剧集 | 马可波罗(2014) | 导航列表
That is no small thing.
这不是什么小事
This may not end well.
我们不会有什么好下场
You continue on, however.
但你得继续前行
One death weighed against a massacre.
一人之死能避免一场屠戮
And should we fail, we fail for a true cause.
即使我们失败了 那也是命中注定
Did I say something to amuse you?
我说了什么很好笑的话吗
I fear your mind has followed your body into bondage.
恐怕你的思想和你的肉体一样遭到了禁锢
You do not believe in the cause?
你不相信命中注定吗
What one chooses to believe in
你选择相信的东西
and what one is compelled to believe in,
和你被迫相信的东西
there is a difference.
两者之间是有差异的
Don't stop.
别停下来
Stop!
站住
What is your purpose here?
你们是干什么的
Open up, show me!
快打开 让我看看
Get away! Move! Go.
让开 快走开 走吧
You want to see?
你想看看吗
Here.
看吧
In honor of the Emperor.
吾皇万岁
You wish to confiscate the food of His Holiness?
你想没收陛下的东西吗
Where is she?
她在哪里
She is favored by the Chancellor.
宰相很喜欢她
I will not bring her round in the light of day.
光天化日之下我不会把她带出来的
If I sense you've raised an alarm,
如果我察觉到你暗中通风报信
I will find you before my days are done.
我到死也不会放过你
Do you believe me?
你信我的话吗
I could have left you at the gate, monk.
我本可以将你们扔给大门的那些守卫 道士
Once I finish, I will no longer be at your service...
干完这一回 我再也不会听你差遣
yes?
行吗
Meet me here when the moon is low.
月亮初升时 到这里来见我
My son, home from the hunt.
我的儿子 打猎满载而归
I see your new hawk proves well.
你新训练的猎鹰很不错
A fruitful and welcome diversion.
只是个消磨时间的好方法而已
Were you on the grasslands?
你也一起去草原上了吗
Your mother is a lovely rider.
您的母亲是名优雅的骑手
I can only assume the Princess is as well.
我只能说公主亦是如此
It was difficult to discern
我都分不清楚脸上
through all the dust kicked in my face.
扬起的灰是哪匹马的
He stands several hands higher than a Mongol pony.
他比普通的蒙古小马还要高
Mongolian crossed with warmer blood.
蒙古人身上原本就流着更炽热的血
Quite handsome. Isn't he?
真帅气 谁说不是
Mother.
母亲
Do I embarrass you?
我让你不好意思了吗
He is quite handsome.
他的确很帅
My daughter.
女儿
Princess.
公主
Shall we continue?
我们继续吧
Are you planning on whittling her down
你想在开战前
to a skewer for the open fire?
把它磨成针吗
I think you're ready.
我觉得你准备好了
I'm more than ready.
我早已整装待发
War is easy.
打仗并非难事
The waiting will kill you.
等待才是煎熬
How do you call your shiny friend?
你这位闪闪发光的朋友叫什么
Decisive.
绝命刀
That's a beneficial trait for the one who wields her.
对它的主人来说这特质难能可贵
As well as for the one about to receive its sharpened end.
对于要领教它的锋利之人来说亦是如此
Do you wish to talk about it?
你想好好谈谈吗
What is there to talk about?
谈什么
Was it merely theater in front of the troops the other day?
那天在众将士面前只是演戏吗
You beat me. Why do you doubt?
你打败了我 有什么好怀疑的
I have seen you defeat far more proficient wrestlers than me.
我见识过你打败比我更厉害的摔跤手
I do not have the skills--
我没有足够娴熟的技巧
Or the balls to marry me.
还是说没胆量来娶我
So it was a ploy.
所以你确实是故意的
You lost by design in order to secure my hand in marriage.
你故意输给我好让我娶你吗
You think much of yourself, Byamba.
你太自作多情了 宾巴
If I wanted you, I would have had you years ago.
