You're all paid up.
你的用费都付清了
People just come and go
人们来来去去
and no one says good-bye?
却从不说再见
I'm sorry, but people are free to come and go as they please.
抱歉 但人们有自♥由♥来去的权利
I have person to person call
有位唐纳德·德雷柏先生
for Peggy Olson from Donald Draper.
指定联♥系♥佩奇·奥尔森
This is Peggy Olson. I accept.
我是佩奇·奥尔森 接吧
Where the hell are you?
你♥他♥妈♥上哪儿去了
Somewhere in California.
加州某地
Do you know how angry everyone is?
你知道大家有多生气吗
Did everything fall apart without me?
我不在地球就不转了吗
It's not about that. You just took off.
不是这个原因 你就这么走了
People were worried.
大家都很担心
What have you been doing?
你干什么去了
I don't know.
我不知道
I have no idea.
我完全不清楚
Look...
听着
I know you get sick of things and you run,
我知道你一感到厌烦 就逃开
but you can come home.
但你可以回家
Where?
回哪里
McCann will take you back in a second.
麦肯公♥司♥肯定愿意重新接纳你的
Apparently, it's happened before.
显然 这有过先例了
Don't you want to work on Coke?
你不想做可口可乐的项目吗
I can't.
我做不到
I can't get out of here.
我不能离开这里
Don, come home.
唐 回家吧
I messed everything up.
我把一切都搞砸了
I'm not the man you think I am.
我不是你想象的那样子
Don, listen to me.
唐 听我说
What did you ever do that was so bad?
你做了什么糟糕的事吗
I broke all my vows.
我违背了所有誓言
I scandalized my child.
我让我的孩子蒙羞
I took another man's name
我冒用了别人的名字
and made...
然后却...
nothing of it.
毫无建树
That's not true.
不是这样的
I only called because I...
我打给你只是因为我...
realized I never said good-bye to you.
意识到我从未跟你道别过
I don't think you should be alone right now.
我觉得你现在不该一个人
I'm in a crowd.
我跟一群人在一起
I just wanted to hear your voice. I'll see you soon.
我只想听听你的声音 我们很快就会见面
Wait.
等等
Rizzo. It's me.
我是瑞兹 是我
What do you want?
你想干什么
I just got off the phone with Don.
我刚跟唐打完电♥话♥
Are you kidding me? Where the hell is he?
你在开玩笑吗 他死哪儿去了
California. But he didn't say where.
加州 但他没说具体是哪里
And I'm really worried about him.
我真的很担心他
He--
他
he always does this and he always comes back.
他老是这样 每次到最后也都会回来的
He's a survivor. He's going to be okay.
他很强大 他一定会没事的
You didn't hear him.
你是没听到他之前说的话
He wasn't making any sense.
他当时完全是在胡言乱语
You've got to let him go.
你不能再纠结他的事了
It doesn't mean you stop caring about him.
那并不代表你不再关心他了
I'm sorry I said those shitty things to you.
我很抱歉我对你说了那么难听的话
I don't believe them.
我并非真心是那么想的
Look, you're going to do great no matter what you do.
听着 不管你做什么 都一定会做的很棒的
I think you were right.
我觉得你说得对
I mean, I'm going to stay.
我会留下来的
Good, because I didn't want you to leave.
很好 我也不想让你走
Then why didn't you just say that?
那你为什么不直接说出来呢
Because every time I'm face to face with you,
因为每次我跟你面对面的时候
I want to strangle you.
我都想掐死你
And then I miss you when I go away.
当我见不到你时 又会想你
And I miss you and I call you on the phone
我想你了 就给你打电♥话♥
and I get the person I want to talk to.
就找到了我想与之聊天的那个人
That's not true.
才不是这样呢
Yeah, well, I don't know what it is,
好吧 我也不知道是怎么回事
but when I'm standing in front of you,
但是当我站在你面前的时候
I bring out something terrible.
我就会爆发出糟糕的一面
I think about how you came into my life
我经常想到 你是如何走进我的生活
and how you drove me crazy and now I--
把我逼疯 但现在我...
I don't even know what to do with myself
我都不知道该拿我自己怎么办了
because all I want to do is be with you.
因为 我唯一想要的 就是跟你在一起
What?
什么
What did you just say?
你刚说什么
I want to be with you.
我想跟你在一起
I'm in love with you.
我爱上你了
What?
什么
I love you, Peggy.
我爱你 佩奇
Oh, my God.
天啊
That's what I thought you said.
我就觉得好像听到你是这么说的
I-- I-- I don't know what to say.
我 我不知道该说什么了
I feel like I can't breathe almost.
我感觉我快无法呼吸了
I mean, I don't even think about you.
我根本就不会想到你
I mean, I do all the time,
我是说 我经常想到你
because you're there.
因为你一直在我身边
And you're here.
你也在我心里
And you make everything okay.
有你存在一切都不是问题
You always do.
你总是可以做到
No matter what.
不管是什么情况都行
I mean, I must be.
我肯定是动心了
Because you're always right.
因为你总是对的
I can't believe this.
我真不敢相信
I think I'm in love with you, too.
我觉得我也爱上你了
I really do.
真的
Stan?
斯坦
Are you there?
你还在听吗
Stan?
斯坦
What were you saying?
你刚刚说什么来着
I love you.
我爱你
Are you waiting for a phone call?
你是在等电♥话♥吗
What?
什么
Have you taken something?
你是服用了什么药吗
You know what? Why don't you come with me to my seminar?
不如这样吧 你来参加我的讨论会吧
I can't move.
我动不了
Sure you can.
你当然可以了
I'm late. I don't want to walk in by myself.
我迟到了 我不想一个人进去
I guess what I feel
我觉得我的感觉是
is I had my hang-ups.
我有我的问题
She had her hang-ups.
她有她的问题
But one of us was willing to reduce the conflict.
但我们其中一个人 愿意减少冲突
How would you feel about starting with that next time?
不如你下次开始的时候就继续谈这个吧
My name's Leonard and I don't know
我叫伦纳德 我不知道
if there's anything that complicated about me.
我是否有那么复杂的一面
And so I should be happier, I guess.
所以我应该更开心点才对
Do you remember what I said to Daniel
你还记得我之前对丹尼尔说的
about "Should?"
关于"应该"的那番话吗
Well, it's good for him. He's interesting.
那很好 他很有趣
But I've never been interesting to anybody.
但从没有任何人觉得我有趣过
I, um-- I work in an office.
我 我在一家公♥司♥工作
People walk right by me.
大家会从我身边走过
I know they don't see me.
我知道他们看不到我的存在
And I go home and I watch my wife and my kids.
我回到家 看着我的妻子和孩子们
They don't look up when I sit down.
我坐下时 他们根本懒得抬头看我一眼
How does it feel to say that?
说出来感觉如何
I don't know.
我也说不清
It's like no one cares that I'm gone.
就好像我走了也没人关心
They should love me.
他们应该爱我的啊
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表