剧集 | 马可波罗(2014) | 导航列表
Why is that?
这是为何
She didn't settle. I won. And I have personality.
不是她手下留情 是我赢了 而且我有魅力
I swear.
我发誓
I have my thoughts in battle now.
我现在心系战场
You can denounce me and call me pig if you like,
你可以指责我目中无人 傲慢无礼
but wait for tomorrow.
不过我们明日再谈
And if you fall in battle? I am not that lucky.
若你战死沙场呢 我没那么幸运
Yes.
是
I know of your prowess on the field.
你在战场上的英勇我略有耳闻
Khutulun would never look your way unless you were formidable.
若不是你骁勇善战 忽秃伦绝不会看你一眼
There's a reason she leads one of my tumens.
她能为万夫长 自有她的本事
She knows strength and noble character when she sees it.
她能看出谁有能力 谁品格高尚
One wonders whether the kingdom of Cambulac or its Khan
不知这大都百姓和大汗
have the same foresight.
是否有同样的洞察力
Fare well tomorrow, Byamba.
祝你明日顺利 宾巴
A fine horse.
这马不错
I am most pleased it was not added to my herd.
没收进我的战马营中 我深感欣慰
Our men suffer in furs and metal
我们的人在中原南方烈日下身着皮草盔甲
under the South China sun.
会苦不堪言
I had the armorer replace all neck guards with hide.
我已经让人换了兽皮护颈
Jingim believes the Song Chancellor
真金认为宋朝丞相
will never himself appear on the field of battle.
绝不会亲临战场
Of that, Sidao is wise.
这一点 贾似道很聪明
My son would cut him from gut to mouth in front of his own men.
我儿子会在宋朝军士面前 将他撕成碎片
But hiding will not save his life.
不过躲藏也救不了他
My Khan, my son, they will have what is due them.
我的大汗 我的儿子 终将夙愿得偿
You suspected me when the young concubine died.
那位年轻的妃子惨死时 你怀疑过我
Why not accuse me of the crime?
为何没有指责我
You were too precious to the Khan.
大汗太重视你
And I sense promise in you.
我感觉到你有潜力
What promise?
什么潜力
I do not yet know.
还未可知
Am I precious to you?
你重视我吗
Your brother...
你哥哥
made you into a whore for his ambition.
为了自己的野心 把你变成了娼妓
Did that bother you?
你会难过吗
I made myself a whore.
是我自己甘为娼妓的
And I used him long before he learned to use me.
在他学会利用我之前 我已经利用他很久了
When he was a boy and I a little girl
在我儿时 他也是个孩子
living in the shadow of Xiangyang.
我们在襄阳勉强过活
I stared at the Walled City,
我看着城墙
dreaming what life might be like there.
想象着里面的生活会是何种光景
What did you dream as a boy?
你儿时有过什么梦想吗
I suffered dreamless sleep.
我经常失眠
Did you come to the Khan's service by choice?
你是自愿效忠可汗的吗
No.
不是
By chance?
机缘巧合
As chattel?
还是作为奴隶
Born of Persia?
你出生在波斯
My people were the Fanākatī.
我的族人是法纳干提人
I'm from Upper Asia, not Persia.
我来自北亚 不是波斯
And brought to China to serve your conqueror.
然后被带来中原 服侍君主
I was too young then to know him as a conqueror.
我当时太年轻 不知道他是君王
He was my...
他是我的...
my patron, my benefactor.
庇佑者 我的恩人
He became as a father to me, and the Empress, a mother.
后来我当他是父亲 而皇后则像我的母亲
What happened to your real mother, your true father?
那你的亲生父母如何了
Was the Khan their benefactor, too?
大汗也是他们的恩人吗
How do you serve the monster who slew your brethren
你怎么能安心服侍杀害你同胞的禽兽
and call him father?
还认他作父亲
You worship his whores, concubine and queen.
你羡慕他拥有的娼妓 嫔妾和皇后
And you are left here as nursemaid while war is waged.
现在快开战了 你却留在这当看护
You attempt to crawl under my skin?
你想看穿我吗
I could get under your skin,
我倒是可以刺穿你 剥了你的皮
carve it free and wear it as a cloak.
精雕细琢后做成一件披风
Better...
