剧集 | 马可波罗(2014) | 导航列表
Master Marco. You requested more salt cakes?
马可先生 这是你要的盐饼
Yes. Thank you.
是的 谢谢
General Aruka advised retreat.
阿鲁卡将军建议撤退
I gave the order that we turn and fight... like Mongols.
而我下令回去战斗 像蒙古人一样
Mongols do not lose.
蒙古人不会战败而归
I have thought of nothing else these past days and nights.
过去的这几日几夜我没想过别的事
A ride preceded by victory is much shorter.
要是打了胜仗肯定早就归来了
True words such as these can only be drawn
这样的实话也就只有亲身体验过的人
from a well of personal experience.
才能说出来吧
Leave me with my son.
我想跟我儿子单独待会
Our son...
我们的儿子
is wounded.
受伤了
Let me see.
我看看
A scar that will always remind me of Wuchang...
这道疤会让我记住武昌一战
and the men and horses that died there.
还有在那战死的人马部众
That is the only wound.
那是我唯一的伤
It too will fade.
它也会慢慢好起来的
Empress, please.
皇后 请回吧
Go to the healer...
去看看大夫
Immediately.
现在就去
You will ride to Karakorum... pay a visit to Ariq.
我要你快马加鞭赶去哈拉克林看看阿里不哥
I want to know why my brother pledged horse and bow,
我想知道为什么我兄弟说他会献上他的力量
but did not arrive to support my army.
但却没有出现去支援我的军队
A horse messenger can cover 300--
信使能...
Your horse messenger...
你的信使...
did a fine job at Wuchang. Did he not?
武昌之战真是出了不少力啊
Did you even send a falcon to my brother?
你飞鹰传书给我兄弟了吗
Of course I did.
当然如此
Return to me the truth.
那就再去亲自看看情况
Go see the healer, as your mother instructed.
先听你母亲的话 去看大夫吧
How are the merchants taxed?
商业税怎么算
They pay a fee for their stalls,
他们要付摊位费
and the higher fee is for more traffic, more customers,
更多的是交易税 顾客越多
more money, eh?
交税越多
Are there ever holdouts?
有人拒不交税吗
Inside the Imperial Wall?
你说皇城里吗
Very rare.
很少
Too good a thing they have here.
他们在这里生意很好
These vendors know, they cheat on tribute,
这些商人都知道 要敢在交纳贡税方面作假
they end up peddling outside the wall.
最后就只能去城外走街串巷叫卖♥♥了
In Venice, those who do not meet their obligations are imprisoned.
在威尼斯 那些不履行义务的人都要坐牢
Is it the same here?
在这里也是一样吗
No, no, no. Thieves are branded thieves.
不 不 贼都会被刻上贼的印记
Marked, they struggle.
有了这个印记 他们的生活会很困难
Their sons beg, their wives and daughters whore.
他们的妻儿也会为乞为妓
They live off Lady Chabi's charity loaves.
只能靠察必皇后的施舍过活
But they live.
但他们还能活着
Sometimes.
或许吧
Severity of punishment... not for me to comment on.
但这些惩罚 还轮不到我来置喙
This is for the Vice Regent Yusuf,
这些是副摄政玉素甫的事
and the wisdom of his Secretariat.
还有他背后的智囊团
What is this fabric?
这是什么布
Uh, linen.
亚麻布
These Jurchen make it in Manchuria.
满洲的女真族人做的
They don't have copper coins to pay this month.
他们这个月没有铜钱来交税
So, I let them pay with what they have.
所以我让他们用自己有的东西交税
Can we get rid of these... pissants?
我们能摆脱这些小家伙吗
These are my children.
这都是我的孩子
They follow me around like I'm a king.
他们跟着我到处跑 仿佛我就是国王
King of a fine brood, sir.
一群小家伙的王
With my own Venetian slave, huh?
还有我的威尼斯奴隶
Pissants!
小家伙
I love that!
我喜欢
Let me put this away.
我来把这些东西收好
Thank you for dinner. It was delicious.
谢谢你的晚餐 很美味
Spices?
香料
You wanna talk about spices?
