剧集 | 马可波罗(2014) | 导航列表
Birds?
鸟
The great Genghis Khan demands a tribute of birds from our enemy?
伟大的成吉思汗要我们的敌人上贡鸟
Not birds, young Kublai.
不是鸟 小忽必烈
Chinese swallows. Ten thousand.
是一万只汉♥人♥进贡的燕子
You question your grandfather?
你是在质疑你的爷爷吗
No, Lord Genghis. Merely curious.
不 大汗 只是好奇而已
Nesting birds and well-fed dogs
筑巢的鸟儿和圈养的狗
always return to the walls of their master.
总会回到它们的主人身边
You understand, don't you, Kaidu?
你应该明白吧 海都
Live by the laws of the Blue Sky
在长生天的庇护之下
and you will follow in the
你将追随你父亲的脚步
steps of your father who follows in mine.
他则追随着我的脚步
You will one day be Khan of the Mongols, child.
总有一天 你会成为蒙古大汗 孩子
Release it.
放掉吧
I like you, round-eye. I like how you drink baijiu.
我喜欢你 外邦人 我喜欢你喝白酒的样子
But no round-eye can drink more white poison than Skinny Crane.
但是没有一个外邦人喝得过瘦鹤
You hear the words of Skinny Crane?
你听说过瘦鹤吗
He says you will soon fall on your white, Latin ass.
他说你肯定会醉倒在你的酒碗中 拉丁小子
Tell the gentleman that one of the mysteries of the Far East
告诉那位先生 远东文化的一大神秘之处在于
is how a fat bastard like him got the name "Skinny Crane."
为什么管他这么一个胖子叫"瘦鹤"
You know what I think?
你知道我怎么想吗
I can hardly wait.
我等不及听你的高见了
I think you are a round-eyed devil.
我觉得你是一个外邦恶魔
The Mongols now own this city. But a Latin shit like you?
这座城现在是蒙古人的 但是你这么个拉丁人
By what authority are you here?
你有什么权力留在这里
It's time. Let's go.
时间差不多了 我们走
I am hunted by the Khan's men.
可汗的人在追捕我
A friend within Cambulac helped me escape.
我在大都的一个朋友帮我逃出来的
You cannot stay here. You are a danger to the cause.
你不能留在这里 你会妨碍我们的大业
I seek safe passage. To where?
我只求能一路平安 去哪儿
To the Boy Emperor, Zhao Xian.
去找小皇帝 赵显
You know who I am.
你知道我是谁
Your brother was a great hero. Yes, he was.
你弟弟是个伟大的英雄 是的
His name inspires loyalty.
他的名字代表着忠诚
His name inspires me to join the Emperor's guard and refuge.
我正是因他才准备去避难所去保护陛下
May Song dynasty rise and endure.
大宋王朝万岁
As an imperial of the great Song, you must know the story
身为大宋王朝子民 你肯定清楚
of how a sadness so great formed the River of Tears.
人♥民♥的悲伤之墙如此深重 凝结成了泪河
His Holiness is sheltered from such sadness,
陛下不知人间悲伤
so that he knows only the lotus blossom and flocks of doves.
他眼中只有绽放的莲花和放飞的鸽群
If she were meant to find the Emperor,
如果真要她找到皇帝
her brother would've given her the information she seeks.
她弟弟肯定早就告诉她皇帝的情报了
Help me to the refuge.
帮我去避难所
Let me stand by His Holiness
让我陪在陛下身边
as I have stood by him since his birth.
他从小就有我陪在身边
We cannot take the chance.
我们不能冒这个险
Mongols!
蒙古人
You.
你
Come with me.
跟我来
Did you find him? We're close.
你找到他了吗 快了
You know you don't have to do this. Yes, I do.
你没必要这样做 不
My heart is full.
我的心里都是你
As is mine.
我也是
What are you doing? The capture is meant to be symbolic.
你在干什么 抓你只是装装样子
You wouldn't respect me if I made it easy on you.
要是不给你吃点苦头 你根本不会尊重我
I doubt you will in future, as well.
我怀疑你以后也会这样
I have quite an exemplar to live up to.
我可是有一位好榜样
If my mother's your exemplar, I'm in trouble.
如果我母亲是你的榜样 那我可就麻烦了
Byamba.
宾巴
He came.
他来了
Of course.
当然了
Speak, Governor.
说吧 省事
Great Khan, no longer is there a divide between North and South.
大汗 已经不存在南北方的分♥裂♥了
You have unified all China, my Grace.
您已经统一了中原 陛下
My Emperor, you are adored.
