I've never worn mink before.
我从没穿过貂皮
It's chinchilla.
那是栗鼠皮的
And it costs $15,000.
一件1.5万美元
How does that make you feel?
那让你感觉如何
Nervous.
紧张
You're not supposed to talk.
你不该说话的
Show me how you feel.
把你的感受表现出来
Walk over to the mirror.
去镜子那边
Look at yourself.
好好看着自己
You like what you see.
表现出你很喜欢的样子
Don't open the whole coat.
别把整件大衣都拉开
Just try and make it look like
尽量让人感觉
you're just wearing the fur.
你除了那件皮草什么都没穿
Very good.
很好
Now, I want you to close your eyes
现在我要你闭上眼睛
and take a deep breath.
深呼吸
And when I tell you,
听我的指示
you're gonna put your leg up on that chair,
把腿放到椅子上
let the coat slide down,
让大衣滑下来
and show me how smooth your skin is.
让我看看你的皮肤有多滑
I remember when I was a little girl
我依然记得我小的时候
our house caught on fire.
我们家屋子着火了
I'll never forget the look on my father's face
我永远不会忘记父亲把我抱在怀里
as he gathered me up in his arms
冲出着火的房♥子
and raced through the burning building onto the pavement.
跑到人行道上时 脸上的表情
And I stood there shivering in my pajamas
我站在那里 穿着睡衣 浑身发抖
and watched the whole world go up in flames.
眼睁睁看着我的世界化为灰烬
And when it was all over, I said to myself,
当火终于熄灭时 我对自己说
"is that all there is to a fire?"
"在大火面前 一切都这么脆弱吗"
Is that all there is?
一切都这么脆弱吗
Is that all there is,
一切都这么脆弱吗
If that's all there is, my friends.
如果一切真的这么脆弱 朋友
Then let's keep dancing.
那不如继续跳舞
Let's break out the booze.
打开美酒
Very good, Cindy.
很好 辛迪
Thank you very much, Cindy.
非常感谢 辛迪
We'll let you know.
我们会通知你的
So, what happened?
发生了什么
Well, no woman, even living in that shithole,
任何女人 即便住在那种鬼地方
wants a toaster for her birthday.
都不希望自己的生日礼物是台烤面包机
Can you freshen this? Yeah.
能给我倒点吗 当然
And Abigail wasn't shy.
但阿比盖尔才不在意
That's your mother? Stepmother.
那是你母亲吗 继母
So she put the toaster in the middle of the table
她把烤面包机放在桌子中间
and all the boarders come down for breakfast, see it.
住客下楼吃早饭时都会看到
They weren't particularly impressed.
他们倒没觉得很特别
And every day one of them would trip over that wire
每天都会有人被电线绊倒
and yank it off the table.
把烤面包机从桌子上扯下来
Don't go back there. A lot of roaches.
别去后面 有很多蟑螂
Are you surprised? Only by the size.
你很吃惊吗 只是大得让我吃惊
There was one making a phone call.
有一只在那里打电♥话♥
Get up, I want my seat back.
起来 我要坐我的位置
Now, toasters were indestructible back then,
那时候的烤面包机根本摔不坏
except for the cord,
除了电线
which was suffering from
每天早上
being yanked out of the wall every morning.
都被从插座上扯出来 当然会坏
My Uncle Mack was cheap and thought he could fix things.
我马克姨父很小气 以为他能修好
So he wrapped a piece of copper wire around it.
所以他就在电线上绕了一圈铜线
And, sure enough, he plugged it in
结果当然是 他插电线的时候
and it blew him into the parlor.
直接被电击撞飞到了客厅
He was unconscious.
他立刻不省人事
All the boarders got up, ran to his aid,
所有住客都跳起来 跑去救她
but Abigail didn't move.
但阿比盖尔一动不动
She just looked down at him and said,
只是低头看着他说
"Happy birthday."
"生日快乐"
then put the kettle on.
然后就烧水去了
He loves to tell stories about how poor he was.
