剧集 | 马可波罗(2014) | 导航列表
What is their punishment?
他们要受到什么惩罚
It is on this that I dwell.
我尚在考虑之中
You've been fighting.
你跟人动手了
A spy, he tracked me.
一个探子 他跟着我
Who was it?
是谁
A foreigner. A round eye.
一个外邦人 圆眼
He is no threat.
他不算什么威胁
The Imperial Guard arrested him.
禁卫军抓住了他
You did not need to set the snake.
你不用放蛇了
If the Guard have him He knows nothing.
如果卫兵抓住了他 他什么都不知道
He thought I was trying to hurt you,
他以为我想伤害你
to steal from you.
想偷你的东西
And he tried to defend me.
然后他想保护我
Why would he do that?
他为什么要这样做
I do not know.
我不知道
But I know your mind. I turn my heart to no other.
但是我知道你的心 我也不会变心的
The gems have traded well. We should go.
那些宝石卖♥♥得很好 我们该走了
Patience.
耐心点
War is coming.
战争快要来临了
We will find cover for our escape within it.
我们能想办法伪装逃出去的
The Song have agreed to cease their raids in the west
大宋同意停止西边的军事行动
and pay tribute to you, Father.
并向您进贡 父皇
Peace without bloodshed is upon us.
我们不费一兵一卒实现和平了
Was there a sense of where the parley offer came from?
是谁提出的和谈
Who is the administering hand?
幕后是谁在操控
To this end, the Minister was wise to inquire.
大臣对此闪烁其词
They artfully evaded a direct answer.
他们巧妙地回避了这个问题
But it would be safe to assume the Walled City is caught
但是我们可以推断襄阳城
amidst a power struggle between the Chancellor Jia Sidao
已经陷于宰相贾似道
and the Empress Dowager.
与皇后的争斗之中
Let the yellow birds battle over their defeat
让那些皇亲国戚们为他们的失败而悲戚
while we celebrate the well-crafted victory of Prince Jingim.
让我们为真金王子精心谋划取得的胜利而欢庆
Such an ugly little creature.
真是个丑陋的小东西
Yet men will kill for it.
但是人们却为它争个你死我活
Risk my wrath.
不惜激怒我
Betray their blood.
背叛他们的血亲
Because to them...
因为对于他们来说
it is fortune, not legacy, that changes a life.
这不是遗产 是能改变一生的财富
Come to me.
过来
What is wrong?
怎么了
I'm simply surprised.
我只是有点惊讶
By?
为什么
Your attention these days seems to be occupied with...
您最近好像把注意力放在了
Chinese matters.
那些汉♥人♥身上
Yes.
是的
These Chinese, they...
这些汉♥人♥
require careful attention.
得小心看管他们
Well, I should... have to watch her close.
我得 我得密切关注她
Not something the Great Khan should be troubled with.
这些小事应不劳大汗费心
Let me find you someone more exotic.
我去给你找个更具异国风情的吧
An Indian.
印度人
A Zanzibari.
桑给巴尔人
Perhaps, a Slav.
或者斯拉夫人
It's her...
她...
Her prowess is evident, yet simply not harnessed in the...
虽然技术超凡 但是用的方式...
proper manner.
不合适
Something that should be remedied with much practice.
还应多加练习才是
You worry without cause, my lovely, favorite wife.
你根本不用担心 我最爱的亲爱的妻子
You have a place above all others.
你的地位高于其他所有人
Ceremonially.
只是形式上而已
Chabi...
察必
you have my devotion.
我对你的心不会改变
It is time to honor Jingim's Mongol triumph over the Chinese.
是时候庆祝真金率领蒙古人♥大♥败汉♥人♥了
Your mother sent a message today.
你母亲今天送信来了
An important message that arrived too late.
信息重要 但却来得太晚了
It cost me greatly.
所以我损失惨重
But luck was with me.
但是上天佑我
I turned your mother's failure to my favor.
