You need anything? Not now.
你需要什么吗 现在不要了
I just talked Secor Laxatives into joining us.
我刚才说服了赛可通便剂加入我们
Go ahead. Were they difficult to move?
说吧 他们很难说服吗
All I had to do was not make that joke.
我只要不开那个玩笑就行
Shall we?
请吧
Hello, Susie's office. How may I help you?
喂 苏西的办公室 有什么能帮您的
Okay.
好吧
We got three boys, three girls.
现在有3个男孩 3个女孩
Top picks. She has a lisp.
最佳人选 她口齿不清
Lisps are cute.
口齿不清很可爱
We could pluck that eyebrow.
我们可以把那眉毛拔了
You know what? I don't care. You decide.
你猜怎么着 我不在乎 你选吧
I know you don't mean that.
我知道你言不由衷
Okay.
好吧
You can't tell anyone.
你不能对任何人说
You can't even tell Elaine.
连艾琳都不能说
That won't be a problem.
不存在这个问题
Why? What is it?
为什么 到底什么事
McCann's taking over the agency.
麦肯公♥司♥要吞并我们了
We're moving over there.
我们要搬到那里去
Jesus, to McCann? Shh.
天呐 去麦肯公♥司♥吗 嘘
What happened? I stapled my thumb.
怎么了 我订着了大拇指
Oh, it's okay.
没事的
I know it hurts. It happens all the time.
我知道很疼 但这种事也经常发生的
Oh, great. Go get some ice.
真好 去拿点冰
You get ice, I'll pull out the staple. No.
你去拿冰 我把订书针拔♥出♥来♥ 不
Oh, here she is.
她在这里
It was an accident.
这是个意外
What is going on? I'll get the first aid kit.
发生了什么 我去拿急救箱
She stapled her finger.
她玩订书机把手指钉了
Susie Q, let mommy see.
小苏西 让妈妈看看
Very sorry. We're going to the emergency room.
真抱歉 我们要去急诊室
It's not that bad.
没那么严重
You shouldn't let a child play with dangerous things.
你们不该让小孩玩危险的东西
You shouldn't have abandoned her in a midtown office building.
你不该把她丢在市中心的办公大楼里
It's nobody's fault.
这不是任何人的错
I had to go pick up my son
我不得不去接我儿子
because your audition ran two hours late.
因为你们的试镜延长了两个小时
So you just left an eight year old at a job interview?
那你就把8岁的小孩留在面试场吗
This is her favorite thing. She loves it.
这是她的最爱 她非常喜欢这里
And I bet you love cashing her checks. Peggy.
你也一定很喜欢花她赚的钱吧 佩奇
You do what you want with your children,
你想怎么对待你的孩子是你的事
I do what I want with mine.
我的孩子一切由我说了算
How the hell did that turn into that?
怎么会演变成刚刚那种闹剧啊
Fuck her.
去她妈的
I know you got other things on your mind, but--
我知道你在为其他的事烦心 但是...
Let's just get back to work.
我们继续工作吧
Sure.
好的
I'm sorry to have kept you waiting,
很抱歉让你们等这么久
but you're 20 minutes early.
不过是你们早到了20分钟啊
We just wanted to get everything ready.
我们只是想先准备好一切
For what?
为什么事
Gentlemen, would you please have a seat?
先生们 能请你们先坐下吗
You see that?
你瞧见了吗
We could use some manners around here.
我们这里也需要一些规矩礼仪
I don't know about that,
我看这也不好说
but we are here to discuss
但我们这是要讨论
everything we can add to McCann-Erickson.
我们能为麦肯公♥司♥增加的一切价值
So are we. Go on.
我们也是 请继续
Our agencies compliment each other in so many ways.
我们两家公♥司♥在很多方面都可以互为对方锦上添花
But as we considered this union,
但是考虑到此次的合并
we were alarmed at how much business
我们发现 鉴于不能出现同类客户冲突
we would all be giving up due to conflicts.
我们都得放弃很多的客户
There will be casualties.
