剧集 | 马可波罗(2014) | 导航列表
I don't want to hurt you.
我不想伤到你
If the Gods are always watching...
如果苍天有眼
we might as well put on a good show.
我们不妨让他看出好戏
The inability to sleep is the curse of the aged...
失眠是对年老和有罪之人的
and the guilty.
诅咒
And the gout-stricken.
也是对痛风之人的诅咒
Pardon me.
请您原谅
I foolishly assumed you were dreaming about
我竟愚钝地以为您是梦到了
your brother's head rolling in the dirt...
您兄弟的头在尘土中滚动
his body, a feast for vultures.
而他的身体则成为了秃鹫的美食
Do they hate me?
他们恨我吗
It is better to be hated for what you are
最好是让别人恨您现在的样子
than to be loved for what you are not.
而非让人欣喜您没能成为的样子
You're a drunken fool.
你真是个胡言乱语的傻瓜
So, kill me.
那杀了我啊
I have thought about it.
我确实有过这个想法
But you wish to sleep.
但您想安然入睡
I know you want to tell me one of those endless stories
我知道你想告诉我一个老生常谈的故事
from that infernal Chinese teacher of yours.
都是你那可恶的汉♥人♥老师告诉你的
No stories tonight, Sire.
今晚没有故事 陛下
No Zen riddles?
也没有禅宗的谜语吗
I will offer a truth instead.
我今晚告诉您一个事实
Had you spared Ariq...
如果您当初饶阿里不哥一命
you would have encouraged other traitors.
您就鼓动了其他的叛徒
His execution was just.
处决他是正确的
No. But it was necessary...
不 但却是不得不为的
in that moment, to preserve your Empire.
在那个特殊时刻 为了保护您的王朝
You ease one worry, but aggravate one greater.
你减轻了一个忧虑 却加重了另一个
As life is wont to do.
生活就是如此 习惯就好
Open your mouth! No, no, no, no, no.
张嘴 不不不
Open it! No, no!
张嘴 不不
Shut it!
闭嘴
Tell us, Marco.
告诉我们 马可
Do your feasts compare to this?
你们那里的盛宴能和我们的相比吗
They are different.
两者大不相同
Here, we eat the pig.
在这里 我们吃猪
In Venice, they dance with it.
在威尼斯 人和猪共舞
If the Venetian feasts were comparable,
如果威尼斯的盛宴能和这相比
why would our friend leave home?
我们的朋友为什么会离家呢
We wear masks.
我们会戴上面具
For what purpose?
为什么
The mask frees us of inhibitions.
面具让我们不用压抑自己
And the butcher beds the merchant's daughter...
屠夫可以和商人的女儿上♥床♥
while his wife beds the gardener.
而他的妻子在和园丁上♥床♥
The mask prevents embarrassment.
面具能让人避免尴尬
Interesting.
有趣
Perhaps, some of our generals should wear masks in the future.
也许某些我们的将军未来也该戴上面具
To prevent embarrassment.
为了避免难堪
We have the greatest generals in the world and all of history.
我们有史上最厉害的将军
We would have been victorious at Wuchang
如果成吉思汗或者忽必烈大汗指挥
had Genghis Khan or our Lord Kublai commanded.
我们武昌一役本该胜利的
I prefer a general with aggression in his blood
我希望我们的将军更有侵略的血性
to one who quakes with trepidation on his steed.
而不是战马受了惊他都要吓得抖一抖
I prefer a pure general.
我希望能有一个更纯粹的将军
A Mongol, raised Mongol...
一个蒙古人 土生土长的蒙古人
bathed in the blood spilt by Genghis, steeped in his ways.
沐浴着成吉思汗抛洒的热血 走自己的路
A warrior like you, Byamba. Untainted.
一个像你一样纯粹的战士 宾巴
A true Mongol. A man.
一个真正的蒙古人 一个男人
Or woman.
或者女人
Has the Khan heeded our counsel?
大汗听从我们的建议了吗
Our Khan has a will of his own.
我们的大汗很有主见
It is a will that may break if he fails to act.
他若不能实施 他的主见是没有用的
We will support and reinforce his will, whatever it might be.
不管他想如何 我们都会支持他
Of course, Minister.
