit to your parents' house...
我想去你父母家中拜访
to try to correct their way of thinking.
改变他们顽固的偏见
This is Ba-Tu. Care for him well.
这马叫巴图 照顾好它
Until my return.
等我回来
We've got to keep moving.
我们得继续赶路
The scum have attacked our father,
有混♥蛋♥袭击了我们的父亲
the Lord Khan!
大汗
The vermin have attacked the Empress!
还有歹徒袭击了皇后
The Song have vowed to destroy
宋军发誓
everything that we prize and hold dear!
要毁掉我们珍视的一切
剧集 | 马可波罗(2014) | 导航列表