剧集 | 马可波罗(2014) | 导航列表
Where do you live? That's the sheep...
你住在哪里 这是绵羊
Inside the Imperial City.
住在皇城里
An honor. It has become one.
贵宾啊 后来才成了贵宾
It wasn't always?
不是一直都是吗
I, like you, was once a prisoner.
我曾经和你一样 是个囚犯
Within a slightly more gilded cage.
只不过关在一个更高级的笼子里
I've never left home.
我从未离开过家
That's about to change.
马上就要离开了
Yes. Wheeled away in a celled wagon.
没错 被装在囚车里送走
Only until you arrive in Cambulac.
等到大都就不会如此了
Will I live in the Imperial City?
我也会住在皇宫里吗
Doubtful.
不一定
But it will be a step up from your current station.
但相较于你现在的处境肯定会有进步
What will you miss most of all?
你最想念的会是什么
Of my home?
最想念家里的什么吗
Can't think of anything.
什么都想不起来
What do you miss of your home, Blond?
你想你家里的什么 黄头发
It's a horse.
是马
What is it, friend?
怎么了 朋友
Jingim Khan has much to say on the subject of Marco Polo.
真金可汗对马可·波罗之事颇有看法
He has high regard for my political acumen, no doubt.
他显然很尊崇我的政♥治♥才干
He suspects you and your father plot against the Khan.
他怀疑你和你的父亲密谋推♥翻♥大汗
Ahmad has fueled his jealousy.
艾哈迈德被嫉妒冲昏了头脑
They believe you have seduced my father.
他们认为是你蛊惑了我父亲
Where do you stand, Byamba?
你跟谁站在一边 宾巴
You are not of this place, Marco. Jingim is my brother.
你不是这的人 马可 真金是我兄弟
And what recourse does your brother propose?
你兄弟的靠山是谁
In battle, arrows fly from all directions.
战场上刀剑不长眼
Heed the advice you should have taken long ago.
考虑下这个你早就该采纳的建议吧
As we advance south, you ride west, towards your home.
我们往南进发时 你向西回家去吧
Where you belong.
回到属于你的地方
They are to be rendered into a weapon
他们将被铸成火焰之雨
to rain fire upon Xiangyang.
用来攻打襄阳城
It is the Khan's strategy.
这是大汗制定的策略
He uses Sidao's citizens against him.
他利用贾似道的子民来对付他
I pledge my life to the Great Khan!
我愿效忠大汗
I pledge my life to the Great Khan!
我愿效忠大汗
No. Blond! Blond!
不要 黄头发 黄头发
If you cannot bear what you see, avert your eyes.
如果受不了眼前所见 那就不要看
They are our captives.
他们是我们的俘虏
This is sin!
这是在犯下罪孽
It is war. Your Khan's war.
这是战争 你的大汗的战争
Blond! Blond, help me!
黄头发 黄头发 救救我
I want to go home! I want to go home!
我想回家 我想回家
Where are you going?
你要去哪里
What are you doing here?
你在这里做什么
What happened?
发生什么事了
Are you hurt?
你受伤了吗
Za Bing was killed.
扎并被杀了
This is a dark time.
现在情势紧张
There are eyes on me, doubts directed.
有人在盯着我 有人怀疑我
If anyone finds you here...
如果有人看到你在这里...
You must go.
你必须离开
I will return you to your ger.
我送你回你的营帐
There will be eyes on me, as well.
也有人在盯着我
I am no royal.
我不是什么公主
When the Khan's men attacked the Bayaut...
大汗的军队袭击巴牙兀惕部落时
I was a peasant girl...
我只是个普通女子
serving in the palace.
在宫殿里做侍女
When they left, I went with them to Cambulac...
他们走时 我跟他们一起回了大都
as Kokachin.
假装自己是阔阔真
You took her name?
你冒用了她的名字
She took her life.
她自尽了
I took her name.
我就假装成了她
I must hold it forever.
我必须当一辈子阔阔真了
Her name is yours.
她的名字就是你的
Kokachin.
阔阔真
I will protect that name.
我会保护那个名字
And you.
