剧集 | 马可波罗(2014) | 导航列表
The aim could not be more true.
瞄准不能再精确了
If the tree line is the wall
如果那排树是城墙
and we are two arrow flights scarce,
我们还差两个弓箭射程的距离
true aim does not matter, does it?
瞄准准确与否根本不重要 对吗
We need to bring the engine closer.
我们得让投石器再靠近些
Bring it closer, we will become pin cushions.
再靠近 我们就会被箭射成筛子了
We need a longer arm.
我们得加长杆臂
Longer arm is bigger frame.
加长杆臂需要更大的框架支撑
Bigger frame is giant wheel. Bigger rocks.
更大的框架需要巨大的轮子和更大的石弹
You are making me to build a monster.
你是要让我造台怪物出来
You were the finest engine builder in Damascus, no?
你是大马士革最好的工匠 对吗
Yes.
当然
Then build me a monster.
那就给我造一台怪物
The Cricket Minister comes this way.
蟋蟀宰相蠢蠢欲动
His troops are mobilizing.
他正调兵遣将
War is upon us once again.
看来又要开战了
Speak your decree, cousin. It will be done.
下军令吧 堂亲 我绝不让您失望
There's no need for decrees.
不必下军令
Or sermons to rouse.
也不必阵前演说鼓舞士气
We march...
我们只要
before they do.
在他们之前进军
Go.
去吧
By your will, Sire.
谨遵圣意 陛下
And by the House of Ögödei, I will lead your tumens.
以窝阔台家之名 我会带领您的万夫队
Praises, cousin.
谢谢你的好意 堂亲
You will ride with our tumens and my sons.
你与我们的万夫队和我的儿子们一并前行
I name you commander of 1,000 men.
我任命你为千夫长
But I lead this assault.
但这次出战由我做主将
You ride with the House of Kublai.
你跟着忽必烈家就行
I am grateful for the honor, Khagan.
感谢您的恩赐 大汗
But hear me, please, cousin.
但请听我一言 堂亲
Twice my men and horses have ridden under your banner.
我的兵马两次都在您的麾下征战
Twice my men...
两次我的部下
and two sons have fallen to the Chinese.
还有两个儿子都为汉♥人♥所害
If I do not lead this next assault...
如果这次不由我做主将
my men will return north, and I with them.
我的部下就会返回北边 我也和他们一起
Lord Kaidu, there's no need to rush.
海都大人 不必操之过急
Let him rush.
他急着走就让他走
Let him rush home to be king of his ger village.
让他回家赶着做他的蒙古包之王
King of nomads and sheep.
统治他的游牧族人和羊群吧
You mock nomads?
您看不起游牧族人吗
You mock Genghis?
您看不起成吉思汗吗
I mock cowards, no one else.
我只看不起懦夫 别无他人
Confer with your astrologers, cousin.
找你的占星师们商量去吧 堂亲
Confer with your Chinese monks, your Taoist priests.
让你的汉♥人♥和尚 道士
Look to your Muslim imams and all your prophets.
穆♥斯♥林♥伊玛目和你请来的那些先知们帮你想办法
How goes the Latin's construction project?
那个拉丁人的工程机器造得怎样了
My understanding from our engineers--
我从我们的工匠那得知
My engineers!
是我的工匠
My understanding from your engineers is that it is a gamble.
我从你的工匠那得知这是场赌博
A fool's gamble! Mind your treason!
蠢人才会做的赌博 放肆 这是大不敬
Know this!
我知道
As you lead your sons back into the jaws of Sidao's China...
你带着你的儿子回贾似道镇守的汉♥人♥要地去吧
I will march north to Karakorum
我要带兵往北回哈拉和林
to defend the true Mongol capital.
守护蒙古人真正的都城
No one asked you to make a decree,
没人给你权力指挥部队
yet you do so here before the throne of the Khan of Khans?
而你却要在众汗之汗的王座面前自作主张
I do not need your horses, Kaidu!
我不需要你的兵马 海都
I do not need your House of Ögödei!
我不要你们窝阔台家的援助
Leave here.
给我滚
You are forever banished.
你被永久放逐到蒙古之北
Come with me.
跟我一起走
When I have avenged my father,
等我替父亲报了襄阳之仇
I will come and honor yours.
