剧集 | 马可波罗(2014) | 导航列表
He will do worse if you fail.
如果你失败了 他会更心狠手辣
An assassination?
暗♥杀♥
What he asks of me is impossible.
他要我做的是不可能之事
What else did you find in Eagle's Teaching...
你在鹰之教诲中除了不纯的金子
besides impure gold?
还发现了些什么
We found evidence that Sanga hired the Hashashin.
我们发现证据能证实是桑加雇了哈沙辛人
He didn't choose to go. He was sent.
他不是自己去的 是有人派他去的
We thought you might offer guidance.
我们觉得你说不定能为我们指点迷津
Because he worked for me?
因为他为我♥干♥过活吗
Sanga worked for many.
桑加为很多人干过活
From Cambulac to...
从大都到...
Yes, Kochkor.
没错 柯切克
The Hashashin deal in more than death...
哈沙辛人不仅仅做杀人的买♥♥卖♥♥
black market trade, silk, coin, salt...
还包括黑市交易 丝绸 钱币 私盐
and currencies I do not countenance.
还有一些我也看不惯的交易
Opium, hashish.
比如鸦♥片♥和大♥麻♥
You suspected and did nothing?
你怀疑他们 却无所作为吗
I cannot eliminate corruption...
凭我一人没法根除这种道德败坏的行径
and I will not condemn without proof.
而且没有证据我也不会轻易谴责他们
If Sanga were running black market goods throughout the realm,
如果桑加的确在运营黑市
he'd need agents, soldiers, horsemen... imperial guard.
他会需要商人 士兵 骑手以及禁卫军
You have seen my soldiers.
你也看到了我的兵卒
They toil before the abacus.
他们都埋头在算盘账簿之间
I certainly do not command the imperial guard.
我当然没法号♥令禁卫军了
That's Vice Regent Yusuf's domain.
副摄政王玉素甫就只负责财政之事
I simply state fact.
我只是在陈述事实
Thank you, Ahmad.
谢谢你 艾哈迈德
Why did you finally report Sanga?
你为什么最终还是揭发了桑加
You reported his transgressions to me.
是你向我揭发了他的不法行径
Had I not, it would have been you or
如果我不那么做
I unjustly trampled in the dirt.
遭到践踏的可能就是你我了
How do preparations for the boy's coronation fare?
新皇登基仪式准备得怎么样了
I trust seating arrangements are managed?
站位都已经安排妥当了吧
No awkward pairings?
不会出现什么尴尬的状况吧
Lord Li cannot tolerate Prelate Chan.
李王可受不了陈大人啊
Leave us, please...
都出去吧
everyone.
所有人
The Dynastic Council has chosen to dismiss you, Sidao.
朝中重臣已经决定解除你宰相一职 似道
We appreciate your service to the Emperor...
我们感谢你对皇上的付出
but it is time for you to step down.
但是你是时候该退休了
Have you anything to say?
你有什么话要说吗
You have no authority.
你没有这个权力
You are an old woman with a dead husband and no power.
你不过是个无权无势的老寡妇
You have nothing.
你什么都没有
I have a champion.
我有王牌
Do you know Fang Zhen of the Red Lotus Society?
你有没有听说过红莲教的方正
By reputation.
略有耳闻
A peasant farmer.
他是个农夫
A scholar-warrior of the highest order...
他本领高超 能文能武
a Song dynasty loyalist... A hero, Sidao.
忠于大宋 他是个英雄 似道
Because he was poor...
因为他很穷
a man of the people.
他只是个凡夫俗子
He is not me.
他不是我
I shepherded this city, this empire through a time of tumult...
我在动♥乱♥之中带领着这个国家 这个王朝
and that time has not passed.
而现在时局尚未安定
The Mongols will return.
蒙古人会卷土重来
If they return, they will settle terms of peace...
如果他们回来了 他们会签订和平协议
and negotiate those terms with him.
并与他协商那些条件
Welcome... to the fortress... Fang Zhen.
欢迎来到宫中 方正
Chancellor.
宰相大人
Empress...
皇后
I have been too long away.
我来得太迟了
Take your pets and your porcelain, Sidao...
带上你的宝贝宠物和瓷器 似道
and return to the rice paddies.
