剧集 | 马可波罗(2014) | 导航列表
My Lady, they are upon us.
公主 他们快来了
The Khan has come.
可汗已经赶来了
Run for the desert.
你们逃去沙漠里吧
Lady Kokachin.
阔阔真公主
You're protected by your blood. They will not harm you.
您受皇族血统庇佑 他们不会伤害你
Harm me? No.
他们不会伤害我
Take me into Kublai's harem? Yes.
会把我送进忽必烈的后宫
Is it not better than death?
那难道不比死了强
No, Nergüi...
不 诺桂
To live under the yoke of a Khan
与其在可汗的束缚下活着
is not better than the Eternal Blue.
还不如死了干净
Lady Kokachin!
阔阔真公主
Do we have to attend?
我们必须参加吗
Your absence would be noted.
您不去人们会注意到的
Khutulun...
忽秃伦
that wrestling whore from the west.
西边那个会摔跤的贱♥人♥
Please expel any of your contempt
您可不能轻视
within the confines of these walls, Princess.
汗国里的任何人啊 公主
Why is she coming here?
她为什么要来
I do not know and it does not matter.
我不知道 而且这不重要
You will conduct yourself as you always do...
您举手投足间要一如既往
with graciousness.
优雅亲切
You may have more in common than you imagine.
你们可能会有很多共通点呢
That's doubtful.
这可不一定
You lost another trinket.
您又丢饰物了
A bracelet.
一个手镯
It slipped off my wrist as I rode.
我骑马的时候从手腕上滑下去了
A poor decision to wear it on my whip hand.
真不应该把它戴在我执鞭之手上
Yes, a poor decision.
是啊 的确不应该
You take great risk to avoid a greater danger, I understand.
您冒险避免了一个更大的危险 这我理解
In celebration of this New Year...
值此新年庆典之际
perhaps you would allow me to eliminate this danger...
请允许我仗剑为您
with my sword.
扫除危险
I do not.
我不要
Father.
父亲
An auspicious day for departure.
良辰吉日宜出行啊
Tsagaan Sar.
正当白节
What you did saved our lives.
你救了我们的命
I know this.
这我知道
Your uncle knows, too...
你叔叔也清楚
but will not confess it.
虽然他不想承认
I fear...
我怕...
I will require another New Year to repay the debt I owe.
我得到下个新年才能回报了
The Khan will never allow you back into the Imperial City.
大汗不会让你再踏进皇城一步
We will meet again.
我们会再见的
Rot here, nephew... with your devils.
跟你的魔鬼一起在这里堕落吧 侄子
We go to the Silk Road to die.
我们这就去丝绸之路找死
The brothers Polo have lost their golden tablet.
波罗兄弟失去了他们的金牌
Yes.
对
Imperial pass rescinded.
皇城通行牌被收回
I know.
我知道
No lodging, no fresh horses, no vittles.
无栖身之处 无新进良驹 无所需粮草
They are vulnerable now to bandits. Byamba, I know.
碰上土匪可就无还手之力了 宾巴 我知道
It's nothing they do not deserve.
一切都是他们自作自受
We should go.
我们该走了
The Great Khan will be expecting an answer before the White Moon.
白节前大汗要我们的答案
We must offer him a head. We must offer him the right head.
得给他献上头颅 得是对的人的头颅
Polo!
波罗
Did you come to greet me?
你是来迎接我的吗
I'm touched.
真感动
Did you miss Khutulun?
你想忽秃伦了吗
The sun felt warmer on my face this morning.
难怪今早的阳光照在脸上特别温暖
Now I know why.
现在我知道原因了
I'm to present myself to the Great Khan.
我要拜见大汗
Come, witness the pomp.
来吧 看看盛况
We are called to duty, Lady.
公主 我们有事在身
Come.
来吧
Escort me or I will tell the Khan of your disrespect.
陪我一起 否则我就告诉可汗你对我不敬
Plans been finalized for the festival?
白节的庆典大计定下了吗
They have. The games will commence.
定下了 用比赛开始
Good.
很好
The Latin's mission to Kochkor...
拉丁人去柯切克的任务...
I sent him. I would like a report.
是我派他去的 我想知道一下情况
Did he return with a discovery?
他有什么发现吗
He and your brother learned as much on their trek
他和你兄弟在途中查出的消息
as Yusuf did flaying the skin off the assassin's bones.
就跟玉素甫对刺客抽筋剥骨问出的一样
And that is all?
就这些
That is all.
就这些
Khutulun awaits your audience.
忽秃伦在外边等您接见
Hmm. She dressed as a warrior or a lady?
她穿着战袍还是裙子
The former.
战袍
I love that girl.
我喜欢这姑娘
No, no, no, no.
不用 不用
Are you aggrieved, Jingim?
你受委屈了吗 真金
I am fine, Mother.
母亲 我没事
Then be fine.
那就好
Spirits high for our Khan and our kingdom.
为我们大汗和我们汗国振作起来
Let us find resolution before the White Moon.
我们会在白节前想出办法的
I come here, Khagan...
大汗 我来此
as emissary for my father, Kaidu of Karakorum.
是作为我父亲 喀喇昆仑海都的使者
You are welcome, Khutulun. Rise.
欢迎你 忽秃伦 起来吧
Sire...
陛下
we were pained to hear of the cowardly assault
听闻刺杀大汗之人的懦弱行径
on the Great Khan's person.
我们感到很悲痛
It is my father's request and my wish...
我父亲要求我 同时我也希望
that I remain with my horsemen in Cambulac
和我的骑兵一起留在大都
as protector of the Great Khan.
保护大汗
Kaidu seeks to ensure your safety.
海都想确保您的安全
I'm your servant.
我任您差遣
I have ample protection.
我的防御固若金汤
But I welcome your presence.
但我仍欢迎你的到来
I accept your horse, your sword, your spirit.
接受你的良驹 兵卒以及大志
You are home.
这里就是你的家
We're deeply honored, my child.
孩子 我们深感荣幸
I invite you to rest...
我请你先去休整完毕
then join me and the ladies of the court.
然后与我以及宫里的姐妹为伴
I require no rest, Lady Chabi.
我不需要休整 察必皇后
Lead and I will follow.
现在可立刻与您前往
We tour Cambulac in preparation for the Festival of the White Moon.
为庆贺白节 我们将巡游大都
You will accompany us.
你可以加入我们
I am... deeply honored.
我深感荣幸
A word with you, Blue Princess.
蓝公主 能和您说句话吗
Why did you not listen to me?
你为什么不听我的话
Why did you not run from this place?
为什么不从这里逃走
I want to know why you ride the grasslands alone at night.
我想知道你为什么晚上独自骑马穿越草原
I want to know who you leave the stones for and why.
我想知道你的宝石是留给谁的 为什么
That is none of your concern.
这与你无关
I cannot protect you if you do not talk to me.
你不告诉我的话 我无法保护你
Marco... I planted the serpent.
马可 那条蛇是我放在那里的
I did not know it was you.
我没想到它会伤到你
I fear discovery.
我怕被人发现
Of what?
发现什么
Tulga... the man you confronted.
图尔加 你遇到的那个人
He is a survivor of the Bayaut.
他是巴牙兀惕部落的幸存者
He's your subject? Was.
他是你的臣民 曾经是
Does Za Bing know?
扎并知道吗
That is why he allows my rides.
所以他才允许我去骑马
And abdicates his duty.
他不顾自己的职责了吗
I forbid him from handling the gems.
我不许他打理我的珠宝
I will not compromise my friend.
我不会伤害我的朋友
剧集 | 马可波罗(2014) | 导航列表