我把你母亲的失败变为了自己的优势
Still, mistakes demand correction.
不过犯错还是需要惩罚的
I have a tale to tell you before sleep.
你睡前我想给你讲个故事
It's the Cricket Minister. It's the Cricket Minister.
是蟋蟀宰相 是蟋蟀宰相
Look how they leap. Look how they leap.
你看他们跳的 快看他们跳的
A victorious son!
我儿凯♥旋♥而归
Ahmad!
艾哈迈德
Long ago...
很久以前
the consort Yao Niang was the favorite of Emperor Li Yu.
窅娘是皇帝李煜最爱的妃子
She was a dancer, like you.
她跟你一样善舞
Emperor Yu believed
在李煜看来
that a woman's feet were the very essence of feminine beauty.
女人的脚是女性之美的精华所在
This is why he liked Yao Niang.
所以他才喜欢窅娘
Her feet were small, delicate, perfect.
就因为她的脚小巧精致 堪称完美
Women with such feet became coveted.
拥有那样双脚的女人让人垂涎
Measures had to be taken to keep their feet the perfect size.
必须采取一定措施才能让脚的尺寸保持完美
Three inches long.
三寸之长
They had to be bound.
脚必须要束起来
That is not how that happened.
不是那样的
I congratulate you, brother, on a fine accord.
祝贺你 兄弟 你达成了利于我们的协议
You are now proven in battle and politics.
你在战争和政♥治♥中都证明了自己
Warrior and diplomat.
你既是勇士 又是外交家
And I beg forgiveness if I, at all, overstepped at the parley.
如果我在谈判时有越界之嫌 还请王子见谅
It was your hour, not mine.
那是属于你的时刻 不是我的
Your aggression weakened the Song.
你的咄咄逼人削弱了宋朝的气势
Wolf and crow, Ahmad.
狼和乌鸦 艾哈迈德
I am just a bookkeeper.
我就是个簿记员
I tally, I account, I serve.
我只计数 计算 为大汗服务
It was our day.
那是我们共同的时刻
Were we born of the same mother,
要是你我为同一父母所生
we could not have worked together better as brothers.
我们兄弟肯定能齐心断金
A piece of linen...
一条亚麻布
is wrapped over the four small toes...
被缠在四根小脚趾上
pulled under the instep
从脚背上缠过去
and behind the heel.
再绕到脚跟后面
Come.
过来
Now, this linen...
这条亚麻布...
is tightened daily until the toes break,
会日渐缠紧 直到脚趾折断
fold under the foot
蜷于脚下
and flatten themselves against the sole.
并且在脚底之下长平
The heel becomes slender over time.
这样随着时间推移 脚跟会越长越纤细
And finally...
最后...
the heel shifts forward to the ball of the foot,
脚跟会往脚心处前倾
breaking the arch and forcing it upward.
然后足弓折断 被迫上提
My Lady.
皇后
The Khan is dissatisfied.
大汗不满意
I am pained to hear such news.
闻此消息 奴婢深感痛心
As well you should be.
你确实应该如此
Show me.
给我看看
Empress?
皇后
Show me how you move.
给我看看你的本事
I will remedy your flaws.
我会帮你改正不足之处
Do you think you would like to be one of these hallowed women?
你想成为那样一个受人尊崇的女人吗
Like the beautiful dancer Yao Niang?
就跟美丽的舞者窅娘一样
Chancellor?
宰相大人
Yes?
怎么了
Your mother should have started this years ago.
多年前你母亲就该让你开始的
She causes you this pain.
你这种痛苦是她造成的
Be still, my Sunflower.
别动 我的太阳花
Be still.
别动
We are your ambassadors.
我们是你们的使臣
Please! Mercy! We are Song!
求你了 饶命 我们是大宋人
I expect that sacrifice was a ruse the Great Khan had intended.
我想大汗是故意牺牲一枚棋子的吧
剧集 | 马可波罗(2014) | 导航列表