剧集 | 马可波罗(2014) | 导航列表
Do you know who I am?
你知道我是谁吗
I know only your protector.
我只知道谁在保护你
And if Za Bing were to catch you anywhere near me...
如果扎并看到你靠近我的话
he would run you through.
他会杀了你
I trust you will not report me.
我相信你不会跟他说
So... who are you?
那么 你是谁
I am the Blue Princess of the Bayaut tribe.
我是巴牙兀惕部落的蓝公主
You ride as Mongol... not princess.
你骑马的样子像蒙古壮汉 不像公主
All Mongol women are born to the horse and the bow.
所有蒙古女人都是骑马引弓的好手
May I assist you?
要我帮你吗
No.
不用了
I am simply being polite.
我只是想表现得礼貌点
Something a noble woman such as yourself should be tutored in.
像你这样的贵族女子应该有人教你们讲礼貌吧
I need not be polite to someone like you.
我不必对你这样的人礼貌
Someone like me?
我这样的人
Someone beneath me.
地位比我低的人
I will forgive your ignorance in the ways of your new home.
鉴于你刚搬了新家 我就原谅你的无知了
This is not my home.
这里不是我家
Many before you have thought the same.
在你之前 很多人也这样说
You speak from experience.
你是有感而发
Why do you imagine that?
你怎么会这么想
I see behind your words.
我听懂了你的言下之意
If you are the Princess of the Bayaut...
如果你是巴牙兀惕的公主
where is your Queen?
你们的王后呢
Your King?
你们的王呢
You're a prisoner...
你是阶下之囚
like me.
和我一样
I am kept for royalty.
我是作为质子被扣下
My future is in some distant palace.
我的未来在某个遥远的宫殿里
You are a slave of the Khan.
而你是大汗的奴隶
I am nothing like you.
我和你没有一点相似之处
Try to keep up, if you can.
跟上我 如果你有这个本事
It won't be you who gets cattle-branded, Princess.
会被打上牛群烙印的不是你 公主
You've been particularly busy of late.
你近来特别忙碌啊
How goes your horse riding?
骑马骑得还好吗
You hold your tongue from me again?
在我面前你又这样不言不语了吗
How shall I tell of the Mongolian pony, Sire?
我该怎么跟您讲述蒙古马呢 陛下
He is a fine and hardy breed.
这是个精良强壮的马种
Unlike some steeds in Europe...
不像欧洲有些马
he needs not rest nor... coddling.
它不需要休息或者精心的养育
Good.
很好
Because you ride to Karakorum today with my son Jingim.
因为你今天要和我儿真金一起骑马去哈拉和林
Bring me back a report, with fresh eyes.
回来时用你这崭新的视角向我报告
Let me see, Latin...
让我看看 拉丁人
the way things truly are in the kingdom of my brother.
我兄弟王国中到底是一番怎样的情景
By your will, Sire.
遵命 陛下
My nephew.
我的侄子
Uncle.
叔叔
I'm honored that my older brother has sent you.
兄长派你来我深感荣幸
We will kill a sheep... and drink airag. Come.
我们杀羊吃 喝马奶酒 来吧
You're in the heartland of Lord Genghis now.
你现在进入了成吉思汗地盘的中心地带
Beware, Polo. Your words can get you killed.
小心点 波罗 说错话你会送命的
Wait out here.
在外面等我
This one they call the "Cricket Minister..."
他们称之为"蟋蟀宰相"
How many soldiers did he have lying in wait at Wuchang?
他当时在武昌的兵力有多少
Not enough to defeat a Mongol army...
如果我们的增援到达了的话
had our reinforcements arrived.
他的兵力不足以打败一支蒙古军队
You did not attack without me?
我不在 你没有进攻吗
I was almost killed!
我差点就死了
My general, Aruka, has passed to the Blue Sky!
我的将军阿鲁卡已经去见长生天了
The rains cut off passage of the Blue Horde.
大雨切断了去往蓝帐部落的道路
You should have sent word.
你该送信告诉我的
I did.
我送了
My best rider... Duwa.
我最好的骑手 笃哇
They captured him outside of Wuchang.
