剧集 | 马可波罗(2014) | 导航列表
His legacy will live on within these walls.
他的遗志将在这里永存
It will be a sad day...
尽管举国同哀
but much more efficient once he's gone.
但他驾崩后办事会更有效率
No more mixed messages from an old king to his people.
不用再听老皇帝乱七八糟的命令
I will give all orders and all orders will be followed.
以后将由我来下达所有命令 令出必行
Yes, my Chancellor.
是 宰相大人
And that goes for the Emperor's favorite royal concubine.
对皇上最宠爱的妃子来说也是如此
Where is your sister?
你的姐姐在哪里
Doing that for which she is famous.
在做她因此闻名的事
Improving diplomatic ties with the Governor of Suzhou.
增进与苏州省事的联♥系♥
Do you know this game?
你知道这个游戏吗
How much did you pay my brother for this opportunity?
你给了我弟弟多少好处才得到这个机会
More porcelain than he's ever seen.
他这辈子都没见过那么多瓷器
Do not fear, Governor.
不要怕 省事
This is part of the game you paid for.
这只是游戏的一部分
The Danger Game.
危险游戏
You...
你
are but a lowly... worm.
只是条低贱的虫子而已
Come.
过来
You have questions.
你心中有疑问
Just one.
只有一个
Am I a privileged guest or a prisoner in this hell?
我到底是贵宾还是这鬼地方的囚犯
A fiery one.
问题犀利
No wonder the Khan caged you for his own personal amusement.
难怪大汗会因追求个人乐趣而把你关起来
You're blind.
你看不见
Not as blind as you, boy.
至少比你看得清楚 小子
No roots.
没有根基
You have spirit, Latin.
你有灵魂 拉丁人
Of the Yin and the Yang, you have an abundance of Yang.
阴阳二气 你充满阳刚之气
But without Yin, Yang dies on the battlefield.
但缺少阴 阳只会战死沙场
We are all prisoners here.
你我都是此处的囚徒
Prisoners and privileged guests. One and the same.
囚徒 座上之宾 其实都一样
If you are unable to protect yourself in the kingdom...
如果你在这个王国里无法自保
it is I... who will be killed.
被处死的 将会是我
Do you understand?
你明白吗
Good. We begin with roots.
好 我们就从根基练起
You have been conscripted into the court of Kublai Khan.
忽必烈大汗看上了你 让你成为他朝中一员
For what? I do not know.
至于为什么 我也不知道
I am Hundred Eyes.
我是百眼
I am kept here to train the Khan's sons... his nobles...
我负责训练大汗的儿子 他的贵族
his pets.
他的宠物
You shall be tutored in the Mongolian ways of the horse.
蒙古人将教你马术
You shall be tutored in the great arts of the East...
那些效忠于忽必烈大汗的学者与艺师
by those scholars and artisans loyal to Lord Kublai.
将传授你博大精深的东方文化
Languages and letters.
语言与文字
Hawking and archery.
训鹰与箭术
And in the end... you may discover the answer to your question.
最终 或许你能找到想要的答案
A man found in possession of a stolen horse...
一个人如果被发现盗窃马匹
must return it to its owner, add nine horses of the same kind.
必须十倍将其还回于失主
If he is unable to pay this fine...
如果他无力偿还
his children must be taken instead of the horses.
就必须用他的子嗣抵债
If he has no children...
如果他没有子嗣
then he must be slaughtered like a sheep.
那他就会像畜牲一样被处死
That man has no children.
这人没有子嗣
I hear from my Minister of Falconry,
我听昔宝赤[养鹰官]说
you have taken well to the hawks.
你似乎对训鹰上手很快
Archery is improving, yes?
箭术也有长进吧
Yes, Great Khan.
是的 大汗
I, myself, was always a bit
对于本王来说
clumsy with the making of Chinese characters.
学习汉字永远是最头疼的
When you and your father crossed Central Asia...
当你和你父亲穿越中亚时
you passed through Badakhshan.
你们经过了巴达赫尚[今阿富汗境内]
Describe for me, in the way that you do...
就像你之前那样 跟我描述一下
how you made the passage, what you saw.
你们是如何穿越的 见到了什么
We saw sand.
我们看到了沙漠
Rode beasts.
靠骑骆驼穿越的
Do you defy me?
