剧集 | 马可波罗(2014) | 导航列表
Those savages did this,
都怪那些野蛮人
though we did nothing.
我们什么都没干
Those dogs you live with,
你身边的那些畜生
they don't know how to treat men of God.
他们不懂怎样对待信仰上帝之人
We were Smuggling.
我们是在 走私
We were smuggling.
我们在走私
There is no point lying to the boy.
没必要骗他
Do you know what they do for that?
你知道他们会怎样处置走私的人吗
Why am I here?
为什么我也会在这里
We had to store the goods somewhere.
我们得把那些货物藏起来
The coin, son.
那些钱币 儿子
You left me in this foreign land...
当初你把我丢在这片陌生的土地
and now you have destroyed me.
而现在你还毁了我
Do you not see that?
你没发现吗
You're a coward.
你是个懦夫
All my life I have waited for the great adventurer
我这辈子一直希望你这个伟大的探险家
to offer me a place at his side.
能让我和你一起探险
I finally got what I wanted.
我终于得偿所愿了
Sidao is not here?
贾似道没来吗
With regret, no.
很抱歉 他没来
Surely, the same regret the Great Khan offers
显然 大汗也很抱歉
for not attending.
没能亲临吧
I am his son and heir and I speak with full authority.
我是他的儿子 继承人 由我全权负责
And I, Prince, speak with authority from the Walled City.
王子 那我则代表襄阳城全权负责
And from whose authority does that flow?
谁委托给你这个权利的
The child, the old woman, or the pretender?
小屁孩 老女人 还是冒牌货
I speak on behalf of all the Song dynasty.
我代表的是大宋朝
You mean all that remains
你是指汉水边上的
by a shred of silk down by the Han River.
那一堆堆尸体吗
We take your request for parley with seriousness.
我们认真考虑过你们和谈的请求
As a gesture of such,
为表我们的诚意
the Great Khan releases our prisoners of war from Wuchang to you.
大汗让我们将武昌战役的俘虏交还你们
Your gesture is greatly appreciated.
非常感谢你们的诚意
So was yours.
彼此彼此
Though returning our prisoners without their bodies
不过交还的俘虏都没有身体
was an interesting prelude for peace.
真是和谈的好开端呢
A regrettable circumstance of war
发动战争就会有这种令人遗憾的后果
and one we wish not to repeat.
希望不会再发生这种事了
We are in agreement.
我们意见一致
And my father's minister will capitulate.
我父王的臣子会做出让步的
Of course.
当然了
Provided suitable terms and tribute payments are offered.
前提是你们要开出合适的条款和贡品
We are prepared to offer--
我们准备进贡
Five hundred thousand taels of silver.
五十万两白银
Five hundred thousand bolts of silk.
五十万匹丝绸
And three of every five grains of rice you sow...
还有你们所播种的所有水稻的五分之三
for 10 years.
为期十年
This is beyond reason. We called for this parley in good faith.
这太不合理了 我们是真诚请求和谈的
You called for this parley in fear.
你们请求和谈是因为害怕
If you do not wish to engage in honorable terms,
如果你无意商谈条款的话
we will return to Ambassador,
我们就回 大使
this rate is unwarranted.
他说的数量实在太无理了
We will find a suitable figure.
我们会协商出一个合适的数量
And Minister Ahmad will wait with the convoy by the horses.
艾哈迈德大人会和侍从一起在马旁等待
The Great Kublai Khan is interested in peace with South China.
忽必烈大汗有意和中原南部和平交好
All he demands is
他要求的是
that your leaders surrender the Song dynasty to history.
你们宋朝皇室公开投降称臣
Become unified with the north in a new dynasty under a new emperor.
在新皇帝的统治下和北方统一 建立新王朝
This message is a burden of royalty.
这条消息事关皇室
One better suited to myself than the Minister.
更适合由我来传达 而非由一个臣子传达
Your respect for Chinese ways and culture is known to us, Prince.
我们了解您对中原文化和习俗的尊重 王子
We are still new to the ways of your kingdom.
我们还不太了解您王国的规矩
Value is the first thing you seek.
你们首先追寻的是价值
Risk, the second.