他们在武昌城外抓住了他
Tied his head to his horse...
把他的头绑在马上
let it run home.
让马跑了回来
Right to his ger...
跑向他的营帐
and his children.
跑向他的孩子们
May I see?
我能看看吗
They are... magnificent beasts.
它们都是上好的牲口
When you were a child, I called you Altai.
你小时候 我叫你阿尔泰
After the mountains me and your father hunted as boys.
以我和你父亲年轻时狩猎的那座山来命名
Kublai insisted on a Chinese name. Jingim.
忽必烈坚持要用汉名 真金
Remind me of its meaning.
告诉我那是什么意思
Golden.
金子
Golden.
金子
You are his golden one, nephew.
你就是他的金子 侄儿
One day, they may call you... "Jingim Khan."
总有一天 他们会叫你真金大汗
But beware...
但是小心
my big brother is too trusting of outsiders.
我兄长太信任那些外人了
Persians... and Chinese...
波斯人 还有汉♥人♥
and all kinds of religions.
还有各种教派的人
You and me...
你和我
our blood is the wolf and the deer.
我们是苍狼和白鹿的后裔
Open the gates to outsiders... secrets will they spill.
接纳那些外人会把我们的秘密泄漏出去
Who is the Christian who rides with you?
跟你一起骑马的那个基♥督♥徒是谁
My uncle's troops were cut off by the spring rains...
我叔叔的军队在伏尔加河东部
east of Volga.
因为春雨的缘故耽误了行程
He sent a horse messenger...
他派人快马报信
but the rebels intercepted.
但是被残党截获了
Where is the Latin?
那个拉丁人呢
Sire?
陛下
What was your impression of the Old Capital?
你对旧都的印象如何
I found the Great Khan's brother to be a gracious host,
正如真金王子所说 大汗的兄弟
as Prince Jingim reported.
待人极为热情
Four wives, yes?
他有四个妻子 是吗
Five. He also keeps a large harem...
五个 他还有一大群后宫佳丽
quite young.
都很年轻
But not as vast as mine.
但没有我的多
And nowhere near as charming.
姿色也远远不及
Certainly no girls from Kungurat.
他的后宫中肯定没有突厥女子
I have seen my uncle's army, Father.
我见过我叔叔的军队 父亲
They are ready.
他们整装待发
Ariq is prepared to join our attack on Xiangyang.
阿里不哥已经准备好与我们共同攻打襄阳
This will not be another Wuchang.
这次绝对不会重蹈武昌一战的覆辙
I fear Ariq's horses will never reach Xiangyang.
恐怕阿里不哥的人马永远到不了襄阳
Speak.
继续说
Ariq's horses are in the many thousands, true.
阿里不哥的确有几千人马
Quite fit.
此言不假
But how many days' ride is it
但是从旧都骑马
from the Old Capital to the Walled City?
到襄阳要花多久
Three weeks. By desert.
从沙漠走的话 要走三个礼拜
As the son of a merchant...
作为一个商人的儿子
they do not have the grain supplies
我认为他们所带的补给
to move that many horses to Xiangyang.
不足以让这么多兵马到达襄阳
The desert alone would cut their numbers in half.
单单沙漠就能让他们损失半数人马
My son, Jingim, just stated
我儿真金 刚刚已经说了
that they are ready to ride into battle.
他们已经做好作战的准备
They are ready, yes, Great Khan.
他们是准备好了 大汗
But only if that battle was closer to home.
但这除非是准备在离家更近的地方作战
Do you accuse my uncle,
你是在指控我的叔叔
brother to the Khan, of treason?
大汗的兄弟有意谋反吗
I only describe what I see, as I saw it.
我只是如实说出我所见的情况
Yusuf...
玉素甫
dispatch a night rider to verify the Latin's report.
派一队夜骑去证实拉丁人所言的真伪
You will not be gaining favors
你再也没法凭借你那些
by your charming stories anymore.
天花乱坠的故事得到好处
Not without a tongue.
我要拔了你的舌头
The sword you hid is weak.
你藏的这把剑太差了
剧集 | 马可波罗(2014) | 导航列表