剧集 | 马可波罗(2014) | 导航列表
I followed the wrong path.
我走错路了
Indeed you did...
确实...
and the clock tower just struck first bell.
钟楼的钟声响的真是时候啊
My apologies to you.
我向你道歉
The Governor said the songs
省事说他们唱的
they sing about you south of Quinsai are true.
你在行在之南的事都是真的
You pleased him greatly.
你深得他心啊
The Emperor's dying.
皇上快驾崩了
You must honor his wishes.
你必须尊重他的遗愿
Anything he wants.
一切都听他的
Make a truce with the barbarians.
跟蛮夷休战
That was not what the Emperor desired
皇上身强体壮的时候
when he was well and strong.
可不是这么想的
Truce is the dying cry of the weak and the sick.
休战是孱弱之人将死的悲鸣
Kublai is too strong.
忽必烈太强大了
I worry for my daughter if the barbarians take our city.
如果这里被蛮夷攻陷 我担心我女儿的安危
Let your Chancellor manage military affairs.
军事问题交给你的宰相处理就好了
You manage the imperial bed chamber.
你只管负责皇上的床榻之事
Let the Chancellor not forget
宰相也不要忘记
who it was who won him favor in this court.
是谁帮他坐上现在的位子的
When the strike of the praying
猎食的螳螂发起进攻
mantis breaks the body of the cricket,
打败蟋蟀的时候
it is because of its timing.
都是因为时机把握的好
Timing, Mei Lin.
时机 美琳
Trust me, like my soldiers do.
你要像我手下的将士一样相信我
And worry no more.
你不用担心
When the Emperor is gone,
等皇上驾崩
you will still be esteemed in this court.
你在宫里仍会受人尊重
Get up.
起来
Get up.
起来
I did not ask to train you, Latin.
不是我要训练你的 拉丁人
There is no honor in this for me.
这对我没有一点荣誉可言
Nor did you ask to be left here by a man
你也不是主动要求留下的
who would trade his own son like 2 pounds of spice...
你父亲就像卖♥♥香料一样把你卖♥♥来这里了
for the opportunity to open trade routes to the West.
为的是换取开启东西方的贸易之路
Go ahead, take it.
去拿啊
Let him go, Latin.
放下他 拉丁人
Let him go.
放下他
Get up.
起来
If you wish to survive here, get up at once.
如果你想在此生存下去 那就马上起来
The foreigner has been summoned.
陛下要召见这个外邦人
It is quiet.
好安静
As it is before a typhoon.
好比暴风雨前的寂静
By the Eternal Blue Sky, let us sing from our throats
以长生天之名 我们发出心底的呼喊
and let them hear the devil that they are about to meet.
让他们听到即将面对的恶魔之声吧
The sons of my father's concubines always speak the loudest.
我父王那些妃子的儿子总是喜欢大喊大叫
We must attack as Genghis would.
我们必须像成吉思汗一样进攻
Ariq... he is not there.
阿里不哥...他不在那里
What do you mean "He is not there"?
"他不在那里"是什么意思
No Ariq.
没有阿里不哥
No Golden Horde.
没有金帐汗国
Just grass and sky.
只有草地和天空
Ah, yes.
来了
Welcome.
请进
Proceed down the hall.
走到大厅尽头
And Master Marco... I will be watching you.
马可大♥师♥ 我会时刻盯着你
Enter.
进来
Sire.
陛下
Your new quarters are more spacious than the last, no?
新住所比之前那个宽敞多了吧
Yes, very much. Thank you.
宽敞多了 谢陛下
I have a test for you.
我要试炼你一下
You will walk back down the Hall of Five Desires.
你再走一遍五欲厅
These girls are from Kungurat...
这些姑娘都是突厥来的...
highly skilled in the arts of love.
做♥爱♥技艺高度精湛
A man who proves his loyalty to me can take whatever he wishes.
凡是对我忠心之人都可以尽情享用
You may not.
你可能不行
Not yet.
目前还不行
Look... but do not touch.
可以看 但是不要摸
The walls have eyes, Marco Polo.
隔墙亦有眼 马可·波罗
Do you hear them taunt us?
你听到他们在嘲笑我们了吗
They mock our blood.
他们嘲笑我们的血统
Even without Ariq's army,
即使阿里不哥的军队不来
we should still attack like Mongols...
我们还是该像蒙古人一样进攻
or retreat as cowards.
或者像懦夫一样撤退
That is no farming village.
那里根本不是农村
How many men did you say we have?
你说我们有多少人
Five hundred?
五百对吗
And down there?
下面呢
More. Many more.
更多 多多了
As your General...
作为将军...
I advise... retreat.
我建议...撤退
We do not return home until we conquer that village.
不攻下那个村庄我们绝不回朝
Give the command.
下令吧
剧集 | 马可波罗(2014) | 导航列表