我就追随你的父亲跟你走
Look for me, Khutulun.
等我 忽秃伦
I will ride back with many captured horses.
我会带着好多抢回的战马归来
Don't ride back with captured horses.
不用带着抢回的战马
Just ride back.
只要活着回来就好
Rise.
平身
Great Emperor, Triumphant Chancellor.
陛下 伟大的宰相大人
The men of Suzhou are saddened by the passing of the Empress.
苏州百姓对太后薨逝哀痛不已
In honor of her memory, I pledge 5,000 men to the Song army.
臣愿为大宋军队贡献五千人以慰太后在天之灵
The Governor of Suzhou. Very important man.
这位是苏州知州 他举足轻重
Richer in swordsmen than he is in porcelain.
手下的将士比他的瓷器还要多
And he has presented us with much porcelain in recent years.
而近年来他已经向我们献上无数瓷器
Will 5,000 troops suffice?
五千兵马是否足矣
No!
不行
I will pledge 10,000 men, my Sovereign.
我将派遣一万兵马 皇上
Ten thousand to the great Song dynasty.
派一万兵马助阵大宋
His Benevolence is most pleased, Governor.
这样陛下甚慰 知州
We thank you and pledge expansion of your domain
我们深表感激 待到蒙古兵退之日
when the Mongol plague is removed.
你必将加官进爵
Pillow low, quilt is warm,
枕低被暖
body smooth and peaceful.
身安稳
Sun shines on the door,
日照房♥门
curtain not yet open.
帐未开
Before bonds and agreements can be duly made,
在定下婚约之前
a test of virtue must be witnessed.
必须验证她的处子之身
If these royal matrons
如果诸位宫人
witness no blood upon entry of the pigeon's egg,
看到在放入鸽子蛋后并未见红
it is deemed that the prospective bride has been defiled.
那这位未来的新娘必已遭到玷污
Pillow low, quilt is warm,
枕低被暖
body smooth and peaceful.
身安稳
The water flows, mind of its own.
风袭袭 树依依
The birds return to perch.
倦鸟归巢兮
And when the test has been made, if the chosen has--
当进行验证以后 如果选中之人...
Enough, Judar.
行了 朱达
Thus... when the blood is of proper nature,
既然已经见血
the bride is proclaimed a virgin,
这位新娘便是处子
the pending marriage valid.
婚约即可生效
So be it.
就这样吧
Sorrow and happiness are the heresies of virtue, child.
痛苦与幸福是贞操之两面 孩子
As royalty, you understand such formality.
作为皇室成员 你应该懂得仪式的必要性
Meditation?
在冥想吗
I can sit for a count of 10
我坐下还没数到十
before I start thinking of all the things yet undone.
脑海里就会浮现出各种未竟之事
How do Mongols raise their girl children?
蒙古人是如何养育自己的女儿的
You will never find a more civilized queen,
你再也找不出比她更端庄的皇后
nor a more compassionate mother.
更慈爱的母亲
But she is still a Mongol.
但她仍然是个蒙古人
And when it comes to protecting her Khan and empire,
一旦牵涉到保护大汗与她的国家之事
she will do what needs to be done.
她必然会不择手段
As will I...
我也是
for kindness shown to my child.
为了让我的孩子得到照料
It is said that a nobleman once drowned himself
据说一名权贵与你共度一夜良宵后
after a night in your bedchamber,
便投湖自尽
because there was nothing left to live for.
因为他觉得此生已无憾
Tea house songs have a way of growing into fables.
茶馆小调往往会流传成各种谈资
There will be new songs sung about you, Mei Lin.
会有新的小调歌♥颂你的 美琳
I hope not.
希望不要
You now long for anonymity?
你现在想隐姓埋名吗
I think most do.
我想是的
The drums would disagree.
鼓声阵阵可不容许你如此
Every set of beats tells of the Khan's mandate.
每一阵鼓点都传达着大汗的命令
And what do they say this night?
今晚的鼓点是何意
War.
战争
"Those skilled in warfare move the enemy,
"聪明的将士制于人
and are not moved by the enemy.
而不受制于人
Get the enemy to approach by his own accord.
高举诱饵令敌从命
If he's at ease, exhaust him.
敌人休息 扰之
剧集 | 马可波罗(2014) | 导航列表