如果我想要你 几年前你就是我的人了
But for now, I am engaged to Decisive.
而今 我只倾心于绝命刀
I would never sever you from your blade.
我绝不会让你与你的兵刃分离
You needn't sacrifice one for the other.
你无须厚此薄彼
The other?
什么是彼
We are warriors.
我们是战士
Yes.
没错
Battle me.
和我战斗吧
I've done my part. As promised.
我遵守承诺完成了我的使命
You said I would be released from my service.
你说过我从此不用听候你的差遣
You are.
没错
Stop it! Stop!
别动 别叫
We need to speak about Mei Lin.
我们想谈谈美琳的事
She is dead?
她死了吗
She was spared for the sake of her daughter.
因为她女儿 她被赦免了
She said you could help us.
她说你能帮我们
I do not know you, foreigner. How can I trust you?
我不认识你 外邦人 凭什么信你的话
I do not have the time to earn it.
我没时间去赢得你的信任了
Your choice.
信不信由你
Step aside, Hundred Eyes. Let her run if she wishes.
让开 百眼 她想走的话就让她走吧
I come from Cambulac with news
我从大都而来
of the Great Khan's pending assault on your city.
大汗要攻打襄阳城了
Thousands from the barbarian horde will descend.
成千上万北方蛮夷部落之人会挥师南下
Song blood will flow like the Yangtze.
宋人将会血流成河
And you want me to help you bring this about?
你想让我帮你让这个成真吗
I want you to help us prevent it.
我想让你帮我们阻止它
You must listen to me, Tulga.
你听我说 图尔加
Our lives are in jeopardy. The Empress Chabi asks many questions.
我们现在有生命危险 察必皇后问了我很多问题
It has become clear that she seeks another bride for the Prince.
很显然她想为王子再娶一位妻子
That is fine. We run.
没事 我们可以逃走
It is different now. How is it different?
现在情势不同了 怎么不同
We can be miles away before she notices you are gone.
等她发现你不见了 我们早在千里之外了
That is impossible.
不可能的
What are you saying?
你这话什么意思
You must leave this place without me.
你必须一个人离开这里
Then at least you will be safe.
这样至少可以保你安全
I will not.
我不会走的
Someday, we shall be as one in the Blue Sky, if not before.
现在没机会 将来我们定会在蓝天下结为夫妻
For now, you must leave.
可是现在你必须离开
Do not contact me again.
不要再联♥系♥我了
Where were you?
你去哪里了
I came to you, earlier.
我来了一段时间了
My apologies, my Chancellor, for not being present for you.
请原谅我未能及时迎接您 宰相大人
A gift from our brothers-in-arms in Quinsai...
这是行在的手足兄弟送来的礼物
for our Emperor's coronation.
为庆祝新皇登基
A peculiar substance.
很特别的东西
Where were you?
你去哪里了
At the pleasure house.
我去娱乐之所了
I lay with no man,
我没与人同床
but... I will never lie to you.
但是 我绝对不会欺骗你
I fear for my future in this house when you are gone.
你不在时我一人在这里总是担惊受怕
I sought assurance from the madam that I might return to service.
我去找可以带我继续维持生计的人确保一切
I will not have it.
我不会让你那般的
I have no choice.
我也是迫不得已
My meager skills demand it.
我技艺不精 所以需要如此
Do not say that.
不要说这种话
I was mistaken.
我之前错了
I did not know your heart at the time.
当时我不知道你心之所向
We carry this holy edict in name of our benevolent Emperor
奉天承运 皇帝诏日
on this, his coronation day.
今日为新皇登基之日
May his virtue extend to the boundaries of heaven.
皇恩浩荡 恩泽众土
May his benevolence sustain the world.
仁施天下 与民更始
I will be here with horses when you finish, Sifu.
我会在这里牵马等你 师♥父♥
剧集 | 马可波罗(2014) | 导航列表