剧集 | 马可波罗(2014) | 导航列表
he does so because he knows your heart.
也是因为了解你才会如此
Let your father protect you.
让你的父亲保护你吧
Let me, your brother, protect you...
让我 你的兄弟 保护你吧
until we find a true target.
直到我们找到真正的目标
Untrue by an inch.
几寸之差而已
Untrue by an inch, untrue by a mile.
失之毫厘 差之千里
It is in the split moment when all four hooves leave the ground.
马在迈大步的瞬间 四蹄会同时离地
Breathe and send.
提气 射出
When you first arrived, you had too little yin, too much yang.
你刚来的时候 阴气微弱 阳气太重
And now, too much yin...
而现在 阴气太重
not enough...
阳又太...
Not so simple.
没这么简单
Do not strive for the center.
不要太过执着于靶心
Just breathe... with your horse...
平心静气 与马一起呼吸
and your arrow.
与箭完美契合
The Khan expects an answer.
大汗要听答案
What answer to give?
什么答案
The cripple, Yusuf, is beyond reproach.
那个跛子 玉素甫 无从谴责
Yusuf hides behind his words.
玉素甫此人城府颇深
Is that what you'll report?
你就打算这么汇报吗
Untrue by an inch...
失之毫厘
untrue by a mile.
差之千里
I have no story to tell, Sire.
我无话可说 陛下
I believe my friend, Sanga, traveled to Kochkor...
我的朋友 桑加 去了柯切克
but I do not know on whose command... if anyone's.
但不知是奉了谁的指令 或是否有人指使
What are your suspicions?
那你怎么看
I must say nothing...
我不可轻率开口
for fear that I may condemn an innocent.
免得伤及无辜
All I know...
我只知道
is someone seeks your head.
有人想取您的性命
Many do, Latin.
多了去了 拉丁人
But my children have been spared sight of me far too long.
但是我的孩子们已许久未能见我一面
Take your leave.
退下吧
Your children want you alive, Sire.
您的孩子们希望您活着 陛下
Do you still suspect him?
你还怀疑他吗
A weaker man would surrender a name
他若心生怯意 定会谎报名字
to deflect suspicion from himself.
以此洗脱自己的嫌疑
As would a man burdened with guilt.
若是心怀鬼胎 也不敢轻举妄动
I believe him to be neither.
我认为两者皆非也
The boy has changed greatly since coming to us.
比起刚来时 他已经改变了很多
He did not come to us, Sire. He was left...
不是他主动来的 陛下 他是被人抛弃
A fact that bears recall.
这事实有待商榷
You suspect the Latin's father?
你怀疑那拉丁人的父亲
Did he abandon his son to serve his purse... or his Pope?
他抛弃儿子是为了一己私利 还是教皇之意
So, what course of action tomorrow?
那明日该怎么办
We have detained and questioned your guards and staff.
我们已经收押了您的侍卫和手下进行问话
I believe them innocent.
我认为他们是无辜的
My suspicion of Marco has waned...
我已经不再怀疑马可
but for now, to be safe...
但是安全起见
those whom lack your trust... kill.
对于您不信任的人 还是杀了吧
There would be few left living if I heed that counsel.
若真这么做 剩下的不会有多少
Should I trust you, Yusuf?
我该信任你吗 玉素甫
We will play another time.
我们改日再博弈
Where's your European playmate?
你那位欧洲玩伴呢
He's an innocent in this world, isn't he?
他可真是浊世的一朵清莲 不是吗
And you and I are not?
那我们就不是吗
No... we are warriors.
不 我们是战士
I fear our world strips him of what innocence still remains.
恐怕这浑浊的世间会一点点侵蚀他
Then we do him a favor.
那就帮他一把
The world is not kind to the weak and the guileless.
这世上 诚实而懦弱的人没有好结果
Would you like to wrestle me?
你要与我摔一场吗
There are no witnesses, save Tengri.
这里并无旁人 除了天神萨满
Do you think you can beat me?
你觉得自己打得过我吗
I think you wish me to.
我觉得你希望被我打败
Not today.
今晚不行
Are you afraid?
你怕了吗
I simply hear the blade's song right now.