其次才是冒险
The silk worm is sacred,
蚕蛹是很神圣的
more valuable than gems and gold, Master Polo.
比宝石和黄金更珍贵 波罗先生
Its theft is punishable by death.
偷取它的窃贼应被处死
Please... we did not know Enough.
拜托了 我们不知情 够了
What is their origin?
这是从哪里来的
They were not procured by us.
这不是我们弄来的
A man in our caravan acquired them.
是我们同行的一个人弄到的
Where is this man now?
那人现在在哪里
He did not survive the journey, Lord Khan.
他没能熬过旅途的艰辛 大汗
And I'm quite confident neither shall you.
我相信你们也不该活下来
A dispatch has arrived, Chancellor. From your sister.
宰相大人 您姐姐有信给您
I've just received word that the great and noble Kublai Khan
我刚收到消息 伟大的忽必烈大汗
will not be attending my peace parley.
不会来参加我的和谈
What parley?
什么和谈
What have you done?
你做了什么
You no longer hold a place in the Royal Court.
朝堂之上已经没有你的位置了
Old woman,
老女人
you have no authority to dictate or declare my place.
你没有权利决定我的去留
My ambassadors were instructed
我已经派使臣
to secure an accord with the Mongols at all costs.
不惜一切代价与蒙古人达成和平协议
When they return, I will have every authority
等他们回来 我就能独揽大权
and you will find yourself a lonely warmonger.
你会发现主战派只有你孤独一人
Your currency is the fear of war.
你的筹码是对战争的恐惧
But it is spent and you are nothing without it.
现在没了这些 你什么都不是
The Song shall not share rice with that bloated Mongolian cur.
大宋不能把粮食分给那些肥头大耳的蒙古杂种
The Council will embrace peace if offered.
如果他们求和 众臣一定会答应
The people of South China will do their Lord's bidding.
中原南部的人♥民♥将遵从圣上的遗愿
And so will you.
你也是
Unchain him.
把他解开
Leave us.
都出去吧
Tell me of your father.
和我说说你父亲的事
He...
他
He is a well-regarded trader.
他是个著名的商人
His shipping contacts have remained loyal through the years.
几年来他的贸易伙伴一直和他保持关系
I ask of character and you tell me of his profession.
我问他的人品 你却跟我说他的职业
Do you have any of your colorful language
你到底能不能
that speaks to the man or not?
生动地形容这个人
It would be artful color, My Lord.
那将非常多姿多彩 大汗
A mirage.
如同海市蜃楼
I grew hearing tales of the Great Genghis.
我从小听着成吉思汗的传说长大
I knew him only as a small boy,
很小的时候我就知道这个人
but the man my eyes saw was not big enough.
但是我看到的他却没有那么魁梧
Genghis of my mind...
我想象中的成吉思汗
he was a giant.
他是个巨人
Our imaginations outrun us, Sire.
我们的想像往往会夸大现实 陛下
When you made your way to Cambulac and
你们到大都时 你父亲
your father left you to me,
把你扔给了我
you had gone no further east, had you?
你们没去过更东边的地方了 是吗
No.
是的
These silkworms...
这些蚕
they are native to the Jiangxi province.
它们是江西省的地♥产♥
A region you have never visited.
你从没去过那个地方
But your father and uncle have since traveled there.
但是你父亲和叔叔后来去过那里
It's the cocoon that gives the silk.
这些蚕茧能生产出丝绸
Comes out like sweet milk, then hardens.
蚕丝如牛奶般抽出 然后慢慢变硬
Ugly worm turns into an ugly moth, but...
丑陋的虫子会变成丑陋的飞蛾
leaves such treasure behind.
但是却留下如此珍贵的瑰宝
Then some child somewhere crushes the moth, but...
有些孩子会弄死那些飞蛾 但是
the silk is still mine.
丝绸仍然是我的
The worm...
这些虫子
the silk...
丝绸
the child...
孩子
All mine.
都是我的
You will be spared.
我会饶了你
Your father and uncle will be sentenced.
你的父亲和叔叔要被关在牢里
Artful color will not alter their character.
多姿多彩也不能改变他们的人品
剧集 | 马可波罗(2014) | 导航列表