剧集 | 马可波罗(2014) | 导航列表
You are certain to be selected.
肯定能被选中
Report to the Hall of Purification for cleansing.
到净化殿去净身
Stop.
等等
Lift up your hair.
把头发撩起来
Sit.
去坐下
When did you meet Ling?
你第一次见玲是什么时候
I held her on her third day.
她出生的第三天我就抱着她
How did you come to know my sister?
你是怎么认识我姐姐的
You whored together.
一起做妓♥女♥认识的吗
Mei Lin was my friend.
美琳曾是我的朋友
Chancellor.
要说 回宰相大人
Do you enjoy your current station in life?
你对现在的生活满意吗
As concubine?
作为一个小妾
Yes... Chancellor.
满意 回宰相大人
You may speak freely.
你可以畅所欲言
I do, Chancellor.
回宰相大人 我说的是实话
It seems to me that yours is the work of animals.
我认为你的工作与动物无二
I see no worth in it,
没有任何价值
as it speaks to our most base instincts.
只证明了我们最基本的本能
But I suppose some in life must make do
但我想总有些事
with the meager skills birth has bestowed upon them.
须用人与生俱来的能力完成
I make no judgment, of course.
当然 我并非在妄下断言
You are quite stunning.
你很美
I never took notice.
我以前都没意识到
Providence is upon you.
天佑你命
Your days will not be spent
你以后的日子
pinned beneath stinking flesh on the floor.
不必再辗转承欢于令人作呕的肉体之下
You are to report every morning to my sister's chambers
你每天去我姐姐的卧房♥报到
to care for my niece.
照顾我的外甥女
What you do with your nights is entirely of your choosing.
晚上要做什么都随你
You are excused.
退下吧
No.
不行
How old?
多大
Nineteen.
十九
What of this one's family?
这个的家庭情况如何
Her father works in the salt mines beyond the Wall.
她父亲在中原的盐矿做活
And her?
她呢
Father died at Wuchang, Empress.
回皇后 她父亲死在了武昌
Before that?
在那之前呢
He was a potter.
是个陶工
Not you.
不是你
You.
你
No, Empress, please, you must--
不 皇后 求您 您必须...
"Must"?
必须
That is all for the Khan.
就为大汗挑这么多吧
Take them to be dressed.
带她们去更衣
Do you attend the feast?
宴会您会参加吗
My head and my heart do not yearn for airag this evening.
我今晚不想饮酒
Are you unwell, Sire?
您身体不适吗 陛下
A complicated answer to a simple question.
说来话长了
Prince Jingim will stand proxy.
真金王子会代表我出席
What do you make of the boy?
你怎么看那个孩子
As heir?
作为继承人吗
No, not that one. The Latin.
不是说真金 那个拉丁人
He appears... insightful...
他似乎 洞察力惊人
passionate... reckless.
充满热情 有些鲁莽
Time will determine if he will be of use to the Khanate.
时间将会证明他是否能为汗国所用
Good night.
臣退下了
Greetings.
晚上好
Welcome, Cousin.
欢迎前来 堂亲
We've slaughtered 20 pigs, 30 goats,
我们杀了20头猪 30只羊
and a dozen antelope for the fire...
以及十几只羚羊生火来烤
prepared wine and nermel for days.
早已备下美酒
When does the Khan's party arrive?
大汗一众何时会到
My men are ready to commence.
我的人已准备好了
Pour the drink.
倒酒吧
To begin before the Khan arrives would be a great dishonor.
大汗未到就开始这是大不敬
The Lord Khan had other matters to attend to?
大汗另有其他事要忙吗
Hobbled by gout... he sends his regrets, and me in his stead.
受痛风所扰 他派我代表他带来问候和歉意
Then let us honor the General who led our warriors at Wuchang.
那就让我们向在武昌领军的将军致敬吧
May I take your horse, Master Polo?
波罗先生 我来为您牵马吧
Arrows and sabers, I can withstand.
箭伤与刀伤 我尚可忍♥受
But the gout...
但痛风...
it's a curse from the Eternal Blue Sky.
这是长生天的诅咒
That...
加上
and an excess of wine. Yeah...
饮酒过量 是啊
So much tension, husband.
您压力太大了 夫君
Grandfather appeared to me whilst I slept.
我睡着的时候梦见了祖父
Urged me to walk the kingdom with him...
他让我陪他在汗国走一走
and gout wouldn't let me take a step.
但痛风让我无法踏出一步
Genghis laughed at me.
成吉思汗嘲笑我
He went off on his own.
接着便自己走了
The Great Genghis did not have a brother like Ariq.
成吉思汗没有阿里不哥那样的兄弟
A Khan has no qualms or regrets.
一位大汗不应有忧虑和遗憾
Ahmad spoke to me.
艾哈迈德和我说过
He thinks war is the answer.
他觉得战争是解决之道
Why does Ahmad speak to you of war?
艾哈迈德为什么会和你说起战争
He is a trusted minister. I am his Queen.
他是个值得信任的臣子 而我是皇后
He has much doubt his Khan will make the true decision.
他是怀疑他的大汗能否做出正确的决定
He wanted to use you to sway my mind.
他想让你对我吹吹枕边风
Well, he clearly came to the wrong person.
那他显然找错了人
I should feed his balls to feral cats.
我应该把他的蛋割下来喂野猫的
He takes liberties with his station.
他搞不清自己的身份了
He defends you and wants only the best for you.
他一直维护你 他对你是一片赤诚
He worries what may come in the wake of Ariq's death.
他担心阿里不哥的死会带来不好的后果
You counseled me to kill my brother.
是你建议我杀了我的兄弟的
I did and I did it well.
没错 而且我是对的
Now, you must consider all roads before you.
现在 你必须周全地考虑所有的可能性
But the journey must not linger in the deliberation.
但你绝不能思虑太多而迟疑不决
I can only assume you have an opinion
这样的话 我只能认为
as to which road must be taken.
你已经想好了我该怎么做
Choose wisdom over wrath.
选择智取而非力敌
Heal any rifts within yourself, your armies, your people.
治愈你自己 你的敌人和你的子民心中的裂痕
The Walled City will continue to stand...
在你做好决定之前
only to fall at a time of your choosing.
襄阳城会一直存在
I have heard much of you.
我对你多有耳闻
Marco... Polo.
马可 波罗
What does that mean?
那是什么意思
"The Great Explorer."
"伟大的探险家"
No.
不
I think it means...
我觉得它的意思是
"Pale Flower."
"苍白的花朵"
"Flower"?
"花朵"
You look...
你看起来
delicate to the touch.
好像一碰就碎
I have killed hundreds of men in battle.
我在战场上杀过上百人
I didn't say the Pale Flower didn't have thorns.
我可没说苍白的花朵就没有刺
Sharper than a Mongolian's arrow.
比蒙古箭头还要锋利
Should I be afraid?
我该害怕吗
Only if you insult me.
除非你侮辱我
Then...
这样的话
I must watch my words.
我可得注意我的言辞了
And the women you have conquered.
那些你被你征服的女人
Did they melt in your hands?
她们在你手中融化了吗
Like snow in the desert.
就像沙漠中的雪一样
Take me in your hands.
把我放在你手心里吧
Not that.
不是这样
Do you wrestle in Venice?
你们在威尼斯也摔跤吗
Of course.
当然了
Show me.
给我看看
剧集 | 马可波罗(2014) | 导航列表