剧集 | 马可波罗(2014) | 导航列表
it is because you molded me that way.
那是因为你把我塑造成了那个样子
They mock me because I think Chinese...
他们嘲笑我是因为我以汉♥人♥的思维方式思考
because I act Chinese!
因为我的为人处事像汉♥人♥
Because you made me Chinese--
因为你把我培养成了汉♥人♥...
You were taught by Chinese scholars.
虽然教你的是汉♥人♥学者
That does not make you less Mongol.
但这不会让你丧失蒙古人的品格
You act it...
要不你像个真正的蒙古人
or I will kill you.
要么我就杀了你
I hear he has hundreds of consorts.
我听说他有成百上千的妃子
I hope he has thousands.
我希望他有成千上万个
Being mounted once a year is more than enough for me.
一年被临幸一次我就有点受不了了
Daiyu says his cock is like that of a horse.
黛玉说他的阳物跟马的一样
Then feed it oats and leave me alone.
那就给它喂荞麦 不要来折磨我
A ladle?
一个长柄杓
Your cousin said it was made by the greatest artisan in India.
你堂亲说这是印度最伟大的艺术家制♥作♥的
From the ball sack of an elephant.
用一头大象的阴囊做的
Perhaps it is meant to be ornamental.
可能只能做装饰用吧
And?
话说
What were your thoughts on true Mongol culture?
你觉得真正的蒙古文化是什么
How was the airag?
马奶酒怎么样
It was enjoyable.
很好喝
Is that the only word you can conjure?
你就只能想到这一个词吗
Highly enjoyable.
非常好喝
How did they speak of me?
他们是怎么说我的
With respect.
心怀敬意
Befitting one of your magnitude.
与您的尊贵伟大相符
And my son?
那我儿子呢
Did they afford him similar esteem?
他们也同样尊重他吗
He was shown the honor due the son of the Great Khan.
他得到了大汗之子应得的尊重
Describe for me what you saw, Latin...
给我描述一下你看到的 拉丁人
as you saw it.
要如实说
A lie...
谎言
can cost innocent lives.
会害死无辜之人
A lie about how the House of Ogodei...
对窝阔台家是怎么对待
treats the son of Kublai...
忽必烈儿子的事撒谎
endangers this entire Empire!
会危及这整个帝国
Such lies should be punished.
如此欺君应该受到惩罚
No. Sire, no!
不 陛下 不要
Well, if I let him walk away,
如果我让他活着出去
he will have his wine six nights from now and say...
他会喝上六天酒 边喝边跟人诉说
"Khan was lied to by a lowly foreigner
一个低贱的外国人犯了欺君之罪
and gave that liar his leave."
大汗竟然没有将他治罪
He shares your sin now.
你的罪过连累了他
He is your scapegoat.
他是你的替罪羊
Go, Latin. Sleep off the drink.
退下吧 拉丁人 去睡一觉醒醒酒吧
剧集 | 马可波罗(2014) | 导航列表