Motion denied.
动议否决
That is a very sensitive piece of horseflesh.
他是一个非常敏感的人
He shouldn't be rattled.
你不该惹他的
He's a pain in the ass.
他真是个麻烦
You knew about this?
你早知道这事吗
No. But I'm tired of him costing me money.
不 但我不想再让他浪费我的钱
We all set those stipulations, and he signed them.
约束条件是我们拟定的 而且他签了
You shouldn't have done that.
你不该这样做
Can I watch TV?
我能看电视吗
I'm sorry, you can't. I'm working.
抱歉 不行 我在工作
Wait, get in here.
等等 进来
This is a suit and it has a skirt
这是半身裙正装
and it has grey in it, which is what men wear.
带点灰色 男人通常会穿
And this is a dress and it's pretty,
这是裙装 很漂亮
but I might be sweating and not just because it's July.
但我也许会流汗 不是因为七月天气热的缘故
Forget it.
算了吧
I gotta watch Sunday.
我周日时必须看新闻
That's when they're supposed to land.
他们会在那时着陆
I'm sorry, but I'm going to be in Indianapolis.
抱歉 但我到时候在印第安纳波利斯
Why?
为什么
Because we're presenting to Burger Chef Monday morning.
因为我们周一早上要向汉堡大厨做展示
I know the astronauts may not make it,
如果宇航员没活着回来
and then what are we gonna say?
我都不知道该说什么了
I'm sorry.
对不起
They're going to be fine.
他们会没事的
It's not fair!
这不公平
You know what? I'll give you the key
这样吧 我把钥匙给你
and you can come down and watch yourself.
你可以下来自己看
Just don't use the stove again.
但不准再用炉子了
I don't wanna go to Newark.
我不想去纽瓦克市
Nobody does.
没人想去
My uncle has a house and he got my mom a job.
我叔叔在那里有房♥ 他给我妈妈找了份工作
I don't wanna leave!
我不想走
You're moving?
你们要搬走了吗
That's okay.
没事的
Maybe you'll have a yard.
你或许会有院子
You want your mom to have a job, don't you?
你想让妈妈有工作 不是吗
She don't care about me.
她不在乎我
Yes, she does.
不 她在乎的
That's why she's moving.
所以她才会搬家
I'll visit you all the time.
我会常去看你的
No, you won't.
不 你不会的
You can watch TV while I pack.
你可以趁我打包时看电视
Okay.
好吧
Hello?
喂
Hello.
喂
What are you up to?
你准备做什么
I'm going to the movies with Jill.
我准备和吉尔去看电影
I think we're gonna see "The Wild Bunch."
我们可能会看《日落黄沙》
I wanna see that.
我也想看
You want me to wait?
你想让我等你吗
When are you going to Indiana?
你何时去印地安那州
I don't even know if I'm going.
我不知道还能不能去
What happened?
出什么事了
They're going to fire me.
他们打算炒了我
I'm sorry.
真遗憾
I thought if I kept my head down and... did my job--
我以为只要夹着尾巴 好好工作...
I guess that's not what they want.
我猜他们想要的不是这个
What do they want?
他们到底想要什么
They want me to move on.
他们想让我跨出去
Well, maybe you should.
也许你是应该这样做
Aren't you tired of fighting?
你不是厌倦争斗了吗
Yes.
是的
I guess I could see it as an opportunity.
或许我可以把这当成机会
I could finally move out there.
我终于可以搬过去了
Megan?
梅根
I'm here.
我在听
Is that what you want me to do?
你想让我这样做吗
Don...
唐
I'll always take care of you.
我会永远照顾你
I'll be fine.
我会没事的
Well, until you are.
在此之前
Whatever you need.
需要什么尽管说
I owe you that.
那是我欠你的
You don't owe me anything.
你不欠我任何东西
Goodbye, Don.
再见 唐
What are we gonna do about Cutler?
我们该怎么处理卡特勒的事
Sit, take off your shoes.
坐 脱鞋
I don't feel like it.
我不想脱
Whoever is in control is in charge.
掌控局势的人说的算
We're in control! We've got the votes--
我们控制了局势 我们拿到了多数票
except for Benedict Joan.
除了叛徒琼
Don cost her a million dollars when we didn't go public.
因为没上市 唐害她损失了一百万美元
So you want him out, too?
所以你也想解雇他
Do you understand Don Draper can work anywhere?
唐·德雷柏去哪工作都行 你懂吗
No man has ever come back from leave.
一旦离去 就难重拾旧日辉煌了
Even Napoleon.
甚至拿破仑也做不到
He staged a coup, but he ended up back on that island.
他策划了政♥变♥ 但被流放到了小岛
So why didn't you vote him out?
那你为什么不投票解雇他
Because I'm a leader and a leader is loyal to his team.
因为我是领导者 领导者必须忠于团队
Don doesn't understand that.
唐不懂这点
But I do.
但我懂
And you have talent and skill and experience.
你有才华 能力和经验
But you're not a leader.
但你不是一位领导者
And Cutler is?
而卡特勒是吗
He has a vision, but he's not on my team.
他有远见 但他跟我不是一条心
So, "let's have another cup of coffee
所以 喝杯咖啡吃块派
and let's have another piece of pie"?
当什么事也没发生过吗
Ladies and gentlemen, we'd like to ask you now
女士们先生们 我们即将起飞
to extinguish your cigarettes as we prepare for takeoff.
请您灭掉手中的香烟
I'd like to say that we'll be sharing the sky today
今天的天空中还有一架
with one other notable aircraft,
大名鼎鼎的航♥空♥器
and I'd like to wish fellow pilots Neil Armstrong,
我想祝飞行员同僚尼尔·阿姆斯特朗
Buzz Aldrin and Mike Collins godspeed
巴兹·奥尔德林和麦克·柯林斯好运
and a safe return.
安全归来
Why did you have to do that?
你为什么这样做
Now I feel like we're in danger.
现在我觉得我们有危险了
If they don't make it,
如果他们不安全归来
we're going to have to postpone this thing for a year.
我们就得把创意展示推迟一年
You're going to go in there and you're going to win this.
你会走进去 赢下单子
And if Cutler doesn't like it, I'm sorry,
如果卡特勒不喜欢 那我很遗憾
but the Don Draper show is back from its unscheduled interruption.
但唐·德雷柏要从意外停职中恢复了
I appreciate that, but I'm not rattled.
感谢你这么说 但我没生气
Well, you're sighing a lot.
你一直在叹气
What do you say you come out to California?
不然你来加州吧
It's possible if all goes well
如果一切顺利
that I could be spending part of my time in New York.
我可能会在纽约待一部分时间
And Ted's going to run that place into the ground.
泰德会把那里搞倒闭的
He's off the deep end. Lane Pryce.
他没救了 跟莱恩·普莱斯一样
There's no reason to go to L.A.
我没有理由去洛杉矶
Is Megan moving back?
梅根要搬回来吗
Marriage is a racket.
婚姻就是个骗局
It's happening!
开始了
Come on, come on. Let's go, let's go! Come on.
快点 我们走 快
Indiana's dry on Sunday,
印地安那州周日禁酒
I had to buy these off the night clerk.
这是夜班门卫卖♥♥给我的
Getting back up to that first step...
回到第一层...
He came out.
他出来了
...not even collapsed too far, but it's adequate...
...伸的不是很远 但依然可以...
Two beers?
只有两杯啤酒
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表