当然了 大人
I would never suggest otherwise.
我们必须支持服从
He is my Khan.
他是我的大汗
Khutulun has grown more fierce with age.
忽秃伦越大越骁勇
And more beautiful.
也越漂亮了
It appears my daughter will never take a husband!
我女儿好像永远都嫁不出去了
Daughter? She is a prized warrior...
女儿 她是个一流的勇士
whose virginity is promised to any man who can defeat her.
她的贞操只会献给能打败她的人
Suitors abound, offering horses by the score
她的追求者不计其数 他们献上大量马匹
for an opportunity to wrestle and win her.
就为争取一个机会与她摔跤赢她
My herds have multiplied, but...
我的牧群是壮大了 但是...
I will find Khutulun her match.
我会给忽秃伦找个配得上她的人
You should challenge her, Byamba.
你该去挑战她 宾巴
You are a powerful warrior.
你是个强大的勇士
I am not worthy, Kaidu.
我配不上公主 海都
Imagine if Khutulun had commanded our armies at Wuchang.
要是攻打武昌时是忽秃伦率领众将士
A glorious victory she would have given our Lord.
她肯定能凯♥旋♥而归
We are one wrestler short, Prince.
我们还差一位摔跤手 王子
Care to test your skills?
是否想去一试身手呢
Show us the...
向我们展示一下
aggression in your blood?
你血液中的勇猛
I would be honored...
我愿一试
Lord Kaidu.
海都大人
Son.
儿子
Am I?
我是吗
I doubt the Great Khan would humiliate his one true heir.
我们的大汗竟然会侮辱他唯一真正的继承者
No, the Khan wouldn't shame his one true son
不 大汗不会羞辱他唯一真正的儿子
by leaving him to attend
让他自已去参加宴会
a feast with a Latin and a bastard whose--
身边就带一个拉丁人 还有一个混♥蛋♥...
Go on!
下手吧
Kill me.
杀了我
When my uncle, Ogodei, became gravely ill...
我的叔叔 窝阔台 病重时...
the healers and shamans...
大夫和萨满...
thought they could appease the spirits...
觉得可以通过祭祀山羊 野猪 雄鹿
by sacrificing goats, boars and stags.
来抚慰鬼神
But Ogodei's illness just grew worse.
但窝阔台的病却越发严重了
So, they tried offering women...
所以他们就祭祀女人
beggars and peasants.
乞丐 农民
Nothing.
可是毫无作用
Then men from the court.
然后就开始祭祀宫里的人
Still, his illness increased.
可他的病还是愈发严重
And soon, when he was at death's door...
在他快到鬼门关时
his most trusted shaman determined that...
他最信任的萨满决定
the only way to cure him was...
唯一能治愈他的方法
to sacrifice a member of his family.
就是牺牲自己家里的一个人
My father, Tolui...
我父亲 拖雷
volunteered.
自愿作出牺牲
He drank from the poisoned cup and when he died...
他喝了毒酒死后...
Ogodei rose from his bed.
窝阔台从病榻上起来了
That, son, was a tale
儿子 那个故事
conjured to save Tolui's face.
是编造出来挽回托雷的面子的
Losing face.
丢脸
Chinese concept you've been taught...
这一汉♥人♥的观念你学习过
and have experienced.
也领教过了
Truth is... Father was a weak man.
真♥相♥是 我父亲是个懦弱的人
Screwing whores and drinking airag till his liver burst.
整日混迹于妓♥女♥之间 喝马奶酒喝到肝脏衰竭
He never deserved to occupy the Mongol throne.
他不配得到蒙古大汗的王冠
Honor...
荣誉
he had none.
他也没有一点
Courage...
勇气
he spent it at the gaming houses.
他都用到赌馆里了
I still hear his whining in my ear.
现在他的牢骚声还历历在目
You, too, whine like a woman.
你也跟个女人一样发牢骚
A man who would be Khan
要成为大汗的人
must stand tall and crush those who dare mock him.
必须顶天立地 把那些嘲弄他的人踩在脚下
You don't see?
你不明白吗
If I whine like a woman...
如果我像个女人一样发牢骚
剧集 | 马可波罗(2014) | 导航列表