剧集 | 马可波罗(2014) | 导航列表
I will carry the gems from now on.
从今天起由我来给他送珠宝
You wish not to compromise your friend?
你不想伤害你的朋友吗
Imagine what would happen to him should you go missing now.
想想看如果你失踪了他会怎样
Good New Year to you, brother.
新年快乐 兄弟
I worry when you call me "brother" instead of "bastard."
每当你喊我兄弟而非杂种时我就很担忧
It precedes a request.
接下来你就会请求我为你做事了
I need not request.
我不需要请求你什么
I order.
我命令你
I await your command, Jingim Khan.
静候您的命令 真金大汗
What news from Eagle's Teaching?
鹰之教诲有新消息吗
None to speak of. None...
没什么新消息 是没有
or none you will speak of?
还是你不愿意说
None.
没有
We're talking about my father.
我们现在谈的是我父亲
I will know what danger he faces.
我要知道他面临着何种危险
Our father.
是我们的父亲
I share news of danger with him alone.
有危险的话我会单独告诉他的
I disclose to the Khan.
由我告诉大汗
It is for the Khan to report to the Prince.
告不告诉王子是大汗的事
That is the order of things.
这才是正确的流程
You want to know about Eagle's Teaching, ask father, brother.
想知道鹰之教诲的事 自己去问父皇 兄弟
If you know something... the burden is on you to defend him.
如果你知道内情的话 保护他的重任就在你肩上
And I will... with my life.
我会的 为他献出生命
And if something happens to our father...
如果父亲遭遇不测...
I will be the one to take it.
我会是继承皇位的那个人
What did Jingim want of you?
真金想让你干什么
Amends made before the White Moon.
在白节到来之前作出弥补
There are no answers here, Byamba, only pain.
这里没有答案 宾巴 只有痛苦
The most important answer may lie within.
最重要的答案也许就在这里
We must confirm it to understand our next steps.
我们必须确认了才能采取下一步行动
Sanga's family has lost everything.
桑加家失去了一切
Get-- Get--
走开 走开
Stay if you wish.
你要是愿意的话就待在这里
Can I see your mother?
我能见见你母亲吗
White devil.
白魔鬼
Urla, come! Take the children.
乌拉尔 过来 带孩子们走
My condolences.
我深表哀悼
Forty days, Latin.
四十天 拉丁人
Forty days is the mourning period.
哀悼期是四十天
Too late.
太晚了
I was away at war.
我当时在战场上
That was some time ago, Master Polo.
那都是很久之前的事了 波罗先生
Find a better reason for your absence.
为你的缺席找个更好的理由吧
I have none.
我没有更好的理由
Goland, I'm sorry for what happened to Sanga.
戈兰德 桑加身上发生的事情我很遗憾
More sorry for what I'm about to ask.
我更为自己接下来要问的问题感到抱歉
Did Sanga ever travel to Kochkor?
桑加有去过柯切克吗
Do you suspect a dead man of another crime?
你是怀疑一个死人会犯下别的罪行吗
You wish to resurrect him, Christian?
你是想把他从土里挖出来吗 基♥督♥徒
Crucify him once more?
然后再折磨他一次吗
He stole and he was punished for it.
他犯了偷盗罪并得到了应有的惩罚
I did not sentence him...
并不是我判的罪
and I did not kill him, Goland.
也不是我杀的他 戈兰德
And my husband did not send himself to Kochkor.
我丈夫也不是自愿去柯切克的
But he did go?
但他确实去了对吧
He collected taxes.
他是去收税
Every second fortnight, he rode.
每隔半月 他就去一次
My husband was an honorable man.
我丈夫是个体面人
Question the man who sent Sanga to Kochkor
去问那个派桑加去柯切克的人吧
before you question that.
然后再来问这种问题
Leave us...
别打扰我们了
please.
拜托了
We distribute 100,000 loaves of bread every month...
我们每月分发十万块面包
goat milk and yak meat when the Great Khan's herds are fat.
每逢大汗畜群肥美时还会发山羊奶和耗牛肉
The people are fortunate for your grace, My Lady.