你这是在敷衍我吗
Describe for me the land of Badakhshan.
跟我说说巴达赫尚是什么样子
The footing was hard on our beasts.
在那里骆驼很难穿行
The sun very hot.
阳光也很猛烈
Take him to the horse grounds.
带他去马房♥
Stuff his mouth with the shit of pigs.
用猪粪把他嘴塞起来
You enter a gate made of rock...
穿过一座石门之后
east of Bukhara...
就在布哈拉东边不远
and begin to ascend into the Pamir Mountains.
你就会进入帕米尔山脉
There are great numbers of all kind of wild beasts.
那里有各种各样的野兽
And the men of Badakhshan...
巴达赫尚的人♥民♥
speak of a breed of horse which is
提起过一种马匹
said to be the direct offspring of Alexander's.
说那是亚历山大大帝的后裔
Odd bit of trivia.
挺奇特的趣闻
I've always been taken by the audacity of Alexander.
我一直为亚历山大大帝的无畏所折服
A great conqueror.
他是一名伟大的征服者
There are 20 cities that bear his name, huh?
有二十座城市都是以他命名的 不是吗
I now possess them all.
现在都是本王囊中之物
Do you blame me for your current station in life?
如今落得这个境地 你怨本王吗
No, Sire.
不 陛下
I simply wonder why you kept me.
我只是好奇您为什么要留我于此
I need no reason, Latin.
本王不需要理由 拉丁人
As my servant...
作为本王的仆人
you will accompany a tax collector as he makes his rounds.
你将与赋税官一同前去收税
This will give you a view of my Imperial City and my subjects.
这能让你了解本王的皇城和臣民
You will report back to me, describe what you have seen...
然后向我汇报 以你的视角
as you saw it.
描述所见的一切
I'm giving you freedom.
我给你自♥由♥
But the walls of my kingdom stretch beyond the horizon.
但本王的领土无边无际
Do you understand?
你明白吗
Yes, Sire.
明白了 陛下
I give you leave.
你可以退下了
I assumed you would be riding to Wuchang by now.
你这会儿不是该已经启程去武昌了吗
The astrologers told you this morning
星象官不是说了
was the most auspicious hour to march.
今早是出征最吉利的时辰
The Confucian advisors said it is better we ride at night.
儒家谋士认为夜行更为妥当
They also believe a war can be won without fighting.
他们还认为可以不战而屈人之兵
Why must they always speak in riddles?
为什么他们总喜欢打谜语
"The supreme art of war," Father. Mmm.
"孙子兵法" 父王 没错
Still...
不管怎样
tomorrow I ride to Wuchang as a Mongol...
明日我将以蒙古人身份骑行至武昌
and I carry my father's flag.
我将扛起父王的王旗
You are your mother's son, Jingim.
你真像你母亲 真金
Educated... patient... noble.
知书达理 沉着冷静 高尚儒雅
There will be a time for all these things in the new dynasty.
这些在新朝代建立之后都大有用武之地
I must prepare to ride.
我得准备出征了
My three wives each desire a visit before I go to battle.
三位妻子都还等着我在出征前与她们共谱鸳鸯
You're also your father's son.
你也很像你父亲
Give to me the nectar... so I keep it when you go...
将您的精华赐予妾身 奴家一定会妥善保管
and give you a son.
给您一个儿子
And what if it's a daughter?
如果是个女儿呢
Yang the Healer says to do it like this, in the Golden Lotus,
杨御医说 只要用这金莲姿势
and I shall finally bear you an heir.
我就能给您一个儿子
Yang the Healer will be promoted to the ministry.
真要如此 我就将杨御医提为尚书
Tell me...
告诉我
does your Chinese wife do it like this? Huh?
您的汉♥人♥♥妻♥子也是跟您如此吗
Nice. They're so beautiful.
不错 很漂亮
You can let it go.
可以放飞了
Are you ready?
准备好了吗
Here we go.
放飞吧
The Venetian.
威尼斯人
A pleasure to formally make your acquaintance.
很高兴终于见到你本人了
She is my charge, so avert your gaze.
我负责保护她 所以你不要打歪主意
She is far past the reach of a foreign merchant's son.
她可不是一个外国商人的儿子可以高攀的
剧集 | 马可波罗(2014) | 导航列表