剧集 | 马可波罗(2014) | 导航列表
Why call for peace now?
为什么现在又要求和呢
He fears the wrath that comes and seeks to alter course.
他害怕即将到来的报复 所以转变策略
The man is not circumspect. Jia Sidao is too arrogant for that.
他没这么谨慎 贾似道根本目中无人
His ambition is his arrogance.
他的野心造成了他的傲慢
But the Chancellor is not the only mind at work within the Walled City.
但宰相并不是襄阳城内唯一的决策者
You see a different landscape, Yusuf?
你看到了不同的形势吗 玉素甫
Have your spies received intelligence from Xiangyang?
你的探子收到襄阳的情报了吗
No, Sire. I rely now on my own.
没有 陛下 我现在单兵作战
The Boy Emperor is but five seasons old.
小皇帝才五岁
His coronation day approaches.
他登基加冕的日子就快到了
Sidao may play the royal, but he's a pretender to the throne.
贾似道或许掌控了皇室 但他更觊觎着皇位
He desires power, but holds no royal position or blood claim.
他渴望权力 但却没有皇室血统也挤不进皇室
There are other ways to secure power, Prince Jingim.
还有别的办法可以巩固权力 真金王子
Are we safe to assume Jia Sidao takes such steps presently?
我们能否确认目前贾似道会采取这样的策略
Yes.
是的
A divided empire is an opportunity.
大宋分♥裂♥对我们来说是机会
One that must be seized upon with ruthless force.
是要付出惨重代价的机会
One that can be molded to serve us.
是可以为我们所用的机会
Sidao is a peasant...
贾似道是个粗俗之人
Empress a grieving widow.
而皇后是个悲伤的寡妇
A grieving widow loyal to the memory of her husband.
但这个悲伤的寡妇忠于对夫君的记忆
The dead Emperor was always a reluctant warrior.
死去的皇帝一直不好战争
Which hand offers the parley?
到底是哪方势力请求和谈
Either way, it is better to know what we face...
无论怎样 最好能先弄清楚我们面临怎样的敌人
and win the war with this knowledge
在考虑开战之前
before we consider the battlefield.
知己知彼才能百战不殆
We parley.
我们和谈
See what the table presents us.
看看谈判桌上是什么在等我们
Perhaps there will be a dung-stuffed head of a five-year-old.
也许会是个塞满大粪的五岁男孩的脑袋
Then we will have our answer.
那我们的问题就都迎刃而解了
Ahmad...
艾哈迈德
you will lead the parley with the Song ambassadors.
由你作代表和宋使谈判
Depart at dawn.
黎明就出发
Sire...
陛下
might I recommend sending Prince Jingim...
能否允许我举荐真金王子去
so the parley has some semblance of royal command?
以便让人觉得和谈是皇室的命令
Prince Jingim will oversee the conference.
就派真金王子监督和谈
You honor me with this task.
谨遵圣旨
Heal the battle wounds of Wuchang, Jingim...
好好作为使者带来和平
as a diplomat making peace.
抚平武昌之战的伤痛 真金
Never volunteer for a stealth mission.
不要擅自暗中行动
You might as well have a barking dog accompany you.
你动静大得就像带了条在叫的狗
I need my sword. Are all Latins as dense as you?
我要我的剑 你们拉丁人都像你这么蠢吗
I would give you a sword...
我可以给你剑
but I'm afraid whose body the blade would find
但我怕流言传到你的耳朵里时
when the rumors reach you.
你会对谁挥剑相向
Your father has returned.
你父亲回来了
Great Khan,
大汗
a rare and exotic gift from the Arabian Peninsula
这是我们一路途径敦煌 运来献给您的
by route of Dunhuang.
来自阿♥拉♥伯半岛的异域珍宝
Animal smells of shit.
动物味道难闻
It has been aboard our caravan for weeks, Great Khan.
它跟着我们的商队走了好几周了 大汗
Rise.
平身吧
A caravan we humbly take through your kingdom.
我们谦卑地驾车驭马跨过您的国度
A kindness we wish to continue, if your wisdom should allow us.
我们希望您能英明地继续施予您的仁慈
Prosperous business is always welcome.
我们一向希望商业繁荣
We gladly gave tribute, Lord Khan.