人们很感恩您给的恩典 皇后
We take care of our wards...
我们善待士兵
and they revere the Khan as their father.
他们就会像尊重父亲一样尊重大汗
Today, they honor us by working tirelessly
如今 他们通过辛勤工作
to prepare for the White Moon festivities.
为白节做准备来表达对我们的敬意
Something wrong, Blue Princess?
有什么问题吗 蓝公主
I was merely observing the peasants' devotion,
我只是单纯在看农民对他们的皇后
their love for their royal benefactress.
展现出的忠诚和敬爱
Do you question their devotion and their love?
你难道在质疑他们的忠诚和敬爱吗
I do not.
我没有
Stop.
停
Does Lady Kokachin wish to speak on the topic of the common people?
阔阔真小姐是想谈谈普通人吗
I apologize, Empress, for speaking when not bid to do so.
皇后 我为自己未经允许就开口说话道歉
Do so... now.
说吧 现在就说
Has Her Lady walked the villages of Cambulac without her guard?
皇后曾否在没有侍卫陪伴时参观大都的村庄
I have not.
没有
The Empress' perception of the city is tempered.
皇后所看到的城市是美化过的
The people love the Khan
人们敬爱大汗
because he eases their pains, fills their wants...
因为大汗减轻了他们的痛苦 满足了他们的需求
but the cause of those pains and wants
但引起他们疼痛和需求的源头
is never permanently stamped out.
绝不会被永远镇♥压♥着
That can breed resentment.
那会滋长怨恨
Did you resolve such matters differently
在你的家族掌权的时候
when your family held power...
你们处事之道会有所不同吗
Blue Princess of Bayaut?
巴牙兀惕的蓝公主
My relations with our people,
我和我的臣民之间的关系
Lady Chabi, were somewhat more direct.
察必皇后 要更加直接一些
Is that so?
是这样吗
I mean no offense...
我无意冒犯
but the Great Khan should know the minds of his people
但大汗须先了解他的臣民所想
before he walks among them tomorrow.
明日才能更好地置身人群之中
The Khagan has my sword and my shield.
大汗有我的剑盾保护
I will meet minds with metal, My Lady.
我会用武力应对的 皇后陛下
The Great Khan is secure.
大汗很安全
Is the pain bad today, child?
今天疼得厉害吗 孩子
The child suffers, Chancellor.
孩子在受罪 宰相大人
As do we all...
我们都在受罪
but seeming cruelty can bring beauty.
但表面的残酷能带来美好
Pain purifies and leads to peace.
疼痛得到净化 最终会得到和平
These are lessons my sister taught me when I was a boy.
这是我小时候我妹妹教我的
The girl is too old for binding.
孩子年纪大了 不能缠足了
We would have started at an earlier age
如果她父皇有意给她缠足的话
were that her father's want.
我们会在她小的时候给她缠的
The Emperor's gone.
先皇已逝
I am her uncle.
我是她舅舅
It is my want.
由我说了算
'Tis a powerful man who injures little children.
你手握权势 却只会欺凌妇孺
I miss my mother.
我想我母亲了
We all do, Sunflower...
我们都很想她 太阳花
but I've arranged to speed her journey.
我已经安排好让她尽快回来了
Now... look away, child.
现在把头别过去 孩子
Are you mad?
你疯了吗
Never contact me. You will get us both killed.
不要主动联♥系♥我 否则会为我们招致杀身之祸
Out. Now.
出去 马上
Why are you here?
你怎么来了
Jia Sidao took me into the palace... after you left.
你走后 贾似道把我带到了皇宫里
He sent me.
他派我过来的
He has new orders, Mei Lin.
他给你下了新命令 美琳
I am to stay until this mission is complete.
我要待到任务完成再走
Sidao offers this.
似道给了这个
Tiger root.
老虎根
Safe to the touch,
拿着无碍
but if ingested, it's enough to fell a horse.
但若吞服 药力足以毒死一匹马
This message says nothing of my daughter.
这信上没提到我女儿
Speak.
告诉我
He bound her.
他给她缠足了
剧集 | 马可波罗(2014) | 导航列表