剧集 | 马可波罗(2014) | 导航列表
The man you must truly repay can never collect his debt.
而你真正要报答的那个人 你再也报答不了了
I must light my fires.
我得去把我的火生起来
Set my trebuchets.
准备好抛石机
And test the Song wall.
试试宋朝的城墙有多坚固
Catapults. Tried and failed.
石弩 他们试过 失败了
No, it's something else.
不 是别的工具
Are the men prepared? They are.
我们的人都准备好了吗 是的
Then let the war begin.
那就开战吧
Do you wish to give the order, Sire?
您想来下令吗 陛下
Fire!
发射
More counterweight, Talib.
加重平衡物重量 塔利布
Any more weight, the axle will More counterweight!
再加重的话 轮轴会 加重
Enough!
够了
Again! Again!
再来 再来
Take him to the tunnels. Wait for me there.
带他去地道里面 在那儿等我
Teacher, I'm scared.
老师 我怕
Do not fear the wolves of the steppe.
别怕那些草原之狼
They are but wind howling in the night,
他们不过是夜晚的风啸声
rattling doors.
会让门咯吱作响
An emperor does not fear the thunder.
一个皇帝不应惧怕轰隆声
All you need is this.
你只需要这个
I will come for you very soon.
我马上就去找你
Speak, boy.
说吧 小子
It is going to be a long night. A long day will follow.
今夜将是个漫长的夜晚 明日白天也将同样漫长
But it will be well worth it in the end.
但最终这一切都会是值得的
It doesn't feel as it should.
不是我想象中的感觉
Sire?
陛下
I should feel more joy.
我该感到更高兴
When you are triumphant, happiness will come.
待我们凯♥旋♥之时 您会高兴的
You're certain?
你确定吗
I am.
确定
You will take the wall and open the gate to all China.
您会攻破城墙 把宋朝大门向所有人打开
The dreams of your fathers will be realized.
您父辈祖辈的梦想会得以实现
As will your own.
您自己的梦想也是
I must return to the line.
我得回战营中去了
Right, ready?
右边 好了吗
Left, ready?
左边 好了吗
Fire.
发射
They've broken through, Chancellor.
他们攻进来了 宰相大人
All walls are built by men's hands
所有城墙都是人一砖一瓦垒成
and they crumble by them as well.
可他们还是攻破了
I will commend the Khan just prior to taking his head.
在取忽必烈首级前 我会先赞扬他一番的
Where is the breach? East of the gate tower.
从哪里攻破的 城门塔东面
They will charge in their Mongol formations by units of 10.
他们会以十人一阵的蒙古阵型进攻
Six of every 10 will be light archers.
其中六人为弓箭手
The remaining four will be heavy lancers.
剩余四人为骑兵
Are the fire lancers ready?
持火♥药♥士兵准备好了吗
At your word, I give the command.
只要您下令 我便可令他们作战
All horses to the breach.
所有骑兵都前往突破口
Now.
去吧
Black powder! Sidao has black powder!
黑火♥药♥ 贾似道有黑火♥药♥
They've blocked the breach with spears of fire.
他们用枪火挡住了我们攻破的地方
They're slaughtering our men!
他们在屠♥杀♥我们的人
Push through.
继续进攻
Prince Jingim has fallen, Great Khan.
真金王子败下阵来了 大汗
Surround the Prince!
保护王子
A round-eye?
一个外邦人
What stake do you have in this fight?
你参与这场战争有何好处
Come down and surrender to your Khan.
下来向大汗投降
Surrender the Song dynasty...
让大宋王朝
to a Mongol...
向蒙古人投降
by order of a European.
却受一个欧罗巴人之命
You white devils... on the Silk Road...
你这个白人恶魔 在丝绸之路上
grovel for the Khan's favor.
向蒙古可汗卑躬屈膝
You have much to learn.
你要学的还多着呢
Chancellor.
宰相大人
Even a blind man can see that it is over.
即便我一个瞎子 都能看出一切都已结束了
May Song dynasty endure 10,000 more years.
大宋王朝万岁万万岁
Where's the boy?
那个小皇帝呢
Find him.
找到他
Auspicious that I didn't defeat you with my sword back in Cambulac.
幸亏当时我没在大都打败你
Prince.
王子
Our Khan will want to hear your account, Polo.
大汗会想听你的描述 波罗
Then he will hear that his son fought like
那他就会听闻他的儿子英勇作战
his great-grandfather, Genghis.
跟自己的曾祖父成吉思汗一样
A Khan worthy of the throne.
您继大汗之位 名至实归
Peace to you...
愿你安好
brother.
兄弟
Kokachin.
阔阔真
Do you like it?
你喜欢吗
Liu Guandao, esteemed Song dynasty painter.
这是宋朝著名画师刘广道所画
If you do not like it, you do not have to say so.
如果你不喜欢 也不用说出来
I find it...
我觉得这画...
exquisite.
几近完美
剧集 | 马可波罗(2014) | 导航列表