还有你
Does my husband require assistance?
我夫君是否需要帮助
Warm air constricts the metal, leather...
这里空气温暖湿润 让金属和皮革都紧缩了
armor shrinks.
盔甲变小了
No need.
没事
My soldiers with sturdy backs will surround me.
身边骁勇的战士会保护我
They will take stray arrows for their Khan.
他们会为自己的大汗挡箭挨刀
My fierce Mongol warriors...
我勇猛的蒙古战士
so many will perish tomorrow.
明天会有数人战死沙场
Yes.
是啊
You must rest, Kublai. Mmm.
你得休息 忽必烈 嗯
Genghis said...
成吉思汗说
"There's no good in anything until it's finished."
做事有始有终 方有裨益
Tomorrow...
明天
the wall that turned back the Mongols for 80 years...
阻挡蒙古人八十年的城墙
will fall.
即将倒塌
Your men are prepared.
众将士都已准备好
And behind them, Mongol women ready to fight if needed.
他们身后的蒙古女人也时刻准备参战
You do this and our house is whole,
此举可以保我们家国完整
your legacy secured for yourself and our son.
保你继承之遗产 我们儿子继承之遗产
One Khanate, one Khan. One China, one Emperor.
统一汗国 统一中原 建立伟业
Indeed.
确实
You will destroy the wall, my husband.
你定会让那城墙倒下 夫君
You will have the Chancellor's head.
你定会取来那宰相之项上人头
I wish my astrologers had such hopeful foretellings.
希望我的占星家也有此满怀希望之预言
But there is no good in anything until it is finished.
但是有始有终 方有裨益
Let this war earn your peace.
打赢这场仗 换得举世安宁
Let it be your final conquest, my Khan Kublai.
最终征服宋朝 一统天下 忽必烈大汗
Let it be finished.
结束这场战争
Let our horses be swift and our arrows true.
要做到快马疾驰 百发百中
This day will be ours, Father.
今天我们将创造历史 父汗
Polo, I bid you watch the battle with me from the crest.
波罗 我命你与我一同去高处观战
I ride with my Mongol brothers, Sire.
我要与我的蒙古兄弟一起战斗 陛下
So be it.
那就去吧
I'll see you on the field.
我们战场上见
Do not lose your mount.
不要丢了你的坐骑
We advanced, slaughtering every rebel who crossed our path.
我们一路进攻 凡遇叛军格杀勿论
We reached the wall and pushed towards the weakness,
我们到达城墙 直攻其薄弱之处
the one the Latin described.
就是那个拉丁人所言之处
We breached the wall with little more than battering rams.
我们没用攻城槌就攻破了城墙
But our men were wedged into a dead end.
但是蒙古大军却入了死胡同
Death rained down upon us.
我军血流成河
Oil, fire, arrows...
油 火 箭齐下...
Men died.
将士战死
Mongols died...
蒙古人战死
because Master Marco pointed our army into a trap.
因为波罗先生将我们带入了一个陷阱
It was bait, Sire, the weakness in the wall.
那是个诱饵 陛下 城墙中的弱点
Jia Sidao drew us into a trap.
贾似道把我们引入了陷阱
I am sorry, Great Khan Why do you feign contrition, Latin?
请恕罪 大汗 你为何假装悔悟 拉丁人
Why are you not at the breast of your master, Jia Sidao?
你为何不去找你的主子贾似道
You delivered us to the devil! You betrayed us!
你把我们拱手送给了魔鬼 你背叛了我们
You brought us to our knees at the wall!
你害我们在襄阳城下溃败
Father...
父皇
he has brought us nothing but ruin.
他给我们带来的只有毁灭
You can see it.
您看到了
You can all see it!
你们都看到了吧
I devote myself to you, Great Khan.
我效忠于您 大汗
Enough of your twisted talk!
满口胡言
You would protect him?
你竟保护他
He is not one of us, brother.
他不是我们的人 兄弟
He is the rot within our bones.
是他坏了我们的大业
He reported what he saw...
他只是如实回禀他所见之事
剧集 | 马可波罗(2014) | 导航列表