剧集 | 马可波罗(2014) | 导航列表
He is a holy man.
他是一个圣人
I think you trade in black market fables.
我以为你是靠黑市传说做生意
That's what I think.
我就是这么想的
You have a much more genteel personality than your friend.
你比你的朋友有教养得多
It takes time... but he will soften... eventually.
还需要时间 他最终会待人温和的
I will not.
我不会的
Byamba, do you see?
宾巴 你看见了吗
It is not the sun.
那不是太阳
It's a... golden passage... into the heavens.
那是通往天堂的黄金之路
Marvelous description.
真是美妙的形容
Are they watching us now?
他们在监视我们吗
They have been watching you since before we exchanged names.
他们早在我们互通姓名之前就在监视你们了
You are the Old Man.
你就是山中长者
Some call me by that name, yes...
确实有人这么叫我
but I've lived more lives than any man under the sun...
但我比太阳底下的任何生命活得都久
and will live many more beyond this day.
今后还要活很久很久
And this... is a place of hidden knowledge?
那这里就是拥有神秘之识的地方吗
This is a place of freedom...
这里是自♥由♥之地
where no one questions who you are, where you come from,
没人会追究你是谁 从哪里来
what tongue you speak.
说什么语言
You are welcome as you are, son.
你以本来的面目受人喜爱 孩子
I can return you to Paradise if you wish.
如果你想 我可以让你回到天国
What have you done with our men?
你把我的伙伴们怎么样了
It is their choice to stay or leave.
是走是留 都在他们一念之间
Some prefer to stay.
有些人选择留下
So, tell me, Marco Polo...
所以 告诉我 马可波罗
why did you come?
你为什么选择来到这里
To discover or to destroy?
来探索 还是来破坏
Give me my men and I will give you the answer.
让我的伙伴清醒过来 我就会回答你
Discovery.
我来探索
I came to learn who hired your assassins.
我来是想知道谁雇了你的杀手
Offer me this knowledge...
告诉我答案
and you will gain favor with the most powerful man on earth.
你会受到天下最有权势之人的谢意
The Great Khan lives, then.
也就是说大汗活了下来
And your disciples do not.
你的弟♥子♥们却没有
Kill us...
要是杀了我们
and the Khan will finish what his ancestors began.
大汗会完成他祖先们未竟的事业
He must find us first.
他得先找到我们
If I could find you...
既然我能找到你
the Mongols will find you.
蒙古人就也能找到
They will rain fire, black out the sun.
他们会燃起冲天大火 让太阳也黯然无光
You will have no peace, no sanctuary...
你将永无宁日 无处可藏
and my Great Khan will prove you mortal.
大汗会向你证明你也是凡人 终难逃一死
You are precisely the kind of young man I welcome here.
你确实是我这里欢迎的年轻人
Clever... spirited...
聪慧 英勇
and deserving of Paradise, however you define it.
有资格来到天国 无论你怎么想这个地方
We do not deal in name and faces...
我们的客人从不露面也不表明身份
only in coin and anonymity.
只要匿名交钱就能完成交易
And how much coin did the Song Chancellor give you?
宋朝宰相给了你多少钱
The hand that dropped the purse lives far closer to home, son.
给钱的是你们的人 孩子
Safe journey, Marco Polo.
一路顺风 马可·波罗
How many more days and nights will this continue?
这个还要继续多少个日夜
What do you hope to get from a man...
明知他什么都不会说
we know can give you nothing?
你又想从他口中得知什么
Nothing but hope...
只是希望
that he might give me anything to use to avoid your war.
他能说出任何可以阻止你开战之事
You and I are not Mongols. We are servants.
你我二人不是蒙古人 我们只是臣子
This is not my war.
这也不是我的战争
Yet you fight for it so rabidly.
可是你却如此拥护开战
And you so rabidly against it.
你也如此反对啊
Why?
为什么
The rebels have not once set foot outside Xiangyang...
宋人踏出襄阳城只为通商游历
for any purpose but trade and travel.
再无其他目的
They stage raids
他们行凶抢劫
and they attack my collectors as they ride the realm.
在我国境内骑行时还袭击我的收税员
The price of doing business in a treacherous world.