我们很乐意进贡贡品 大汗
You shall be allowed to continue your trade.
你们可以继续经商
My realm is yours.
在我的国土上畅行无阻
Do you have any interest in your son?
你想见见你的儿子吗
Yes, Sire. I am anxious to embrace him.
是的 陛下 我迫不及待地想拥抱他
It has been too long.
我们太久没见面了
Then turn, merchant, and behold.
那就转过身去看看吧 生意人
You look like an Oriental.
你看上去就像个东方人
One must adapt to survive, brother.
只有适应环境才能生存 弟弟
And Marco has.
马可已经适应了
One can adapt without forsaking his heritage...
适应环境不必放弃自己的传统
his father's heritage.
自己父亲的传统
My father forsook his son.
是我父亲抛弃了我
I understand your You understand nothing!
我理解你的... 你什么也不了解
I am sorry I had to leave you,
抱歉我必须把你留在这里
but it is more dangerous on the Silk Road--
因为丝绸之路上更加危险
Why did you return?
你回来干什么
To bank profits, pay tribute, mostly to see my boy.
来赚钱 上贡 但最重要的是来见我的儿子
Is that not enough?
这还不够吗
It is enough.
够了
It's not believable.
但不够可信
There are reasons why we left you.
我们留你在这是有原因的
Reasons we must again return to the Silk Road.
也正因为此我们必须重返丝绸之路
Commerce. No.
为了贸易 不是
You must trust me when I say
你必须相信我说的话
all efforts that I make are for our home...
我做的一切努力都是为了我们的家
our Lord and for you.
为了我们的主 为了你
I need your help.
帮我一个忙
Say it and it is done.
你说什么我都答应你
Give me your blade.
把你的剑给我
For what purpose?
你要剑干什么
This was not an accident.
这伤不是意外
What trouble have you got into? It is no concern of yours.
你惹上了什么麻烦 不关你的事
What requires a sword, Marco?
什么事要用剑 马可
Someone is in danger.
有人有危险
Someone? A friend.
有人 一个朋友
A woman?
女人吗
Marco, listen to me.
马可 听我说
Despite your dress and visage, you are not one of them.
即使你的面容着装和他们相似 你也不是他们
You never will be.
你永远也不会成为他们
You get involved with them, you damage us.
你卷入他们的世界只会毁了我们所有人
You damage the family business.
你会毁了家族生意
I thought he would never go.
我还以为他不会走呢
One day, he will understand.
总有一天他会明白的
Your chest is puffed.
这么趾高气扬
In this place,
在这里
that's what whores do when they want to get fucked.
妓♥女♥们想接客就会这样
The horseman with the shaved head, where is he?
那个剃了头的骑手 他在哪里
That's half of Cambulac.
一半的大都人都剃头
This one deals in jewels he could not rightfully own.
就是那个非法交易不属于他的珠宝的骑手
That's the other half of Cambulac.
另一半的大都人都这样
Now, piss off.
滚吧
You know who I speak of.
你知道我说的是谁
Tell me where I can find him.
告诉我去哪里找他
Did you enter my tea house unarmed?
你不会就这样手无寸铁来我的茶馆了吧
Answer me!
回答我
Tell me where!
告诉我他在哪里
The south end.
南边
The shanty by the ironworks.
那个炼铁的小棚子
If you're lying, I will come back.
你要是敢骗我 我会回来找你的
Please do.
放马过来
Why do you threaten Kokachin?
你为什么要威胁阔阔真
I saw you on the grasslands. I saw you take the jewels.
我在草原上看见你了 我看见你把珠宝拿走了
What concern is it of yours?
你到底想干什么
I threatened Kokachin with nothing! You pursued me.
我没有威胁阔阔真 你逼我这样做的
I thought you the danger. I would lay down my life for her.
我觉得你才是危险所在 我愿为她付出一切
What are you doing? No!
你们干什么 不
Let me go! Let me go! Now!
放我走 放我走 放手
No!
不
You're making a mistake.
你们弄错了
Tell Vice Regent Yusuf where I am. He will tell you.
告诉副摄政玉素甫我在哪里 他会给你们解释
It's on his orders.
是他命令我们这样做的
You did this.
是因为你们
No.
不
剧集 | 马可波罗(2014) | 导航列表