回家种田去吧
It is poor form to disturb a man at prayer.
打扰别人做祷告很不礼貌
We are here on the orders of the Khan,Vice Regent...
我们奉大汗之命前来 副摄政大人
not your God.
而不是你的神
A serious matter.
事情很严重
We apologize for the disturbance...
很抱歉打扰到您
but the Khan has entrusted us.
但这是大汗的嘱托
Do you remember Sanga, the collector of taxes?
您记得收税官桑加吗
He was executed on your orders.
您下令将他处决
My father and uncle committed a similar crime.
我父亲和叔叔犯了类似的罪
They were branded.
他们被打上了烙印
My Khan favors you, Marco...
我的大汗喜欢你 马可
thus spared your father and uncle.
所以才饶你父亲和叔叔一命
That was his choice, not mine.
那是他的选择 而不是我的
But the Khan had no hand in Sanga's end.
但是大汗并未插手桑加一事
Respectfully, death was your decree.
确切地说 是您判了他死刑
You could have branded his palm,
您本可给他打上烙印
severed his hand, taken an eye.
打伤他的手 或挖走他的眼睛
I could do these things to you
我能以质疑副摄政之罪
for challenging the dictates of the Vice Regent.
让你们受到这样的待遇
We think--
我们认为
We think Sanga was sent to Eagle's Teaching...
我们认为桑加是作为某个权贵的部下
a proxy for a greater power...
被派去前往鹰之教诲
the agent who delivered instructions for the murder of the Khan.
就是他背后之人下令刺杀大汗的
And you suspect Sanga was my proxy?
你怀疑桑加是我派去的吗
In the absence of the Khan,
大汗不在
the Vice Regent would control Cambulac.
副摄政王就能掌控大都
This is true until the Kurultai elected the next Khan of Khans.
忽邻勒塔选出下一任大汗之前的确如此
What motive have I, then?
那我还有什么动机呢
Vice Regent, we do not accuse.
副摄政大人 我们不是在指控您
We seek advice.
我们在寻求帮助
The Great Lord trusts you.
大汗信任您
He does, Master Marco.
没错 马可大人
I am trusted...
他信任我
because I lack ambition.
因为我毫无野心
I desire no... riches...
我并不渴求 富贵
so I'm incorruptible.
所以不会受贿
I have no blood claim to the throne,
我没有皇室血统也无法称王
so there is nothing to which I may ascend.
所以我也不会觊觎权势
I am a servant who has but one function.
作为忠仆 我只有一个功用
Which is?
什么功用
I speak truth.
实话实说
It is this respect I show my Khan.
这就是我对大汗的尊敬
My days are driven by this alone.
这就是我生活的唯一意义
"How do I best serve Kublai and his kingdom?"
"如何才能更好地为忽必烈和我国尽忠"
There is... clarity in service...
待人衷心 让人耳清目明
but you... lack this.
你们显然不懂
Yet here we are.
可事已至此
Yet here we are.
是啊 事已至此
But with what true purpose... does the Khan send you?
不过大汗派你们来 到底是为了什么
How will you earn his trust?
你们要如何赢得他的信任
Think on that as you take your leave.
出去的时候好好想想吧
Is my father safe?
我父亲安全吗
Why ask me, Jingim?
为何要问我 真金
Did you ask our father?
你问过父亲了吗
I did.
问过了
He trusts Byamba.
他信任宾巴
He trusts the Latin and offers me silence.
他信任那个拉丁人 却对我三缄其口
Whatever they found in Kochkor was of no consequence.
他们在柯切克的发现并无什么价值
He doesn't want to burden you with trivialities.
他不想让你为这些琐事烦心
He doesn't trust me with the truth.
他是不愿告诉我真♥相♥
And what would you do with it, Jingim?
就算知道真♥相♥ 你会如何 真金
What would you do if you had a target for your rage?
如果你的愤怒有发泄对象 你会如何
I would let my Mongol heart guide me.
我胸膛这颗蒙古汉子的心
I would kill!
会浴血而生
The Great Khan knows this.
大汗知道你会如此
If there is some truth to hold from you,
如果他真对你隐瞒了什么
剧集 | 马可波罗(2014) | 导航列表