世道险恶 这是行商必须付出的代价
Their army hides behind walls for fear of extermination,
他们惧怕死亡 所以一直藏于襄阳城内
a wall that has defied and denied us for 70 years.
藏了七十年 抵御了我们七十年
Our men will die for no reason...
我们的人会无故死去
save the ego of the man ordering the breach.
就因有人骄傲自大 下令进攻
Ego...
骄傲自大
not armies, destroys empires.
会毁掉一个帝国 而非军队
Our Khan is chased to the wall by the ghost of Genghis.
当今大汗是被成吉思汗的鬼魂追到襄阳城的
Our Khan still breathes.
大汗尚在人世
The man will soon join his brothers...
这个人很快就会去与他的弟兄们团聚了
and if you have your way, Ahmad...
如果你一意孤行 艾哈迈德
so shall we all.
我们也命不久矣
Word from my sister.
这是我妹妹送来的信
Someone has attempted to kill the barbarian king.
有人意图刺杀蛮夷之王
We're not alone in our loathing of the Khan.
看来不只有我们痛恶可汗
The devil sleeps soundly tonight.
那恶魔今晚在安睡
It displeases me.
我很不高兴
But he will survive. He's fated to do so.
但是他不会死 这是命数
Someone has foolishly stepped upon my path...
有人愚蠢之极 竟来碍我的事
endeavoring to forge a tributary and force me down it.
妄图让大宋变为进贡国 逼我卸任
The Khan will awaken.
大汗会醒的
The Mongol horde will descend upon my wall...
蒙古鞑♥子♥被败于我的城墙之下
and my blade...
我的刀刃
will find its destiny in the barbarian's heart.
最终会刺向那蛮夷的心脏
You are the only one I might speak freely to...
我只有对你才能毫无顾忌地说话
the only one I can trust.
我只能信任你
It makes me happy to know I have this with you.
想到可以与你如此我很是高兴
This is my father's private quarters.
这是我父亲的私人寝宫
The traitor is someone in his service...
叛徒是他身边之人
someone he trusts.
他信任之人
I may know the hand that made these marks.
我好像知道这出自何人之手
Whose hand?
是谁
Someone who has passed on.
一个已经去世之人
Two months to the Hindu Kush.
两个月就能到兴都库什山
Up, down, give or take a year and you're in Venice.
上山下山 差不多一年时间你就能到威尼斯了
You have time before the snows fall.
下雪前你还有时间
You were killed by the Hashshashin.
我就说你被哈沙辛人杀了
You would let me go?
你会放我走吗
You are a guest in someone else's home.
你是别人家中的客人
You should leave when you wish.
想走随时可以
Upon our return,
等我们回去
your host may be gone and you would be friendless.
接待你的主人可能不在了 你就没有朋友了
Are we not now friends, Byamba?
现在我们不算朋友吗 宾巴
I cannot save you in Cambulac.
等回了大都我可救不了你
Would you defy the Khan?
你会违抗大汗的命令吗
No...
不会
but this is my home...
但这里是我的家
and if someone were keeping me from it, I would kill to return.
如果有人阻止我回家 我会不惜杀人回去
Jingim!
真金
Our father wakes.
我们的父亲醒了
Welcome news, brother.
真是好消息 兄弟
I will join him.
我马上就去探望
My head is weak.
我现在头脑不清楚
It will strengthen.
会好起来的
Perhaps it's best if it did not.
或许不好起来更好
My son seems to have that side well under control.
我儿子看来很好地控制了自己
You could easily have rushed into war.
你本可以匆忙与宋朝开战
Few would have questioned the move.
几乎不会有人♥质♥疑你这么做
Your control guided you.
你的自控力指导了你
I never felt in control, Sire.
我从未感觉自己有自控力 陛下
Curse of the Khanate.
这是对可汗的诅咒
The kingdom must know that I'm alive and well
必须让全国人♥民♥知道 我平安无事
before we march into war.
然后我们再对宋朝长驱直入
Get me to my throne.
带我去朝堂
It has details of your inner chamber
上面有你内寝的细节标注
剧集 | 马可波罗(2014) | 导航列表