剧集 | 马可波罗(2014) | 导航列表
Master Marco... A moment, please.
马可先生 请留步
Byamba will travel with a golden tablet.
宾巴会拿着令牌走一圈
All gates will open before you.
所有大门都会为你放行
Why are you telling me this?
你为什么要告诉我这个
If the Lord Khan dies while you're gone...
如果在你离开时大汗去世了
so does your only advocate.
唯一保护你的人也就没有了
Take this tragedy for what it is.
接受这悲惨的现实吧
Opportunity. Run.
机会来了就跑吧
This...
这
is what happens when we barter with barbarians.
就是与那些野蛮人交涉的下场
Cruelty must be met with cruelty.
我们必须以暴制暴
We must lay waste to their cities, their women and children.
我们必须攻破他们的城邦 屠♥杀♥他们的妇孺
We must drive them back
我们必须将他们
into the savage hole from which they slid.
赶回他们的野人洞里去
It is time for war.
是时候开战了
The Emperor's army is yours to do with as you please...
大宋军队任您调遣
my Chancellor.
宰相大人
You understand it takes time to gather the troops,
您要知道召集军队需要时间
to prepare for battle... Do you forget who I am?
准备打仗... 你忘了我是谁吗
I humbly ask that you give the order to mobilize.
小人只是想请您下令开始动员
If you do not prepare to strike...
您若无意犯人
worse... prepare to be struck.
人却有意犯我
The Latin may prove Jia Sidao innocent of the attempt.
那个拉丁人可能证实贾似道与此事无关
It may.
可能
Do you not find it odd, Prince...
您不觉得很奇怪吗 王子
that Master Marco spoke so surely of the assassins' whereabouts?
马可先生对这些刺客的来历这么肯定
So quick to return?
那么快就能回来吗
He does so for the sake of his own father's head.
他这样做是为了救他父亲的项上人头
And that is my point.
我就是这个意思
What would you not do to realize the dreams of your father?
为了实现您父亲的梦想 您有什么做不出来
Nothing.
我什么都做得出来
The Khan continues to embrace this boy we know so little about.
大汗一直很宠爱这个我们知之甚少的孩子
The West is not ignorant to the Khan's designs.
西方不是不知道大汗的野心
Would we not plant rot within the foundation of their house
换做我们 难道我们不会想到让人打入内部
and let it fester and collapse upon itself?
从内而外对其进行瓦解吗
You think he travels to cover transgressions?
你怀疑他的游历是为了掩盖他的勾当吗
I don't know.
我不知道
Perhaps grief invades my thoughts.
悲伤可能影响了我的思绪
Has anyone thanked you... for saving my father's life?
我有没有谢过你救了我父亲的命
Had you and Hundred Eyes not arrived, the Khan would be dead...
如果你和百眼没有赶到 大汗就死了
as would I. So... my thanks to you.
我也是 所以应该是我谢谢你
Jingim as Khan...
让真金做大汗
You believe he is not fit? I never said that.
你觉得他无法胜任吗 我没这么说过
Do you?
你呢
This is not my home. I'm a guest.
这不是我的家 我只是个客人
It's not my place to judge my host.
我不该在这妄自评价接待我的主人
I hated these as a boy.
我小时候很讨厌这些
Rotten, sour.
散发着腐烂和酸臭味
My mother made me eat them.
我母亲逼我吃下去
She said they kept me healthy.
她说吃了这些对我的身体有好处
And now?
现在呢
A superstition before battle.
这只是战前的迷信
Of course, she meant they were good for my teeth.
当然了 她的意思是对我的牙齿有好处
Were you close to her?
你跟她亲近吗
I had to be.
不得不亲近
Son of a consort is never fully accepted in court.
嫔妾之子在朝上并不受人待见
Will they let me spill blood on the battlefield? Yes.
他们只会让我上战场抛头颅洒热血
You?
你呢
Were you close to your mother?
你和你母亲亲近吗
She died when I was young.
我很小的时候她就去世了
I was raised by my aunt.
我姨母把我抚养成人
I didn't know my father until three years ago.