更甚者
I could walk next door and do the same thing to your daughter.
我可以去隔壁对你女儿也如此
What do you mean?
你什么意思
Please, what are you-- What are you saying?
求你了 你...你在说什么
War is waged on many fronts, Mei Lin.
很多地方都开战了 美琳
Please...
求你了
What-- What are you saying?
你的话是什么意思
I once saw an ink portrait of your grandfather.
我见过你祖父的水墨画像
You are a more striking figure, I must say.
不得不说 你看上去比他更引人注目
My mother was more beautiful than his.
我的母亲比他的母亲♥美♥多了
She was a Christian, was she not?
她是个基♥督♥徒 对吗
She was daughter and mother to Khans.
她既是大汗的女儿 亦孕育了下一代大汗
She could choose whichever God suited her.
只要合她心意 她可以皈依任何宗教
You ask for parley as you stand
你是来和谈的
with an army outside my city walls.
却在我城墙外布满了兵卒
How am I to take this?
我该作何看法
On bended knee, if you're wise.
要是你够聪明 就跪下说话
I have a wall.
我有我的城墙
I will obliterate your wall.
我会摧毁你的城墙
I will take your fraudulent crown
我会夺走你这顶骗来的皇冠
and I will spike your corpse to the gates of my new palace.
我会将你的尸体钉在我新宫殿的大门上
Or I will walk through the wall
或者你就此投降
after it is freely opened, accept your surrender
打开大门 任我进出
and offer gracious terms for the deposed Chancellor of Xiangyang
我将优待襄阳城的宰相
and his rebel army.
以及他麾下的叛军
You have power yet to save your people, Sidao.
你还有能力拯救你的人♥民♥ 贾似道
It's unfortunate that it has come to this.
很遗憾 事已至此
So deep into war that we make attempts on each other's lives
在战场上我们想法设法取对方首级
and those most sacred to us.
以及那些对方最珍视的人
I've heard of your favored wife's beauty.
我听说过你爱妻的沉鱼之貌
Such luminescence should not be taken from us this way.
如此倾城之貌不该就此香消玉殒
So repugnant.
太令人扼腕了
Even your own Vice Regent is against this war.
即使是您的副摄政也反对这场战争
This tactics.
这种战略
When an honest man says nothing, you see his heart.
当光明磊落之人缄口不言 你便能看穿他
I don't question his loyalty to you,
我不是在质疑他对你的忠诚
but an absence of words speaks loudly.
但一切尽在无言中
Perhaps he sees something we do not.
可能他看到了一些你我都没看到的东西
I trust I'll find you on the field, Jia Sidao.
我相信能在战场上找到你 贾似道
May I introduce my luminescent wife, the Empress Chabi.
容我向你介绍我美丽的妻子 察必皇后
I'm greatly pleased to see you well, Empress.
很高兴看到你平安无事 皇后
The Chancellor has declined my offer.
宰相拒绝了我的条件
There will be no peace this day.
从今往后你我二国将永无宁日
I will rip away his land
我将践踏他的国土
as I would a weak heart from a coward's chest.
如我要挖出一个懦夫的心肝一般
Your people make better slaves than soldiers, Sidao.
你的人♥民♥比起士兵来更适合当贱奴 贾似道
Fear not, I will reform them!
不要怕 我会改造他们
I couldn't look away when I first saw you.
我第一眼见到你时就移不开眼睛
I tried.
我试过
I tried to look away.
我试过不去想你
I told myself,
我告诉我自己
"She is nothing but a whore, like the others.
"她只是个娼妓 和别人无差"
Like my sister.
和我妹妹一样
Meant to be used and discarded to make room for another."
原本就是在被人利用完后弃掷逦迤
I tried to find logic...
我本想探个究竟
only to realize what I feel for you defies such reasoning.
却只发现我对你的感觉与此相左
I loved you.
我爱过你
You lied to me.
你却骗了我
You see?
看到没
I don't.
没看到
It's right here. The horse.
就这样 这是马
This is the horse, this is the camel.
这样是马 这样是骆驼
That's the sheep and that's the goat.
这样是绵羊 这样是山羊
You see now?
你懂了吗
Roll. I'll show you.
摇吧 我演示一遍
剧集 | 马可波罗(2014) | 导航列表