Good morning, Mr. Draper.
早上好 德雷柏先生
Morning.
早上好
It's Beverly, isn't it?
你是贝弗莉 对吧
He's on 19.
他去19层
Thank you.
谢谢
Good morning.
早上好
You don't have to do this every day.
你不用每天都这样做
I won't have you lost again.
我不能再让你走丢了
I wasn't lost. I was late.
我那天不是走丢 是迟到了
I was fibbing.
我撒了个小谎
Well, you can't do that.
你不能那样
It throws off a very busy schedule.
那会打乱你非常忙碌的日程
Not to mention everything, et cetera.
更别提其他所有事情
Can you call housekeeping and ask them
你可以打给客房♥服务 让她们
not to make up my bed while I'm still in it?
不要在我还在床上的时候就来铺床吗
Well, you won't have to endure the hardships
再过不久你就不需要忍♥受
of The Plaza much longer.
酒店的恶劣环境了
The floors of your apartment will be done Monday.
你公♥寓♥的地板星期一就能铺好
If you pick paint,
你只要选定油漆
you could move in next week.
下周就可以搬进新居了
That's great.
那太好了
Honey, you can just have this waiting on my desk.
亲爱的 你可以把咖啡放在我桌子上的
Does it smell any better in here?
这里味道好些了吗
If you like Airwick.
都是空气清新剂的味道
Fruit.
有水果
When I was packing, well,
我帮你打包时
I think these were best kept from the movers.
觉得这些最好还是不要交给搬运工人弄
Have you thought about new furniture?
你考虑要买♥♥什么新家具了吗
I think it looks great in here.
我觉得现在这样挺好
No, for your apartment. You only have a bed.
不 是给你的公♥寓♥ 你只有一张床
I made dinner reservations in Farmington tomorrow.
明天的晚餐我帮你订了法明顿的餐厅
You're taking Sally back to school.
你要送萨丽回学校
Oh, thank you.
谢谢
Jim Hobart's back from vacation.
吉姆·霍巴特度假回来了
No napping.
不能小睡了
You and the computer gonna share an office over there?
在那边你和电脑要共享一间办公室吗
No, the old girl served her purpose.
不用 这老家伙可以光荣退休了
McCann is Mission Control.
麦肯公♥司♥就跟管控中心一样
Statisticians, programmers,
有统计员 程序员
five men and 10 women just handling data.
5个男人和10个女人专门负责处理数据
Maybe they can keep track of your hat size.
也许他们能追踪记录你帽子的尺码
Seems to be growing.
你的头好像不断膨胀
Why are you still here?
你怎么还在这里
Somebody's got to hand over the keys.
总得有人留下来交钥匙
Well, I'm on 24 and you're on 26,
我的办公室在24层 你在26层
but I'll be up there all the time.
但我会经常上去的
There's an executive dining room.
那层有个高管人员餐厅
You know, I once rode on a bus
话说 我曾经在去露营的大巴上
to camp sitting next to a guy like you.
坐在一个你这样的人旁边
We're not going to be bunkmates, Crane.
我不会跟你住一个营的 克雷恩
I'll make them build another floor if I have to.
有必要的话我会让他们再盖一层楼
I'm not going to let you spoil the moment.
我不会让你破坏了这一喜悦时刻
My moment.
我的喜悦时刻
See you in the funny papers.
回头见了
I don't know what's keeping the building representatives,
我不知道写♥字♥楼♥的代表们怎么还没到
but I feel perfectly comfortable--
但我觉得完全可以...
Forging my signature?
伪造我的签名吗
No, that's okay. You can go.
不 没事的 你可以走了
Well, this is my last day
这是我最后一天在这上班
and I wanted to thank you.
我要向你表示感谢
Bullshit. They can't fire you.
胡说 他们不能开除你
Actually, I took another job.
实际上 我接受了另一份工作
Travelers Insurance. My cousin works there.
旅游保险公♥司♥ 我的表亲在那上班
Look, I hate Caroline, too. No, it's
听我说 我也讨厌卡罗琳 不是
Did I do something? No.
是我做错了什么吗 不
It's just I kept thinking about walking into a new office.
只是我一直想到新的地方上班
I'm doing it, too.