三年前我才见到了我的父亲
Son of an adventurer.
我是探险家的儿子
Fathers are destined to disappoint sons, and sons, their fathers.
父亲注定会让儿子失望 儿子亦是如此
The Khan has disappointed you?
大汗让你失望了吗
I'm able to find the difference between the Khan and the man.
我能发现大汗与那人的不同之处
Didn't know that was allowed.
我不知道还能那样
What is locked behind the doors of the heart
心门后锁着的东西是我自己的事
is no one's business but one's own.
与别人无关
So, let's talk about the man, and not the Khan.
那我们说说那个人 不谈大汗了
Make no mistake...
别会错意了
even if we meet under the Blue Sky,
即使我们在蓝天下相遇
I will never open those doors to you.
我也不会向你打开心门
And I would never knock.
我也不想敲你的心门
You think by doing this, you can save your father's life?
你觉得这样做就能救你父亲的命吗
I avenge the Khan and hope he shows him favor.
我帮可汗报仇 希望他能网开一面
The point of all this was to thank you.
我这样做是为了感谢你
So... thank you.
谢谢你
Ride swift. Sidao must know.
骑快点 似道肯定知道了
If he does not know that already.
万一他还不知道呢
Have you not considered that?
你有没有考虑过
The Mongols will look for spies now, seek out conspirators.
蒙古人现在肯定在找奸细 抓同谋
You must escape. Deliver this message yourself.
你应该快逃 自己去送这个信
If Sidao did not give the command...
如果似道没有下令
I must stay.
我就必须留下来
My daughter lives or dies by my decision.
我的决定会影响我女儿的生死
I remain.
我要留下来
Who hired you to kill the Khan?
谁雇你来杀大汗的
I am destined for Paradise.
我是天国而来的
That is all I know and all I will ever claim to know.
我只知道这个 我也只会告诉你这个
You don't want to do that.
你还是不要如此为好
If you scream... you tear your mouth.
若是尖叫 嘴便会撕裂
And the more you scream... the more damage you do to yourself.
叫得声音越大 伤得越厉害
Who hired you?
是谁指使你来的
I am destined for Paradise.
我是天国而来的
That is all I know and all I will ever claim to know.
我只知道这个 我也只会告诉你这个
Very well.
很好
Anything?
进展如何
He may know nothing.
他也许一无所知
May know nothing or knows nothing?
是也许还是真的一无所知
May.
也许
Then flay the skin from his bones until you know.
即使将他抽筋剥骨 也要问出结果
You heard the Prince.
你也听见王子的吩咐了
Let us announce to Paradise... your pending arrival.
跟天国说一声 你就要去了
How did you come to name your son?
你是怎么给你儿子取名字的
I did not name Marco.
马可的名字不是我取的
His mother had that honor.
是他母亲定的
Why?
为何
I was not present at his birth.
他出生时 我并不在场
Where were you?
你去了哪里
In the world.
四处奔波
So, you abandoned him before he was even born?
如此说来 他尚未出生 便被你抛弃
I was trying to make a name for my family.
我是为了光宗耀祖
Although I did not know him...
虽然我并未悉心照料他
everything I have done in my life has been for him.
但我做的每一件事都是为了他
I wanted the world to know the Polo name.
我要让世界听到我波罗家的名号♥
So, for legacy?
那是为了留下遗产吗
Yes.
正是
His legacy?
给他留吗
Yes.
是
Do you think that is what he wanted?
你以为这是他想要的吗
Do you think that was what he needed from his father?
你以为他想要自己的父亲给他这些吗
Legacy?
遗产
Do you know what your son asked of me just before he left?
你知道你儿子离开前求我什么吗
"Keep them alive until I return.
"留他们一命 等我回来"
Keep them alive."
"留他们一命"
Even after you had abandoned him,
即便他被你抛弃
after he could have died for your transgressions,
甚至因为你的罪孽差点丧命
he was still concerned for you.
他却仍在关心你的性命
What a fool.
愚蠢至极
剧集 | 马可波罗(2014) | 导航列表