剧集 | 马可波罗(2014) | 导航列表
Your water won't last you two days.
这些水你都撑不过两天
But the salt cakes were... delicious.
不过这些盐饼味道还是不错的
I called Ariq a liar tonight.
我今晚说阿里不哥是个骗子
That was foolish.
这太愚蠢了
Were your words true? Yes.
你说的是真的吗 是的
Run now, they will find you.
你要是现在跑了 他们总能找到你
Stay...
留下来
I can train you to survive
我能将你训练得
in whatever world you choose to make your home.
能以任何地方为家
This is not my home.
这里不是我的家
I understand.
我理解你
Where did the Khan get you from?
大汗是从哪把你抓来的
I said I would train you...
我说我会训练你
not wallow in nostalgia with you.
而不是和你一起沉溺于思乡之情中
Why do you think the sword has a colored sash?
你觉得刀柄上为什么会有条花哨的缎带
To look pretty?
只是为了好看吗
He's advanced quickly to the broadsword.
他的刀法进步得很快
You schooled him well, Hundred Eyes.
名♥师♥出高徒 百眼
May I interrupt the student's training for a word?
我能打扰下你们的训练吗
You're the Prince.
您是王子
You may kill him, if that's your desire.
如果您想的话 他的命都是你的
Humiliate me in front of the court again...
要是再在朝上羞辱我
I will kill you.
我就杀了你
You were right.
你是对的
Ariq betrayed us.
阿里不哥背叛了我们
Ariq sends me a treacherous gift.
阿里不哥送了我一份背叛大礼
He remembers how much I love the king of the hunters.
他知道我有多喜欢狩猎之王
Ariq is a dog, that would eat its own afterbirth.
阿里不哥是条狗 他残害自己的同胞
He has always believed that he should be Khan of Khans. Not you.
他一直认为他才应该成为大汗 而不是你
Before the sun sets today...
日落之前
I will close down the Gobi trade routes...
我会关闭戈壁的贸易通道
starve Karakorum.
哈拉和林会陷入饥荒
My younger brother will have no place to go but Siberia.
到时我兄弟会无处可去 只能逃往西伯利亚
So forgiving, Great Kublai.
多么仁慈的处罚 忽必烈大汗
You slaughter entire cities,
你的命令无异于屠城
yet you allow Ariq to run to Siberia.
却允许阿里不哥逃去西伯利亚
I know how to punish my brother.
我知道怎么惩罚我的兄弟
He almost killed your son.
他差点害死你儿子
Ariq believes he can pleasure your women better than you.
阿里不哥觉得他比你更能满足你的女人
Does that excite you, Empress?
这话让你兴奋了吗 皇后
Ariq should be trampled by 1,000 horses
阿里不哥应该受千马践踏
and left on a steppe to rot.
弃尸草原 任其腐烂
That... would excite me.
这 才能让我兴奋
Ariq Khan?
阿里不哥可汗
Kublai's younger brother in the north.
忽必烈在北方的弟弟
We are minting his own currency
我们正在为他铸造钱币
for when he is elected Khan of Khans
供他登上众汗之汗的宝座后流通
and opens the Silk Road for the Song.
而他则会为大宋开通丝绸之路
Of course, I need the support of our region's governors.
当然 我需要省事们的支持
You have my stamp, Sidao.
我会全力支持你的 似道
And my command over the Council.
我会下令让朝中众臣都支持你
Men grow old, pearls turn yellow...
人老珠黄 天道轮回
there is no cure.
这是无法改变的
My condolences, Empress Xie.
节哀顺变吧 谢皇后
Eventually, we all become white ashes, Sidao.
最终我们都会化为尘土 似道
But my husband has left a son.
但我的夫君留下了一个儿子
Bow to your new Emperor, Zhao Xian.
向新皇赵显行礼
With sad news, Empress, also comes good.
福祸总是相依 皇后
We drove the Mongols back from Wuchang.
我们在武昌击退了蒙古鞑♥子♥
The barbarians know your Chancellor
那群蛮夷知道你的宰相
will never surrender the last stronghold of the Song Dynasty.
绝不会交出大宋的最后一块战略要地
But they will be back. We can count on that.
但我们可以肯定 他们还会卷土重来
I fear you do count on it, Sidao.
只怕你就指望着他们来 似道
I fear you thirst for it.