的确会有一些损失
Sunkist Orange Juice, Burger Chef, Secor Laxatives,
新奇士橙汁 汉堡大厨 赛可通便剂
and Tinker Bell Cookies cannot come along.
叮当仙子曲奇没办法带过去
$18 million in billings.
单子总价值达到1800万
But what if we could service those clients
但如果我们通过SC&P西部分公♥司♥
from the modest offices of SC&P West?
继续为这些客户提供服务呢
The best part is
最好的一点就在于
we'd still be available to you in any capacity you wish.
我们依然可以最大限度地去为你们做贡献
California.
加州
It's a gold rush out there.
那里现在就像淘金热浪潮一样
In fact, we've made several--
实际上 我们已经取得了...
Don. Don.
唐 唐
Don, stop. This isn't necessary.
唐 打住 没这个必要
Jim, would you let him finish?
吉姆 不如先听他说完吧
Can you give us a minute? Yes, absolutely.
你能先回避下吗 好的 当然可以
Do you want this? No.
你想要这个吗 不用
This is $275,000 in profit.
这个收益可以达到27.5万美元
All cost covered that you don't have to lift a finger to earn.
花费都已经除掉了 你只需要坐等收钱
Don, sit down. Please.
唐 坐下吧 拜托
I'm sick about the way this was handled.
我也很不喜欢现在发生的这事
It made the whole thing look very capricious.
那让一切显得很变化无常
I assure you, it wasn't.
我向你保证 事实并非如此
And you have to believe me
你们必须相信我
when I say we're rolling out the red carpet.
我们正在展开一条通向成功的道路
We're very excited about this.
我们对此感到很激动
You can understand our attachment to our clients.
你可以理解我们和客户之间深厚的感情吧
And our name.
以及我们的公♥司♥品牌
I don't think you understand what's happened.
我觉得你们并不明白当前的情况
It's done.
一切已成定局
You passed the test.
你们通过了考验
You are getting five of the most coveted jobs in advertising.
你们将获得广♥告♥界最被人垂涎的5个高层职位
And all the resources that go with it.
以及随之而来的各种资源
Travel, adventure.
旅行 探险
An international presence.
在国际上露面的机会
I shouldn't have to sell you on this.
我本不需要来劝服你们的
You are dying and going to advertising heaven.
你们虽然要死了 但进的是广♥告♥界的天堂
Buick.
别克汽车
Ortho Pharmaceutical.
奥托药业
Nabisco.
纳贝斯克食品
Coca-Cola.
可口可乐
Stop struggling.
别再挣扎了
You won.
赢的人是你们
Take the rest of the day off.
今天就不用继续上班了
Pop some champagne.
开瓶香槟庆祝下吧
I feel like I should make a toast.
我觉得我该说几句祝酒词
Again?
又来吗
Well, we didn't drink to Cooper.
我们没为库珀喝一杯呢
Glad he missed it.
我很高兴他错过了
Well, I have to go.
我得走了
Kevin can wait. We should get dinner.
可以让凯文再等等 我们该吃个晚餐
I have plans.
我已经有应酬了
Come back after.
应酬完了再来吧
Actually, I'll drop you off. I should call Trudy.
我顺道送你吧 我该给特鲁迪打个电♥话♥
She had quite a day as well.
她今天过得也很不顺
We went down swinging.
我们拼尽全力去拯救了
Don't be a baby. I'll see you tomorrow.
别像个孩子一样 明天见
I'm going to get another round.
我要再去叫一轮酒
This is my last one.
我就喝这最后一杯了
I have a date.
我还有约会
You never worked at a place this size, have you?
你从没在那么大的公♥司♥工作过 对吧
It's got a lot of advantages.
会有很多冒险经历的
You never saw the old Sterling Cooper.
你是没见过老斯特林&库珀公♥司♥
It was mammoth. Not like this.
也很庞大的 没麦肯那么大
You're happy about it.
你对此感到很高兴
That's okay, I understand.
没关系的 我理解
I'm relieved.
我感到如释重负
I'm ready to let someone else drive for a while.
我短期内不想再做领导人了 交给别人操心吧
剧集 | 广告狂人(2007) | 导航列表