剧集 | 马可波罗(2014) | 导航列表
Propose a peace, patience to him, see what it gets you.
提出讲和 对他耐心点 看看他的反应
Sidao will never be a subject under the Khanate.
贾似道绝不会臣服于汗国的
And this offer will enrage him,
那么这个提议就会激怒他
but I've shown his council, army and people that I'm a diplomat
但我已经向他的朝廷 军队和人♥民♥
until the bitter end.
展现出我的外交家风度
You are the military emissary to the Great Kublai Khan?
你就是忽必烈大汗派来的军事使臣吗
I have that honor, Chancellor.
我深感荣幸 宰相大人
I am Vice Regent of the Secretariat.
我是汗国智囊团的副摄政
And a foreigner.
还是个外邦人
You must be as wise as you're ugly and odd.
你的智慧程度定和你的丑陋古怪程度一样高吧
Have you ever seen an image of the Roman emperor Claudius?
您有见过罗马皇帝克劳迪亚斯的画像吗
Or the Hunnic ruler Attila?
或者匈奴王阿提拉的画像
No.
没有
But you're now going to tell me of the accomplishments
但我知道你要告诉我那些被低估的
of ugly men who were underestimated.
丑陋之人的巨大成就
I would not presume to educate you on the wiles of political men,
无论如何 我可不敢冒昧教您如何做一个
comely or otherwise, Chancellor.
智谋多端的政客 宰相大人
We had heard talk of Fang Zhen, the Red Lotus,
我们听说方正和红莲教的事
taking a role in your empire.
在宋朝掀起了不小波澜
There was an assassination attempt in the fortress.
确实有人曾试图在宫中行刺
Some tragedies were averted, some were not.
有些悲剧得以避免 有的没有
I was so deeply troubled to hear of Kublai's own tragedy.
不过听闻忽必烈大汗所遭之罪我深感不安
Wives should not be taken in such a fashion.
夫人们不应遭受如此对待
It is a violation, yes.
那确为冒犯
So...
那么
as fletchers stockpile arrows and your blacksmiths sharpen steel,
在你们的箭商储存剑戟 铁匠打磨铁器时
you come with a bidding from your adopted master?
你却带来了你那干亲主子的旨意吗
The Great Khan offers a parley to avert further tragedy
为了避免悲剧升级 共商和平
and discuss peaceful arbitration.
大汗要求和谈
Surely you mean my subjugation?
你是指让我臣服于你们吧
It is not for me to interpret my liege's intent.
大汗的旨意我不敢妄加揣测
As his minister, isn't that exactly what you do,
作为一个臣子 你不是要么影响他的决定
if not sculpt his intent yourself?
要么揣度他的决定吗
I offer counsel.
我只提供建议
The Khan's decisions are his own.
大汗会自己做出决定
And do you agree with his decisions?
那你同意他的决定吗
Kublai Khan is my leader, my guide.
忽必烈大汗是我的王 我的向导
I serve God through serving him.
我通过侍候他侍候神灵
The Khan is your divine conduit?
大汗是你的神咯
No.
不
He is merely a man with a vision.
大汗只是一个有远见的普通人
A hard place, Vice Regent,
即使不敢苟同 也得奉命行事
serving a will you do not endorse.
副摄政肯定不好做吧
Tell your master I will meet him
告诉你的主人 我会去见他
to hear his gracious offerings.
听听他慷慨的条款
Limp away now, messenger.
快跛着出去吧 信使
My father has joined the war camp.
我父亲已经入营了
Has Kaidu come for the enemy's head or mine?
海都是来取敌人的项上人头还是我的
He holds his oppositions for Sidao, not us.
他反对的是贾似道 不是我们
What tactics do you devise?
你想出什么策略了吗
We ride as one tumen along the bank.
我们率一个万夫团沿河骑行
When the archer fires a whistler, we disband.
当弓箭手射出箭矢时 我们就散开
Wolf and crow.
狼和乌鸦的策略
I take wolf, you take crow.
我扮狼 你扮乌鸦
Because you bested me?
因为你比我强吗
You think you will always ride wolf, make me ride crow.
你以为自己可以永远当狼 就让我当乌鸦吗
I ride wolf because I have more lancers.
我当狼是因为我有更多的轻骑兵
You have archers from the steppe.
而你弓箭手更多
This is my father's tent.
这是我父亲的帐篷
I don't care.
我不管
Do you strategize for the coming assault?
你们为接下来的进攻想好策略了吗
Wolf rides crow?
狼骑乌鸦吗
We'll resume our war plans later.