我只是想听听剑鸣
Where you go?
要去哪里
Where are you going?
你想去哪里
Come.
过来
If it pleases the Khan.
如大汗所愿
If it pleases the Queen. Hmm?
看皇后的意思
It does not please the Queen.
皇后并不欢迎你
Pitiable event on this blessed day of Tsagaan Sar.
白节大喜之日 发生了一件悲事
It seems life has left her too soon.
只怪红颜薄命
The Khan's consorts must not cry.
大汗的床伴不许哭哭啼啼
It clouds the eyes and ruddies the complexion.
会让眼眶湿润 肤色泛红
Death is life.
死即是生
Now is not the time for tears.
现在不是落泪的时候
Will you return to your village, Chancellor?
您会回您的故乡吗 宰相大人
I was too grand for it when I was part of it.
我身在其中时 便觉那里无法满足我
I've grown grander since.
如今更是不行了
I have been an admirer of yours...
我一直很仰慕您
from afar... from the battlefield.
从战场上 远远仰望您
You have been an annoying thorn
你在忽必烈身边
in Kublai's side for many years, Fang Zhen,
当了许多年的眼中钉 方正
frightening his tax collectors, burning his crops,
恐吓他的收税官员 火烧他的庄稼
storing weapons in loyalist settlements,
在忠君爱国之士家中藏匿武器
settlements that bear the brunt of the Khan's brutality
在你走后 可汗的残暴只能殃及
after you've moved on.
那些无辜之人
I've long admired you as well.
我也已仰慕你很久了
I tire of warfare.
我厌倦了战争
Before or after Empress Dowager offered you my title?
是在皇后让你接任宰相一职之前还是之后
War is pointless. It never ends.
战争都是无谓的 永远不会停止
Yes... the warrior who rejects war.
对拒绝战争的战士来说是如此
Empress is more intelligent than I suspected.
皇后比我想的要聪明
You... more foolish.
而你 则更加愚笨
We are like-minded, Chancellor...
我们的想法很相似 宰相大人
in our need to defend Xiangyang.
我们都想坚守住襄阳城
I will do so until my final breath.
我会为此拼尽自己的最后一口气
Peace is possible...
实现和平是可能的
and it begins, Jia Sidao...
只要我们和平过渡 贾似道
with our peaceful transition.
我们就会走上和平之路
Is it time?
到时候了吗
It is, Father...
是的 父皇
but I did not advise your attendance.
但是我不建议您出席
What can be done has been done, Jingim.
覆水难收 真金
You worry like your mother.
你跟你母亲担心的一样
Vice Regent Yusuf himself concurs with me.
副摄政玉素甫的想法跟我一致
Yusuf is worse than your mother.
玉素甫还不如你母亲
We do not yet know who conspired against Your Greatness.
我们还不知道是谁想密谋刺杀陛下
Rumor breeds fear.
谣言会滋生恐惧
My people do not know if blood courses through my veins...
我的臣民不知道我是安然无恙
or if my body rests with Genghis in Burkhan Khaldun.
还是随成吉思汗长眠不儿罕·合勒敦了
I must show them their Khan.
我必须让大家见到自己的大汗
You are concerned you are seen as weak.
你是怕别人将你视作弱者
I cannot afford to bolster these perceptions.
我不能让人有这种想法
There is no question, Father.
别人不会这么想的 父皇
You slayed Ariq single-handedly.
你单枪匹马手刃了阿里不哥
Why was that necessary?
我为何需要那样
Why did my brother challenge me?
我的亲兄弟为何要来挑战我
He saw me as weak.
他就是视我为弱者
Despite what I did... people still...
尽管我以强者的姿态做事 但大家还是
rumor of my decline...
散布谣言 说我日渐衰弱
and they worry for succession.
说他们担心大位的继承
The line is clear.
谁继任汗位显而易见
But not guaranteed, Jingim.
但是无法保证 真金
You will be opposed at the Kurultai when the time comes.
等时机一到 会有人与你在忽邻勒塔对垒
Kaidu... Nayan...
海都 纳扬
many feel entitled to my throne.
很多自我感觉有权继位的人
剧集 | 马可波罗(2014) | 导航列表