他很喜欢讲他以前有多穷
But he's not anymore.
但他现在可不穷了
Is that your way of saying you want me to get the check?
你这是想让我来买♥♥单吗
Come on. Be polite.
拜托 礼貌点
Can I get you something else?
你们还需要别的吗
No, just the check.
不用了 账单就行
I'm sorry about my friend. He's...
我为我朋友道个歉 他很
Witty.
幽默
Do I know you?
我们认识吗
I don't think so.
我觉得不认识吧
She's a little old for NYU.
她这么大年纪 不可能是纽约大学的
$11.60.
11.6美元
You must have had a lot of hash browns, sweetheart.
你一定吃了很多土豆饼 亲爱的
Probably only eats once a week.
估计你一周就吃这么一餐吧
Let's split it five ways.
我们5个人平摊吧
No, I think I owe someone an apology.
不用了 我觉得我应该跟某人道个歉
That ought to do it.
这应该够了
That's $100.
那可是100美元呢
Well, I suppose I'm gonna have to drop one of you off.
看来我得甩掉你们其中一个了
You decide who.
你来决定
Don. Let's go.
唐 走啊
Good evening, Mr. Draper.
晚上好 德雷柏先生
Who am I speaking with?
请问你是
It's Joanne. You have four messages.
我是乔安 您有4条留言
At 7:30, Laura called
7:30时 劳拉打电♥话♥来
and said she has a photo shoot in the morning,
说她明早要拍照
so don't call after 11:00.
所以11点后别给她打电♥话♥
What time is it? It's 10 past,
现在几点了 11:10了
but she called again at 8:00 and said midnight was fine.
但她8点时又打来说到午夜也没关系
What else?
别的呢
9:30, Maxine called.
9:30时 麦克辛打电♥话♥来
She met you two weeks ago at "Cosmopolitan"
说她两周前在柯梦波丹酒店见过您
and remains intrigued by your proposition.
对您的提议很感兴趣
And last, at 10:00, Tricia from TWA.
最后一个 环球航♥空♥的特丽莎10点时打来
She's on a layover.
她正在中转休息
And what are you doing tonight, Joanne?
你今晚有什么安排 乔安
You're very funny, Mr. Draper.
您真幽默 德雷柏先生
Give me Tricia's number.
把特丽莎的号♥码给我
So glad you could make it.
我很高兴你能来
O'Hare's a mess.
奥黑尔机场一团糟
They canceled everything, so it seemed to be fate.
他们把所有航♥班♥都取消了 看来这是命中注定
You look ravishing.
你真迷人
I feel a little underdressed.
我觉得我穿得太随意了
Where were you tonight?
你今晚上哪儿去了
No, it's true. On every single flight,
不 是真的 每一架航♥班♥上
there's always one blanket that's completely soaked in urine.
总会有一条毛毯是完全被尿浸湿了的
In first class? Oh, yes.
头等舱吗 对
I'm sorry.
不好意思
It's your fault. You scared me.
都怪你 你吓到我了
Do you have a towel?
有毛巾吗
Don't do that.
别这样
Another woman you're sleeping with?
这是你睡的其他女人的吗
No, that's the woman I'm not sleeping with.
不 是我没睡的那个女人的
My ex-wife.
我前妻
Hanes calls them L'eggs.
恒适公♥司♥把这叫做裤蛋袜
They're crap.
简直就是垃圾
They're definitely not as high-quality as Topaz.
质量肯定比不上派氏的产品
Well, they're in four test markets
他们在4个市场做了试销♥售♥
and they're outspending you six to one.
他们的推广费用是你们的6倍
And they're outselling you 20 to one.
销量是你们的20倍
It's more than the packaging. It's the placement.
不光是包装的问题 而是销♥售♥渠道
They're not just selling them in drug stores.
他们不仅在药房♥出♥售♥
They're focusing on supermarkets.
更把重心放在了超♥市♥
And they're only $1.39 a pair.
而且只要1.39美元一双
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表