你想聊聊香料吗
These spiceries pay three and a third percent.
香料商人缴纳百分之三又三的税
From the wine they make of the rice...
商贩用大米酿造出了酒
they generate great revenue.
并从中获得巨大收益
Thus, they must pay duty.
因此他们必须交税
Untold money to the Khan!
无数钱财归于可汗
What is that, Sanga?
那是什么 桑加
This, Marco...
这个 马可...
they're verses of love.
都是爱情诗
See, I travel to collect.
我四处收集
So, when I travel...
在我出去收税之时
I leave words of love on paper for my Goland.
我就把这些情诗写在纸上留给我的戈兰德
So she remembers she has a husband!
好让她记住她还有个丈夫
And the Silk Road? Do we ever travel there to collect taxes?
还有丝绸之路 我们也要去那里收税吗
"We"? No.
我们 不
I travel to collect. Once a fortnight or so.
是我一个人 大概每半月去一次
You...
而你...
are not permitted to travel outside of Cambulac.
不能离开大都
The wonders of Khan's City is plenty.
皇城里有许多奇观
So, please...
所以...
don't speak of this again... because I like you.
别再这么说了 因为我喜欢你
My slave.
我的奴隶
Salute!
干了
Noble Tiger traveled a great distance...
老虎王走了很远
and began to find his eyes growing heavy.
他发现他的眼皮变得沉重
Noble Tiger was very sleepy, you see...
老虎王又累又困了
for he was very old.
因为他年岁已老
Did he have no more teeth?
他的牙都掉光了吗
He still had teeth...
他的牙还在
just no longer sharp.
只是不再如以前般锋利了
And so, Noble Tiger lay himself under a great banyan tree...
于是 老虎王在一棵巨大的菩提树下躺下了
and fell into a deep slumber.
然后陷入了沉睡
He had the most beautiful dream of a long shady path.
他做了个美梦 梦见自己走在一条林荫路上
And as he walked down it...
他一边走着
he grew young again and began a life anew.
发现自己越走越年轻 开始了新的人生
So, he slept forever?
所以他一睡不起了吗
Yes.
是的
But all of his friends in the forest were so happy for him.
但森林里所有的朋友都为他感到高兴
Then they remembered all the treasures he left behind.
然后 他们想起了他留下的宝物
You, Ling Ling, are the sweetest...
玲玲 你就是
greatest treasure your father ever gifted me.
你父亲留给我最美好 最甜美的宝物
One I will selfishly hoard forever.
我想自私地将你珍藏一辈子
Hello, Sunflower.
你好啊 太阳花
Uncle!
舅舅
Uncle's most precious. Born in the Year of the Monkey.
舅舅最珍贵的小宝贝 猴年出生
That's why you're so clever. Precious and clever.
所以你才如此聪慧 珍贵且聪慧
Go. Show the children your new gift.
去吧 给孩子们看看你的新礼物
The Emperor is breathing his last
皇上只剩最后一口气了
and he has requested the presence of his imperial consort.
他要求见他的皇后
It is a tragedy that the fates will not allow him
命运让他无法亲眼见证
the time to bear witness to the fall of Kublai Khan.
忽必烈的覆灭 真是悲剧
Perhaps the Goddess of Mercy is sparing him a far worse vision.
也许观♥世♥音♥菩萨是不想让他看到更可怕的未来
Men will one day sing songs about me, sister.
终有一日人们会颂扬我的 姐姐
Jia Sidao, the prime minister who vanquished the demon
宰相贾似道 击败了魔鬼
and saved the Song.
拯救了大宋
I will bring my daughter to say goodbye to her father...
我会带我女儿去和她父亲
and to the Empire.
还有皇上道别
I did not mean to startle you.
我无意惊扰你
Are you following me? No.
你是在跟踪我吗 不是
I saw you and approached.
我看到你了就过来看看
What are you doing out here?
你在这里干什么
I might ask you the same.
我正想这么问你
There is no citizen of Cambulac
大都的人♥民♥不会有人蠢到
foolish enough to look at, let alone talk to me.
直视我 更别提和我交谈了
剧集 | 马可波罗(2014) | 导航列表