只怕你巴望着他们来
Have you reported all?
你都报告完了吗
Yes, Good Minister Ahmad. Yes.
是的 阿哈默德大人 是的
You are dismissed, Sanga.
你可以退下了 桑加
Master Marco.
马可先生
Come. Stay.
请留步
Goodbye, my Venetian slave.
告辞 我的威尼斯跟班
Schiavo. Huh?
奴隶 意大利语里这么念 对吧
So...
好吧
what is this gift I hear of?
知道我怎么听别人说你的吗
The foreign messenger who can paint pictures with his words.
一个能说会道的外国信使
How would you describe the manner in which...
你会怎么形容维♥吾♥尔人
the Uighurs pay their taxes?
上缴税款时的样子
Always there's a form of ceremony.
他们总像举办仪式一样
On their knees...
双膝跪地
a humble offering,
卑微地献上税款
more as to a god than to a king.
更像是供奉给神明而不是国王
And the Jurchens?
那女真人呢
Clever, and a resourceful people.
他们聪明机智 足智多谋
Paying with the work of their hands
在付不出税款的时候
when they do not have the coins.
他们就用手工艺品代替
Masters of making linen, I understand.
他们擅长织亚麻布 我知道
So if the Jurchens have been paying in linen,
既然女真人用亚麻布充抵税款
why hasn't Sanga deposited any such tribute?
那桑加上报的贡品里为什么没有这些呢
I did not say that Sanga collected such linens.
我没说桑加私藏了这些亚麻布
Only that the Jurchens are a clever and resourceful people.
我只是说女真人聪明机智 足智多谋
You are not the first foreigner...
你并不是第一个必须学会
who has had to learn to subsist in this kingdom.
如何在这个国家里生存的外国人
I found my way here as a child...
我还是个孩子的时候就来到这里
raised in the household of the Great Khan.
被大汗皇室抚养长大
So I know his heart, and I have his trust.
所以我了解他心里的想法 我也得到了他的信任
A lie is... like an assault on his person, but...
谎言就像会刺伤他的利剑
an honest word? That is like a shield.
而真话呢 就像会保护他的坚盾
So I must ask you again.
所以我必须再问你一次
Did the Jurchens... at any time...
到底女真人有没有
pay their taxes in the form of linen?
用亚麻布抵税
Perhaps Sanga simply forgot.
也许桑加只是忘了
Indeed.
确实
Ling Ling... Ling Ling, go with Jing Fei.
玲玲 玲玲 和晶菲阿姨先出去一下
Come on. Good girl.
去吧 乖女儿
I will see you very soon, my daughter.
我马上就过来 女儿
My Emperor is dead...
我的皇上虽然死了
but I am still an imperial consort.
但我仍是皇室妃嫔
I do not bed soldiers.
我绝不会与士兵同床
Chancellor Jia Sidao has granted us permission.
是贾似道宰相让我们来的
Two Eels, One Cave.
双鳗一穴
Do you know this forbidden game?
你们知道这种禁忌之术吗
You should be tied to a post
你应该被绑在柱子上
and have your skin sliced from your body.
凌迟处死
I have bartered for your political advantage.
我已经用身体换得你的官位
I will not barter for the loyalty of your soldiers.
不会再用身体换取你士兵的忠诚
It is beneath you... I know.
这么做是委屈了你 我知道
You will travel to Cambulac as defector.
我要你假装叛逃去大都
They will take you in,
他们会接纳你
and just as you won the favor of the Emperor of China...
然后你就像赢得大宋皇帝的宠爱一样
you will win the favor of the Devil himself.
赢得那个暴君的亲睐
Report to me.
事无巨细都要向我汇报
Everything he says, everything he does, everything he dreams.
包括他说的每句话 办的每件事 做的每个梦
Do not worry, sister.
别担心 姐姐
While you are away...
你不在的时候
I will personally care for my Sunflower.
我会亲自照顾我的太阳花
I am your blood.
我是你血亲啊
We give our blood for the dynasty.
我们都要为大宋献上自己的血
Your men... they laugh at you.
你的手下 他们都笑话你
They call you the "Cricket Minister."
他们背后叫你"蟋蟀宰相"
I was summoned.
我受传召而来
Quiet.
别说话
剧集 | 马可波罗(2014) | 导航列表