我也要去新地方上班了
And now there's going to be one less person I know.
这下新地方又少了一个我认识的人
Mr. Sterling, it's not you.
斯特林先生 这与您无关
Advertising is not a very comfortable place for everyone.
广♥告♥界并不是让每个人都觉得舒服自在
That in mind, I have to say thank you.
尽管如此 我还是要感谢您
You're very amusing.
您是个很有趣的人
Fat lot of good it did me.
那的确给我带来不少好处
Hello, neighbor.
你好啊 邻居
We're the welcome wagon. We heard you had a window.
我们是迎宾队 听说你的办公室有窗户
Aren't you sweet to come by?
你们可真贴心
This is Beverly. And who are you?
这是贝弗莉 请问你们是
I'm Libby Blum. Karen Schmidt.
我是莉比·布卢姆 凯伦·施密特
Can we have a minute?
可以请你回避一下吗
We're copywriters. I recognized the names.
我们是文案 我认出你们的名字了
I was just going over Tampax.
我刚刚在看丹碧丝卫生巾的材料
We also did the pill for Ortho, and--
奥托药业的文案也是我们做的
If it's in it, near it,
只要是放进"洞里" "洞边"
or makes you think about it, we're on it.
或能让你想到女性那里的东西 都归我们做
So Topaz Pantyhose and Butler Shoes set off an alarm.
派氏裤♥袜♥和巴特勒鞋业很让人心动
But we really love Avon.
但我们真的很想接下雅芳
This is incredible.
真是难以置信
So you just came in here to get on my business.
你们就这样进来提出要参与我的业务
And to say hello.
也是来跟你问好的
Well, I'm flattered by both.
两样都让我受宠若惊
If you want us,
如果你想用我们
just ask Frank in the studio.
跟工作室的弗兰克说就好
He'll ask Bobby in traffic,
他会跟流程部的鲍比说
and he'll tell Carl the associate creative director.
鲍比会告诉副创意总监卡尔
You can put a request in however you want.
你想怎样提出要求都可以
We'll let the Soviets deal with it.
让他们去处理那些繁文缛节吧
You're aware that Peggy Olson
你们知道那些客户都是
handles all of those accounts?
佩奇·奥尔森负责的吧
See, I told you.
看 我就说吧
Well, we'd love to share the crumbs with her.
我们希望能跟她分享
Thank you so much for the plant.
谢谢你们送的盆景
Oh, we're going to the Oyster Bar tonight.
我们今晚会去牡蛎餐厅
We have an informal ladies' club.
我们有个非正式的女士俱乐部
It's not women's lib,
不是什么妇女解放运动
just a bitch session.
就是一起八卦一下
We are strictly consciousness lowering.
我们希望降低不自在的感觉 好熟悉起来
When I get settled in.
等我安顿下来就加入你们
Incredible.
真难以置信
Did you come to get your furniture?
你是来搬家具的吗
There was a mix-up.
那边的人弄错了
My office isn't ready.
我的办公室还没准备好
Why are you still here?
你怎么还在这里
Well, I'm not going to McCann.
我不会去麦肯公♥司♥
And so far I'm not going anywhere.
目前也还没找到其他工作
And I'm being paid through the end of the week,
我拿了这周的工资
so I thought I'd make some long-distance phone calls.
于是我想何不来打几通长途电♥话♥呢
We lost Dow.
我们丢掉了陶氏化学
We still owe them work.
我们还欠他们一些广♥告♥作品
Could you get
可以帮我打给
Mr. Kreutzer at Sugarberry Ham for me?
舒格伯里火腿的克鲁兹先生吗
Why would I do that?
我为什么要帮你打
Because Marsha's sorting things out over there
因为玛莎正在那边帮我解决问题
and I'm not calling myself.
而我是不会自己打的
I'm giving you a standing ovation.
我要给你起立致敬
How was the Bahamas?
巴哈马群岛怎么样
Oh, it's everything we say it is in print.
就像我们宣传的一样美好
I hope you're finding everything satisfactory.
希望你对一切都还满意
Ferg's been an excellent tour guide.
弗格是个很好的向导
He's just following you
他跟着你
around because he's our resident impressionist.
是因为他是我们这里的常驻模仿家
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表