我的皇上 您受万民景仰
What is your concern?
你在担心什么
Speak freely.
尽管说吧
We welcome the paper currency of the new dynasty.
我们要在新王朝使用新的货币
And may I say Your Holy Personage is quite handsome.
您的画像英明神武
But one note is equivalent to 50 Chinese notes.
但是这一张银票等于五十张汉朝银票
The people of my province voice concern.
我省的人♥民♥颇有微辞
Which province, again? Wuji.
再说一遍是哪个省 无极省
Ask my subjects in Wuji
问问我在无极省的驻臣
if they've lived better under the Cricket Minister Jia Sidao,
我让他们脱离了腐♥败♥的蟋蟀宰相贾似道
the corrupt pretender I saved them from.
他们是否比在他手下过得更好
They bow to the new emperor. They cherish and adore.
他们臣服于新王朝 满心敬仰 非常珍惜
They simply voice concern over the trade rate
他们只是有些抱怨货币的汇率
and also rising taxes on silver.
以及上涨的银税
Is Wuji not the same province
无极省是不是在
that had its crops destroyed by locusts days before harvest?
收成季前遭遇蝗灾的那个省
Yes, Great Khan.
是的 大汗
Did we not send grain to feed the farmers?
我们不是给农民们发放粮食了吗
The people, their children, the poor?
那些人 他们的孩子 那些穷♥人♥
You did, Great Khan So, I'm confused.
是的 大汗 那我很疑惑
Did we charge you for our bounty?
我们为此索要金银了吗
No, Great Khan. Then I grant you leave
没有 大汗 那你可以退下了
to return to the fortunate province of Wuji
回到走运的无极省
to speak of nothing else but goodwill of your Khan and Emperor.
告诉他们可汗皇帝有多么无私
Great Khan.
大汗
But first... eat, drink, laugh well on this day.
但首先 吃吧 喝吧 今日纵情寻乐
And thank you for attending my heir's wedding.
谢谢你参加我继承人的婚礼
Your petition has been heard, Governor.
陛下已经听到您的请♥愿♥ 省事
Fifty to one?
五十张换一张
If my Khan and Royal Father wishes
如果我的大汗和天父
to look east and west to expand his territories...
想向东和向西扩张领地
the empire's coffers must also expand.
那就必须扩张陛下的国库
West.
向西
As the Governor said, they bow and cherish, hmm?
省事说他们景仰我 非常珍惜
Who's next? The Sultan of Khwarazm.
下一个是谁 苏丹的花剌子模
Not him. Trade matters.
不是吧 贸易也很重要
I've already missed Capture the Bride.
我已经错过抓新娘了
I don't want to miss the archery games.
我不想再错过射箭比赛
When men drink and tell stories...
当人喝醉了 讲故事时
they tend to hide within the stables. Why?
他们都喜欢藏在马厩里 为什么
It is the perfect repository for horse manure.
因为这里满地都是马粪
What words of wisdom have you for me, Sifu,
在如此吉祥的日子里 师♥父♥
on this most auspicious of days?
你有什么人生哲言要告诉我
I have taught you the ways of Wudang Fist.
我教了你武当拳法
I have taught you the scholar's sword
我教了你君子剑法
and how to fight five opponents from the eight trigram circle.
教了你如何在八卦阵中与五名敌人作战
But I have no secrets to share on
但对于你如何与四个妻子相处
how to manage your four wives.
我没有什么可教你的
On this, may the goddess of mercy be with you.
这就只能愿神仙保佑你了
Look out there. Listen.
看那儿 仔细听
The empire you will one day inherit is growing.
你要继承的帝国日益强大
Spreading under the banner of your father's house.
在你父亲人马的铁蹄下扩张
The larger it becomes...
这个国家变得越大
the larger a target is the heir to the throne.
皇位继承人这个目标也越大
Do you try to shrink my resolve on my wedding night?
你真的打算在我新婚之夜让我动摇吗
No, I try to inspire it...
不 我只是想激励你
as I have since you were 12 summers old.
就像你12岁那年一样
Tastes like dog piss.
尝上去像狗尿
I recommend plum wine from the southern regions.
我推荐南方的梅子酒
You drank the whole bowl.
你把一整碗都喝光了
I did.
是的
Brother. This is a surprise.
兄弟 这真是一个惊喜
I've come to see my father.
我来见我父亲的
On the day of our brother's wedding? Well, he's busy.
在我们兄弟的大喜之日 他现在很忙
I have urgent business from the capital.
王都有要紧事要禀报
You're standing in the capital.
这儿就是王都
剧集 | 马可波罗(2014) | 导航列表