我们一会儿再谈作战计划
My Lady.
小姐请
Kaidu asked about you.
海都问起了你
How many horses in your herd, how able a warrior.
问你的畜群中有多少马 是不是个好战士
Now, I understand.
现在 我可算是懂了
He must check tooth and hoof before settling terms.
他肯定得先把我查个彻底才肯把女儿许给我
The union will please our father.
你们结合父皇肯定会高兴
And I will prove myself to Kaidu in the shadow of the wall.
我会在襄阳之战中向海都证明我自己
All will soon be settled. No doubt.
很快一切都会尘埃落定了 当然
Unless the war undoes us.
除非战争破坏我们的计划
Xiangyang will bow to our Khan.
襄阳会向我们大汗投降
We have the secret and the strategy.
我们知晓秘辛还制定了战术
Why do you doubt?
你还怀疑什么
Our strategy turns on a foreigner's secret.
我们的策略全取决于一个外邦人的秘密
I do not trust the Latin and neither does Ahmad.
我不相信那个拉丁人 艾哈迈德也不信
What does Ahmad know?
艾哈迈德又知道什么
Marco saved me when he needn't have.
马可救了我 即使他不必如此
He returned to Cambulac when he could have fled.
他本可以逃跑 可他还是回到了大都
Byamba, we do not know what bargain was struck in your saving,
宾巴 我们不知道他救你是何居心
nor what motivated his return.
也不知道他为何回来
Honor. Friendship.
荣誉 友谊
Perhaps.
也许吧
Would you offer evidence to support your doubts?
你这些怀疑是否有证据
Better.
证据算什么
My confidence.
我有信心
Hey, blond man.
金发男人
Blond.
黄头发
Come here.
过来
Do I look blond to you?
你看我像金发吗
Blonder than me.
最起码比我像
Do you have any food, Blond?
你有吃的吗 黄头发
Thank you.
多谢
Are you a fair-skinned bastard son of the Khan?
你是可汗的白皮肤私生子吗
No, I am his servant.
不 我是他的仆人
I, too, will become his servant, given the chance.
有机会的话 我也会成为他的仆人
You wish to be?
你希望如此吗
I wish nothing more.
别无他求
What skill do you have?
你有什么本事
I'm a weaver.
我会编织
The Khan is fond of artisans of every type.
大汗喜爱所有工匠
I'm sure you will fare well.
相信你定会得偿所愿
What if the Mongols lose? Would you still wish to serve?
若是蒙古人输了呢 你还愿意服侍他吗
Men follow leaders. Sidao is half the man the Khan is.
良禽择木而栖 贾似道根本比不上可汗的为人
Kublai Khan will win. He will rule.
忽必烈可汗必胜 他将君临天下
Had you no knife to your throat, would you feel the same?
若有人拿刀抵着你的喉咙 你还会这样想吗
I see no threat.
并没有人威胁我
Merely fence.
只有栅栏
Kublai! Kublai!
忽必烈 忽必烈
They say the Khan welcomes anyone if they pledge loyalty.
他们说可汗欢迎所有宣誓效忠的人
Is it true, Blond?
此话当真 黄头发
It is true.
当真
Will you come back, Blond? Bring me more of that delicious meat?
你会回来吗 黄头发 再给我带点好肉来
What is the state of power within the fortress walls?
宋朝城墙里是何人在掌权
I saw no sign of the Empress, nor the Boy Emperor.
我并没有看到太后 也没看到那个小皇帝
We parleyed in the Song throne room
我们在宋朝大殿上和谈
as though Jia Sidao were the emperor.
贾似道就像皇帝一样
Killed Red Lotus and caged the boy.
他杀了红莲教之人 把那男孩关了起来
Conspiracies abound.
尽是阴谋
He did imply one thing.
不过我看出来一点
I believe he's under the impression that his sister was successful.
他似乎坚信自己的妹妹成功了
He thinks Lady Chabi is dead.
他认为察必皇后已经死了
This misinformation could be useful
我们可以利用他的误解
in distressing his state of mind at the parley.
在和谈时扰乱他的思绪
The more unstable his mind, the more unstable his choices.
他思绪越乱 就越难做出正确决断
Kaidu, welcome to the war.
海都 欢迎来到战场
I have already fought one battle.
我已经战过一次
It seems as if you have as well.
你似乎也一样
Of all the warriors my daughter wrestled, she settled on you.
我女儿打败过无数勇士 独独对你手下留情
剧集 | 马可波罗(2014) | 导航列表